Nosy People

How to get a Lover.

"So... how'd the first date go?" Chanyeol asked Sehun while gazing at Baekhyun who was currently calling Luhan.

"It went......" Sehun stalled. "GREAT!! It was so much fun!!"

"So, tell me wat happened." Chanyeol immediately got to the point of the call.

"Well... First. I took him to the fair." Sehun started. " Then I made him try deep fried oreos with my uncle. After that my uncle gave us free passes, then we both started off at the zipper. Because it had no line and we wanted to do it before we ate too much. The-"

"Sehun!" Chanyeol interupted, "I don't need to hear every single detail of you're day. Only the... important parts."

"But it was sooo fun~" Sehun complained.

"I don't care." Chanyeol bluntly said.

"Hyung~~" Sehun complained further. "But! He set up a secong date!!! He initiated!!" Sehun started freaking over the phone.

"See. Now THAT's what I call improvement!!" Chanyeol announced a little too loud. He saw Baekhyun freak, Luhan must have gotten close to figuring out what we are up too. "Listen to me more often okay? I am your coach."

"My coach? For what?" Sehun asked.

"For life. I am your Life Coach." Chanyeol proudly said. "Now don't you dare eat too many sweets and practice your dancing everyday. You'll thank me later."

"Wha-" Sehun started but Chanyeol ended the call grinning widely at Baekhyun who only slightly rolled his eyes at his lover.

~~~

"Luhan!" Baekhyun called once he heard the other answer pick up his phone.

"Baekhyun?" Luhan asked.

"Yep!" Baekhyun answered.

"Why are you calling?" Luhan asked.

"What. I can't call you?" Baekhyun asked trying to sound offended.

"You can, i was just wondering!" Luhan quickly said.

"I saw you with... some guy today." Baekhyun started.

"Hmm?" Luhan asked.

"Sehun. I saw you two at the fair. You two would make a REALLY, REALLY cute couple." Baekhyun said stressing the really's.

"Baekhyun-ah.... You know I'm straight." Luhan confessed.

"I know, I was just saying~" Baekhyun answered.

"Now THAT's what I call improvement."

"Baekhyun, was that Chanyeol?" Luhan asked.

"Umm... yeah." Baekhyun replied.

"Who's he talking to?" Luhan asked.

"No one of your interest." Baekhyun cooly said.

"Okay." Luhan finished. "Hey, I gotta go~"

"Fine." Baekhyun said with disappointment in his voice. "Bye~ lover boy." Baekhyun inserted before he ended the call himself.

"That went well!" Chanyeol said once he ended his call too.

"Yep!" Baekhyun agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun was still walking home because luhan's house is opposite from his, so he had a looonng way to go.

"Ah~ Finally home." Sehun sighed as he was about to go up the stairs to his house. Movement off to the side caught his attention.

"Kai?" Sehun asked once he saw the familiar figure.

"Oh. Hey Sehun!" Kai happily said while continuing to sit on his front porch.

"What are you doing outside? It's almost midnight." Sehun asked.

"I could say the same with you, BUT! I won't. I just got kicked out for the night." Kai said.

"What?! Your parents just kick you out and expect you to sleep outside and everything!!!!!" Sehun freaked.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. It's happened many times before." Kai said brushing it off.

"No!" Sehun forcfully said. "You're coming inside my house. C'mon! My parent's won't mind."

Kai hesitantly stood up and headed over to Sehun's.

"What's that in your hand?" Kai asked out of curiosity.

"Oh... Nothing~" Sehun said.

"An ulzzang calendar? What the heck?" Kai asked.

"IT WAS A PRESENT~~~" Sehun complained, not liking the fact that he was being judged.

"Can I see?" Kai asked while stepping into Sehun's house.

"No." Sehun quickly said.

"Why? You have nothing to hide!" Kai said while quickly grabbing the calendar and looking through the months starting from January.

"KAi!" Sehun quietly yelled trying not to wake his parents but wanting to get the calendar back.

"Woah.... Hello Mr. April." Kai smirked. "No wonder it was a present."

"Shut up!" Sehun glared at Kai then snatched the calendar out of Kai's hands, thanking God that he didn't go to August.

 

"Can I just sleep here?" Kai asked as he sat on the couch.

"Sure, but we have a guest room." Sehun said.

"I don't want to intrude." kai said.

"It's a guest room. It's meant for guests!" Sehun happily cheered as he lead Kai to his temporary room. "You're welcome to sleep here anytime you get kicked out. G'night!"

Sehun quietly slid into his room, then hung up the calendar.

"Now... what to do for Step number two." Sehun wondered as he got ready for bed.

"Practice my dancing? You said not to do the usual...." Sehun said talking to the imaginary Chanyeol he had in his head. "Whatever, I'll think about it more tomorrow." Sehun concluded as he slowly drifted off to sleep.