Meeting of the Friends.

How to get a Lover.

Double update~~~ jahjahjah

 

"SEHUN!" Chanyeol called while standing up to greet him once the trio arrived at the cafe.

D.O and Kai saw two tall men stand up and walk over to them. One was god-like, the other's eye was twitching.

"Those two are your friends?" Kai asked Sehun.

"Two? The three of them." Sehun said.

"Three?" D.O. turned to Sehun before looking back.

Suddenly, they saw a head peek out behind the guy with the twitchy-eye.

"Hi. I'm Kris." The god-like one introduced himself.

"I'm Chanyeol!" The one with the eye-twitch said with a huge grin on his mouth.

Two hands appeared between Chanyeol and Kris' shoulder, then pushed them apart.

"And I'm Baekhyun." He stated shaking Kai and D.O.'s hand.

Behind them, Sehun was trying to contain his laughter.

"Sehun... What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Y-y-you're... So... short!" Sehun exclaimed while gasping for air.

Baekhyun gasped then started attacking Sehun.

"Baekhyun, calm yourself." Kris blankly stated while Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun off of Sehun.

"Let's go to the table, then you can introduce yourself." Chanyeol said before carrying Baekhyun of to their table.

~~~~~

"I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai.... I just kinda officially met Sehun yesterday.. so yeah." Kai awkwardly said while everyone was looking at him.

Simultaneously, everyone's head e seat over to D.O, who's eyes became as round as disks.

"Umm... I'm Do Kyungsoo.... Call me D.O. or Kyungsoo, I don't mind." D.O. said.

Chanyeol leaned over and whispered to Baekhyun.

"His eyes are huge... it's kinda creepy." Chanyeol whispered.

"Your creepier so I'm used to it." Baekhyun whispered back.

"If I'm so creepy why are you with me?" Chanyeol then whispered.

"I like creepy." Baekhyun slowly and seductively whispered in Chanyeol's ear.

"Guys. Do you have something to share?" Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

"Nope! So what are your hobbies?" Baekhyun asked while clasping his hands on the table. "I sing. Chanyeol raps and so does Kris. Kai you go first." Baekhyun directed.

"I dance. Sehun and I decided to help each other a bit." Kai said.

Chanyeol then quickly looked over to Sehun and smiled while thinking, 'he listened to his life coach.'

"I sing too! not much else..." Kyungsoo said.

"No rappers?" Kris asked, speaking for the first time after a while.

"I can beatbox." D.O. said surprising everyone.

"You tell me this now?" Sehun gasped as he stood up. Gaining attention from a couple other people in the cafe.

"Sehun, is that like your saying? I heard you say that three times already." Kai asked.

"Shh!" Sehun quickly sat while shushing Kai. "Don't question it. Aaaand~ I gotta go make a call... BRB!"

Sehun rushed over to the bathroom to make a call.

 

"Okay. First I have a question." Chanyeol got all serious.

"Are you guys homophobes?" Baekhyun finished.

"Cuz if you are..." Chanyeol started.

" get out." Baekhyun finished again.

"Don't be so mean." Kris said to Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were waiting for D.O. and Kai to answer.

"Honestly, the reason I got kicked out of the house yesterday was because I told them I was gay." Kai replied.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just kept a straight face and turned to D.O.

"Dude, my cousins gay. I don't mind one bit!" D.O. replied.

At that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled with bright and caring eyes.

"That's nice to hear!! Chanyeol and I are together." Baekhyun straight out said. Chanyeol turned towards Baekhyun and pecked him on the cheek.

"Excuse me, I came here to drink coffee, not watch some gay show." Another person came by and said.

"Well, if you don't like it..." Baekhyun started.

"You can gtfo." Chanyeol finished.

"I'm going to tell the management here." He stated while going off to fetch them.

"Aren't you guys worried?" D.O. turned and asked.

"Nope!" Baekhyun smiled.

"And do you always finish each other's sentences?" Kai asked.

"No, but when we do, we feel like we are one." Chanyeol replied.

"These people were doing inappropriate behavior then was rude to me." The person came back and said.

"Appa! I only kissed Baek on the cheek." Chanyeol stated.

"Then told him to gtfo is he didn't like it." Baekhyun added.

"A-appa?" The person said baffled.

"Guys. Don't be so rude." He then turned to the person. "I'm really sorry, We'll offer you a free coffee or pastry to repay you for your bad experience, but as of now, I need to go back." Chanyeol's Dad stated before heading back.

Once Chanyeol's dad was out of sight, Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly stood up and ran up to the entrance.

"WHAT!! YOU!!" Both of them yelled in unison to the customer who was now angily walking away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun went to the bathroom to call Luhan. He completely forgot with Kai and D.O. over.

He quickly pulled Luhan's number up then put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" Luhan said.

"Luhan! It's Sehun!" Sehun said, slowly his face becoming a little redder just by talking to him.

"AH! Sehun! What do you want?" Luhan asked.

"For August 15, your day out with me. I was wondering if you just wanted to rent out a studio for a couple hours and dance? I heard you're really good and I really like dancing too." Sehun explained.

"Yeah! That sounds really fun!" Luhan replied happily, making Sehun let out a huge sigh of relief. *Chanyeol is not a bad Life coach.* Sehun thought.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked hearing Sehun's sigh.

"Um. Yeah! I was... I was just watching a drama and a tense part just passed." Sehun made up.

"Drama? Okay~' Luhan replied not really believing his lie. "Talk to you later!" Luhan said.

"yeah! Bye~" Sehun said back.

"Mhmm! Bye!" Luhan said back again before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Xiumin asked once Luhan hung up the phone.

"A friend." Luhan replied.

"I know that I was asking who." Xiumin said digging for the information.

"Oh Sehun." Luhan said.

"The guy you went to the fair with?" Tao asked.

"Yes.... and how do you know that?" Luhan asked.

"I have sources..." Tao replied grinning.

"Chen, it was you wasn't it." Luhan blankly said.

"How'd you know?" Chen said faking surprise.

"It's always you." Luhan replied.

"I'm just amazing that's why!" Chen praised himself.

"You're really modest too! You're like the perfect man!" Tao sarcastically said.

"I know, I know." Chen said.

"Back to Sehun!" Xiumin interupted the praise of Chen. "You like him?"

"Yeah, he's seems nice!" Luhan said.

"I meant LIKE like him." Xiumin said.

"You know I'm straight." Luhan said.

"Don't you pull that sentence again!" Chen said while pushing Luhan's arm. "I promise you it's only become an excuse. Or... you just say it to make yourself believe it."

"NO I'm not!!" Luhan complained.

"Sure~" Xiumin cooed.

"I'M STRAIGHT!" Luhan yelled.

"Xiumin used to be straight." Chen stated. "Until he gave a guy a chance."

"Shush~" Xiumin said while rolling over Chen. "I feel awkward when I hear my story."

"Gah! Your baozi is squishing me~" Chen complained.

"Then be squished." Xiumin replied while continuing to lay on Chen. "So. Do you like him?" Xiumin asked Luhan.

"Well..... maybe." Luhan replied.

"THere you go!" Chen yelled, suddenly having the power to knock xiumin off him and send him flying. "Give a guy a chance."

"YAH! THAT HURT!" Xiumin complained while sitting up.

Chen only looked back and stuck his tongue out.

"Tao! Go wushu on him! Hya~~" Xiumin posed a fake martial arts pose while glaring at Chen.

 

Double Update finished~~~ You are encouraged to comment and Subscribe but nothing is necessary~~ ^^