Releasing of the talents

How to get a Lover.

Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat laying on the grass in the park.

Kai and Sehun were standing and dancing, they saw the park and thought it was the perfect place.

"It would be better if we had music..." Kai said while stopping for a bit.

"Yep. Dancing to nothing is a little.... awkward." Sehun replied.

Even though their lack of music and plethora of breaks, the duo managed to gather a small crowd of fangirls waiting for them to start again.

"What's even more awkward are these girls..." Kai whispered in Sehun's ear.

 

"Oppa~ Dance again!!" One person cried out.

"Ya! You're soo good!" Another cried.

Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo simultameously raised their heads to look at what was happening.

"Ahh~ no, sorry, we need music or else it's awkward." Sehun said.

"Oh! No problem!" Kris exclaimed with a smirk. "Chanyeol?"

"REady when you are." Chanyeol replied.

 

"Selected VIP, wouldn't it be mindblowingly awesome.

Now we gotta Ro-ro-rock Just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened..."

 

"Sorry, but raps won't do... they require more... thinking?" Kai made up.

"If you want, Baekhyun and I can sing!" Kyungsoo teased.

"Ahh~ no... you can sing if you want to though!!" Sehun said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Now come this way, my sources told me that someone of your interest will be here~" Chen cooed at Luhan.

"You and your sources can be as creepy as hell..." Luhan sighed, but followed anyways.

 

"Oppa! Dance Again!!"

"Ya! You're soo good!"

"Ahh~ no, sorry... we need music or else it's awkward."

 

"Is that Sehun?" Luhan asked Chen.

"Why else would I bring you here and what other person is in your interests?" Chen asked gasping. "And they need music, so I brought my speakers~"

"Seriously... who is your source?" Luhan asked.

"I have many." Chen grinned.

"But currently it's us!" Tao and Xiumin popped out of the crowd gathered. "Oppa! Dance again! Ya! You're soo good! That was us too~ but they honestly aren't bad..."

"Ahh~ Found my speakers, now Luhan. I order you to go to the front, sit down and turn on the music." Chen conducted.

"You ORDER me?" Luhan sarcastically asked.

"Yes. Now scooch~" Chen gave Luhan a little push before heading to the back of the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~

"I would sing, but the crowd wants to see you two dance!" D.O said.

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan called from behind them. "You said you need music? I got some!!" He happily said with a smirk before turning it on.

"Aigoo... let's just do this before I die of stress...." Kai called while setting into position.

"Fine... but this is the last one!!" Sehun called before starting.

(I guess it could be 'Run and Gun' or teaser 7. If you wanna see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAEsvlrBffI )

"THANK YOU, BYE!" Sehun quickly called before running off in embarrassment, practically trampling on the quartet laying on the ground.

"I guess we gotta go find him now..." Chanyeol sighed.

"No, just leave him. He'll be fine." Kris blankly said.

"C'mon Kris..." Baekhyun slightly forced.

"WAIT! OPPA~ SING~~" A girl from the crowd called.

"Umm... us?" Baekhyun said motioning to Kyungsoo and himself.

"Ya!" The girl replied.

"Someone's going to sing? I wanna see..." A boy emerged from the back and sat next to Luhan.

"Chen, but- fine... you may continue and sing." two other boys came out and sat down.

"Okay? what song.... can you read music?'" Baekhyun asked D.O.

"Ya! I can do anything... almost." Kyungsoo rpelied.

"Good. I composed a song and needed someone to sing with. I have the music here with me too. One sec." Baekhyun replied before getting out his phone and sheet music.

"The instrumental is on my phone. It's called What is love. You start the song." Baekhyun ordered a slightly flustered Kyungsoo.

Kai slowly gravitated towards the crowd, watching the scene take place.

"Okay... 3...2...1..." Kyungsoo counted down before starting. "Girl, I can't explain what I feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me, What is love?" Baekhyun finished smoothly, leaving the whole crowd with open mouths.

"Good job, babe." Chanyeol said before pecking Baekhyun on the cheek and dragging him away, leaving some with twisted faces of disgust and awe or just faces of admiration.

"So shall we find Sehun now?" Kai walked over to Kris and Kyungsoo.

"Yes, we shall... before his mom kills me. I promise you, she can out your soul." Kyungsoo admitted.

"She seemed nice though!" Kai said, recalling the woman who he saw this morning.ode..."She SEEMED~" Kyungsoo said before walking ahead.

 

"Should we look for him too?" Luhan asked his friends.

"If you wanna." Chen replied.

"You should, release your feels for him." Xiumin encouraged.

"..." Tao was gazing in the direction of the Trio wlking off to find Sehun.

"Hello? Earth to Tao~ Who you looking at?" Chen called while waving his hands in front of Tao's face.

"GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY FACE!" Tao yelled while pushing them away. "I need to see something..." Tao continued before looking back at the trio.

"His name is Kris, if you were wondering." Chen cooly said after a moment of thinking.

"How'd-"

"You know I know everything. Don't test me." Chen replied before Tao could finish.

 

Sorry, I was on a vacation!! but i'm back now!! i kinda forgot where i was... so this chapter is to kinda regain my brain back from the vacation mode....

Update soon~~