Chapter 8

How to get a Lover.

 

Luhan POV

"Hello?" Sehun answered his phone.

"Hey... i guess this could be kinda awkward, but my friends want to meet you! They say I'm abandoning them for you, so they want to beat you up."

"Luhan? If they want to beat me out, then I'll pass..." Sehun said.

"They were kidding, but they really want to meet you... you already kinda met Chen, if you remember." Chen, who was standing next to me, grinned.

"Yep! Payphone. How could I forget... but I'm positive, my buds would like to meet you too, it could be like a big get together!" Sehun said. Meanwhile Tao, Xiumin and Chen were struggling to hear what he said, and when they comprehended, they pointed down to the ground and mouthed 'today'.

"Okay~ So are you free today? They are kinda pushy..." I said while literally being pushed.

"Yeah, I'll call them, let's meet at the Phoenix Cafe in an hour?" Sehun organized.

"Sure, meet you there!" And I ended the call.

 

Sehun POV

"Chanyeol?" I said once he answered.

"Sehun, what do you want..." Chanyeol asked.

"I need you and Baekhyun to meet me in your dad's cafe in an hour. Luhan wants to meet you guys." I say.

"He wants approval right? Before he can marry you." Chanyeol answered.

"NO!! His friends just wanted to meet me, so I said he could meet you guys too..." I quickly said.

"We'll be there, and by the way, I approve already." Chanyeol quickly answered.

(At chanyeol's house, kris pov)

 

"What did he want?" I ask.

"He wanted me and Baekhyun to meet Luhan..." Chanyeol said.

"Not me? What... does he think I'll scare him away? Bi-"

*Ring*

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Kris, hey can you please come to Chanyeol's dad's cafe in an hour? Luhan wants to meet you." Sehun said.

"Did you know I was with Chanyeol and Baekhyun." I say.

"What? No... sorry... did you think I wasn't going to invite you..." Sehun said really quietly.

"I might be a at times, but I don't try to scare people away... it just happens." I say my face unmoving.

"...so that means you're coming?" Sehun said, still quiet.

"Yes." And I hung up.

 

Sehun POV

"By the way, I'm coming with you." Kyungsoo said once I hung up.

"Why?" I ask almost immediately.

"DO you think I want to be cooped up in this house the whole day? If you do, your messed up..." Kyungsoo said.

"Now I feel obligated to invite Kai..." I say.

"Why don't you?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know... what if he's busy?" I wonder.

"Just invite him." Kyungsoo said before leaving to get ready.

"Fine..." I whisper before dialing up Kai.

 

"Heello? Sehun?" Kai answered.

"Hey, are you busy? Cuz my friends friends want to meet you and my other friends.." I say.

"...what?" Kai answered sounding very confused.

"Can you go to meet me and kyungsoo in an hour to go and be social." I simplify.

" yes... yesyesyes... Thank you...." Kai said sounding relieved.

"Why?" I ask.

"You just got me out of third wheeling with my friends... they are a couple and I am the loner..." Kai said. "See you~"

 

"D.O. I INVITED KAI OKAY?" I yell throughout the house.

"GOOD TO KNOW." D.O yelled back.

 

~~at Cafe~~

"Kyungsoo..." Kai whispered to D.O.

"Yeah?" D.O replied.

"I came here to get out of third wheeling... now I feel like I'm doing the ultimate third wheeling..." Kai said.

"Same..." Kyungsoo replied.

There was Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who were being lovey dovey, but still being social.

Then there was Xiumin and Chen, who were being a little less obvious about their relationship, but it was still there.

There was Luhan and Sehun who were chatting away with almost everyone, looking like an adorable couple, even though they say they aren't.

Lastly, there was Tao and Kris, who practially eye each other at first sight. Probably having an eyegasm.

 

"You know, I never expected Kris to eye anyone!" Sehun joked.

"He can kill people with those eyes, so why not." Chanyeol chimed in.

Kris separated his eyes from Tao for a quick one second, giving them both a glare.

"Who knew this would be like a quadruple date..." Chen sighed.

"What?!" Luhan gasped.

"Well, you would be amazing with Sehun." Chen grinned.

Luhan blushed. "Whatever..."

"But we aren't a couple." D.O spoke up for once.

"Really?" Xiumin was flabbergasted. "You've been sitting next to each other and talking to nobody but each other for the whole time, I would have never guessed!"

 

"OH! YOU'RE BLUSHING!" Baekhyun stood and yelled.

Both of them turned their face down, thinking Baekhyun was talking about them, but Baekhyun was only trolling them.

"See, look at that cuteness~" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"OH! By the way, Luhan, I approve." Chanyeol turned and said in a serious voice.

"Approve of what?" Luhan asked while tilting his head.

"Sehun don't worry, I do too." Chen interuppted.

"YAAA!!" Sehun stood up and yelled, disturbing all the other customers. 

"Calm down, my dad won't hesitate to kick me out..." Chanyeol whispered. "And Sehun, remember~" Chanyeol made a kissy face, teasing Sehun some more.

 

~~~

Sorry... this was totally a day after when I said it was... I completely forgot... sorry