Final- The incomplete and complete

How to get a Lover.

Sweat rolled down his forehead as he overworked himself, in attempt to distract himself from a boy who wouldn't leave his mind.

His golden hair, god-like face, tall stature... the definition of perfection.

*I'll practice my wushu for 10 more minutes and then I'll stop*

He took a couple steps back to leave the space he'll need.

"Tao." a voice called him from behind.

Tao turned to face the mysterious man, but was stopped by a single finger poking his cheek.

"*Sigh...* CHEN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I DON"T LIKE YOU TOUCHING MY CHEEK!" Tao attacked the man without stopping to see who it was.

"ow..." the man groaned as he was stuck in the most uncomfortable position he's ever been in.

Tao look down once he heard the groan, which was not like Chen. Tao's eyes widened as he took in the golden locks and long limbs.

"Kris..." Tao whispered. *Shoot me know...*

"Hey Tao, would you mind letting me go?" Kris groaned as he struggled to get out of Tao's hold.

Tao immediately let go, letting Kris completely collapse on the ground cursing to himself about his pain and how often Chen might go through this pain.

"H-hey Kris... Whatcha doing here?" Tao awkwardly asked before helping him to stand.

"Came to say something, but got beat up instead." Kris mumbled.

"eheheh.... Sorry." Tao awkwardly laughed and apologized. "What did you want to say?" Tao said with formality, this was like the 2nd time he ever met Kris.

"My friend said if I liked you, it was best to take you to a place where we were close but didn't require much talking. Would you like to go to that place with me?" Kris asked.

"Sure... " Tao smiled. "now or..."

"Now." Kris smiled before pulling Tao out of the building.

~~~~

Chanyeol strutted down the street to Baekhyun's house with his full creeper face on.

"Why so happy, Yeollie?" Baekhyun asked once Chanyeol came into view.

"You won't guess who just asked me for dating advice!" Chanyeol grinned further. His eye twitched.

"Who? This has got to be good..." Baekhyun smiled.

"The almighty god himself, Kris himself!!" Chanyeol held up his head as if he were king of the world.

"Yifan asked YOU of all people? My goodness..." Baekhyun laughed.

"Yifan? No Kris..." Chanyeol said with absolute seriousness.

Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol waiting for him to breakout with a 'just-kidding' but they were left with an awkward silence.

"Oh Yeah!! Kris... hahaha..." Baekhyun said once he realized Chanyeol didn't know Kris' real name.

"What?" Chanyeol asked hearing awkwardness in his lovers voice.

"Nothing. Just nothing babe." Baekhyun smiled before laughing and pulling Chanyeol into his house. "Just know that I'm never letting go of you."

~~~~~~~~

Chen and Xiumin were at Chen's house partying after they figured out the news about Sehun and Luhan.

"WHAT DID HE DO?" Chen called.

"GIVE A GUY A CHANCE!" Xiumin replied.

"WHAT DID HE DO?" Chen called.

"GIVE A GUY A CHANCE!" Xiumin replied.

"WHO TOLD HIM TO DO IT?" Chen yelled.

"WE DID!" XIumin yelled back.

"WHAT DID HE DO?" Chen yelled once again.

"LISTEN TO US." Xiumin yelled with full confidence.

"Babe, it's 'give a guy a chance.'" Chen said to Xiumin.

"Well, you just said 'who told him to do it' so I replied that 'we did' so you asked 'what did he do' and he did 'listen to us' on top of 'give a guy a chance'" Xiumin explained his slight mistake.

"Luhan just should've listened to us in the first place..." Xiumin said.

"Yep! There are 3 reasons you should listen to XiuChen." Chen smiled.

"One, because I'm Chen.

Two, because I'm always right.

Three, because I'm Chen."

 

"If you were going to make them all about you, just say your own name." Xiumin scoffed.

"Hey, you had to listen to me once." Chen backed himself.

"When?!" XIumin playfully hit Chen.

"When I told you to give a guy a chance." Chen smiled.

Xiumin glared at Chen before laughing and partying once again.

~~~~~~

"Suho." Lay said once he entered the cafe.

"Yes?" Suho replied.

"You know what?" Lay asked.

"What?" Suho wondered.

"I think we were meant to be together." Lay whispered into Suho's ear.

"Oh really now? What makes you think that?" SuHo grinned at Lay.

"Well sometime you act like an ajusshi and I act like an ajumma... but the positions change depending on the day. You're a guardian... I'm a chip. A chip is very fragile ya know." Lay smiled while placing a hand on Suho's thigh.

"It is?" Suho gasped.

"Yes it needs guarding." Lay pointed out moving his hand up to Suho's jacket.

"Well, I don't know if you want to know this... but... I eat chips." Suho said with fake sadness in his eyes.

"Then I eat guardians." Lay said blantly. "Watch out. You never now when you'll be missing something."

"Like what." Suho asked.

"Your wallet." Lay smiled before running out of the cafe while Suho chased after him.

"YIXING!" Suho called while closing his eyes. *Oomph*

"Ah Mianhae! I wasn't looking where I was going." Suho apologized to the stranger.

"This reminds me of our first meeting." Lay said.

"Lay!" Suho said shocked. "You ."

"I have one, but I am not one." Lay smiled.

"Just shoo." Suho cutely frowned.

"No!" Lay grinned before placing his lips on Suho's.

~~~~~

Sehun and Luahn sat directly next to each other of Sehun's couch.

 

"You know what?" Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan only looked up at Sehun.

"I bet Xiumin and Chen would be proud of you." Sehun smiled.

"Why?" Luhan asked. "The only time they are proud of someone is when you troll someone or when you listen to them." Luhan truthfully said.

"Well.... you did listen to them, did you not?" Sehun smiled. "You gave a guy a chance."

"Oh yeah..." Luhan reddened. "The sometimes persuade you well..."

"Are you saying you weren't seduced by me?" Sehun mocked insult. "I AM a very seductive person too."

"What the hell are you talking about Sehun. You aer so unseductive the first time you tried to get me you looked like an adorable kitten trying to act like a tiger." Luhan said.

Sehun scoffed. "I'm still adorable. and... you are still a deer."

"I love you." Luhan smiled before pecking Sehun's cheek.

"I love you and will love you even if I loose my memory." Sehun turned to Luhan and kissed his lips.

 

 

 

12 friends. 6 couples. 0 Regrets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

 

 

BYE GUYS..... I LOVE YOU GUYS.... HONESTLY I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER . SO BAD..... BUT THIS STORY IS MY GREATEST SUCCESS WITH A LITTLE LESS THAN 100 SUBSCRIBERS.

 

I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW....

 

That I love each and everyone of you sooooo much that it should be impossible for one person to contain this much love.

(Happy thanksgiving too^^)

I'll miss this story.... with the advice of taking a person on 3 dates.... leaning 90% in.... and giving guys a chance...

 

sorry this final is horrible.... and I'll miss all of you faithful guys.... bye. because no bye is good.

~~~~~~~~~~