Meeting of the Nephew

How to get a Lover.

"He's Kai, right?"

"Yeah I think... but what is he doing here?"

"Probably Sehun... Should we wake him? Our nephew is coming soon.... he's going to be staying here."

"He's coming in like an hour, just let him rest for now."

Kai was slowly woken up by whispers he heard in the room.

"Ughh...." Kai groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He opened them to see Sehun's parents standing at the foot of the bed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr. and Mrs. Oh. Sorry for intruding, Sehun let me in last night since my parents kicked me out for the night." Kai explained.

"It's perfectly fine. You're welcome to stay for breakfast too. It's just that Sehun's cousin is coming to live with us for a while and he's going to stay in this room." Sehun's dad explained.

"AH, Sorry... I can remake the bed." Kai said, suddenly feeling bad.

"No, it's fine. We have an hour. Can you just do us a favor and wake Sehun up?" Sehun's mom asked. "I have to make breakfast and clean the house, while Mr. Oh here has to head off to work."

"No problem." Kai got up and said. "I'll go wake him now."

Kai walked over to Sehun's room and stopped by the door.

*Knock knock knock*

"Sehun! You up?" Kai called through the door.

Sehun opened the door and walked out. Fully dressed and his hair a little wet.

"Oh... your parents still thought you were asleep." Kai said.

"They normally do... do you want to take a shower?" Sehun asked Kai.

"My house is next door, I'll take a shower when I go home, since all my clothes and stuff is there." Kai said.

"Okay! suit yourself." Sehun said before dragging Kai down to the kitchen.

 

"Boys, perfect timing. Breakfast is ready!" Sehun's mom annouced once Kai and Sehun entered the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Both Kai and Sehun called out before digging into their breakfast.

"Oh! and Sehun!" Sehun's mother called. "Kyungsoo is coming today."

"WHAT? D.O's coming?? You tell me this now?" Sehun gasped. "I need to plan something then...." Sehun started to talk to himself.

"He's also going to live with us for a little while." Sehun's mom continued.

"WHAT?!?! Again... you tell me this now?" Sehun said again.

"It was kinda last minute, so yeah. I tell you this now." Sehun's mom replied.

"Do you not like your cousin?" Kai asked, judging on how Sehun reacted.

"No, I like him.... he's one of the best cousins anyone could have!! It's just... he sings... i dance.... kind of opposite because neither of us can really do both. I'm not a bad singer~ but his dancing ability matches my singing ability..." Sehun explained.

"Hey, you dance too right" Sehun asked Kai out of the blue.

"Umm.. yeah." Kai replied.

"You wanna like dance together sometimes? Help each other." Sehun asked.

"Sure! Why not." Kai replied.

~~~~

"I think I'll go now." Kai said once he finished his meal. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"You don't want to meet my cousin?" Sehun asked.

"I haven't even showered... I probably smell." Kai said.

"Just comb your hair, you're fine." Sehun said while attacking Kai with a comb. "See, you look perfectly clean."

"But I don't feel clean." Kai whispered.

"You can get clean after you meet my cousin." Sehun said.

And as if it was planned, the doorbell rang.

"That must be D.O." Sehun said as he ran to the door. His mom right behind him.

"KYUNGSOO! You're here. Welcome~" Kai heard Sehun's mom exclaim. "Just set your stuff down by the door for now, you can get more settled later."

"D.O, C'mere I want you to meet someone." Sehun said.

Kai was standing by the dining table when Sehun and Kyungsoo came in.

"Kai, this is D.O, D.O. this is Kai!' Sehun introduced.

"Wait.. are you Kyungsoo or D.O... " Kai asked Kyungsoo.

D.O's eyes turned round then smiled and replied, "Kyungsoo's my birth name, but you can call me D.O."

"Cool. My nickname is Kai, my birthname is Jongin." Kai said back with a smile, thinking to himself how someon's eyes could be that big..

"Kai wasn't your real name? I didn't know that..." Sehun said with a face of realization.

"Well, we kinda talked for the first real time yesterday. Before we weren't really friends." Kai said.

"I know..." Sehun said. "But!" Sehun yelled while grabbing Kai's phone and typing something. "Now you have my number..... and D.O.'s.... I hope you don't mind D.O, but I just put your number in for safe keeping!" Sehun talked non-stop.

"It's fine." D.O. smiled.

'Now you can put your number in mine!" Sehun happily said.

Kai hesitantly took his phone then inputted his number.

"and D.O.'s." Sehun said while grabbing D.O's phone and handing it to Kai.

"Are you always this grabby?" Kai asked.

"No....." Sehun said a little too quickly.

D.O rolled his eyes at Sehun.

"Is it okay?" Kai asked D.O while holding up his phone.

"Yeah, it's fine." D.O. said while nodding his head.

Once Kai was done he handed Kyungsoo's phone back.

"Okay! I'm going home to shower. Talk to you later!" Kai announced.

"Wait! I want you guys to come and meet some of my other friends.... Since D.O this is your first time at this house and Kai, we are newly friends." Sehun said. "Meet outside in front of my house in a hour. I'll call them and we can meet up at a cafe of something."

"Sure. See you later!" Kai said, before heading off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you think of Kai?" Sehun asked while helping Kyungsoo unpack.

"He seems nice! But.. I was just wondering... if you two just became friends... why was he over here when his house is right next door?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ahh~ His parents kicked him out for the night." Sehun said.

D.O's eyes became wide and round and full of worry.

"What? Is he okay? Why'd he get kicked out? When did you find him? You found him right?" Kyungsoo bombarded Sehun with questions.

Sehun smirked. "I was wondering when your motherly instincts would kick in."

At this statement, Sehun earned a glare from Kyungsoo.

"He said he got kicked out before, but I couldn't just leave him out there. So I told him anytime he was kickes out he could come over here." Sehun replied.

"I taught you well." D.O. smiled while patting Sehun on the head.

"Shut up." Sehun conplained.

"I don't feel like it!" Kyungsoo teased. "By the way, we have like 5 minutes."

"5 minutes? Let's go now." Sehun said.

"We are going to meet in front of your house." D.O. said.

"so? i like to be early."Sehun said before walking down to the door.

Soon enough, the two saw Kai coming out.

"Ready to meet them?" Sehun asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Kai said.

 

Might to another update soon... in a couple hours? I didn't want to put a lot in one chapter and... i'm watching a movie while  typing this... so yeah...