Third Date

How to get a Lover.

(After the friend meet-up)

Everyone said their goodbye's and headed back in their own direction.

"So...." Chanyeol whispered to Sehun. "Did you set up a third date?"

"Not yet..." Sehun replied taking a glance at Luhan who was walking away in the opposite direction.

"Well do it now! You're missing your chance!" Chanyeol cheered Sehun on.

"Fine." Sehun sighed before turning and calling Luhan's name.

 

"WAIT! LUHAN!!" Sehun shouted across the side walk while running in his direction.

"Luhan..." Sehun huffed. "i was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow? At my place."

"Sure! We've never had a proper meal together, so why not!" Luhan said, thanking the sunset for making everyone's face seem red and not only his.

"So, tomorrow at 7?" Sehun set the time.

"7 it is!" Luhan happily said before saying bye once again and turning around. Trying to hide a huge grin that sprouted on his face.

~~~~~

The next day. 5 o'clock pm

 

"UMMA, APPA!!! I"M HAVING A FRIEND OVER FOR DINNER OKAY?" Sehun yelled from the living room. Trying to make a 'comfy space' that the two could sit in and talk later if they felt like it.

"You are?" Mom came bounding down, make up half done. "Your father and I are going out with some co-workers... can I leave Kyungsoo to look after you?"

"Sure!" Sehun said, thinking it would actually be better that way.

"Thank you hun! We're leaving in about 30 minutes. Don't burn the house down!" Mom said before running back up the stairs to finish her make up.

 

6 o'clock pm

 

"Kyunsoo-hyung~" Sehun cooed. "You know... you are a really great hyung."

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo said, not even looking up from his magazine.

"Can you cook for me and Luhan? You can take extras to Kai's and like eat on a bench in the park!" Sehun said.

"So Kai and I get the cool, dark outside, while Luhan and you get the comfy, warm house?" Kyungsoo sarcastically said.

"You never told me you were gay." Sehun said.

"I thought you would figure out on your own." Kyungsoo said.

"I think you need to repay me for that." Sehun said with a slight bratty tone.

"Go away." Kyungsoo blantly said.

"Please~" Sehun bothered. "I'm not going to go away until you do."

Fully knowing that Sehun was telling the truth, D.O slapped his magazine on the table and walked down to the kitchen.

"THANK YOU D.O!!" Sehun happily yelled downstairs.

 

7 o'clock PM

 

*DING*

The sound of the oven rang in unison with the doorbell.

"Sehun get the door. I'll make the finishing touches, then I'll be in my room. by the way, Kai's over if you didn't notice." Kyungsoo said rushing to make finishing touches.

 

Once he finished he sighed at the perfect image of comfort in front of him. The dim yellow ceiling light flooded the living room, where he decided that they might as well eat there. Pillows covered the couch with the exception of two places. One for Luhan and one for Sehun. Hearing Sehun and Luhan come this way, he took the two plates he made for Kai and himself and crept up the stairs.

 

"I love your house... it looks so inviting and warm in here!!" Luhan happily commented.

"Thank you, i love my house too. We are eating in the living room... just because. And let me say beforehand that I didn't prepare this, Kyungsoo did." Sehun said, having a slight ramble.

"Why didn't you make it?" Luhan asked.

"Because I'd probably kill both of us and any other unlucky lifeform that came close to it." Sehun truthfully said.

"You're lying." Luhan comforted.

"No... I used to have a cat..." Sehun mumbled. "I liked dogs better anyways."

Luhan gave Sehun a look of 'what the heck' mixed with 'awww it's okay' "So what are we having?"

"Spaghetti. Kyungsoo's favorite of course." Sehun said.

The two sat down in the two spaces which were so neatly set up by sehun himself.

 

After finishing their dinner with random conversations, they placed their dishes in the sink then the tv.

 

Sehun seemed calm and cool, but inwardly all he was thinking about was if Luhan would go the 10% and when would be a good time.

 

They both leaned back on the sofa, silently watching tv except for a couple laughs and comments.

Their arms were fully touching, both of them noticing, but none of them wanted to move away.

 

"Haha, he's too funny!" Luhan laughed before making eye contact with Sehun.

 

*Now the time...* Sehun thought.


Sehun closed his eyes while moving his lips towards Luhans.

Luhan stared at Sehun's closed eyes before looking down to his lips.

Luhan quickly sighed before deciding to move a little closer.

"Hey Sehun? Do you know if we have milk?" Kyungsoo walked into the room, completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

Luhan's face turned so red that it started to go white while Sehun sighed of anger.

"Check the garage fridge. We normally have an extra gallon out there." Sehun said.

 

The rest of the night was really awkward between the two.

At about 10 o'clock, Sehun slowly started nodding his head before falling asleep on the pillows surrounding them.

Luhan stood up deciding it was time to go, while passing Sehun he looked down to his face before leaning down and gently pecking Sehun. Straight on his lips.

Luhan was about to get up and leave, but Sehun woke up and grabbed his arm. Pulling him back into another kiss, but his time deeper.