First 'Date'

How to get a Lover.

"Hey! Luhan!" Sehun called once he got out of class. 

"Hey Sehun!" Luhan replied.

"You wanna go out later today?" Sehun asked with his heart thumping a million miles per hour.

"Like on a date?" Luhan replied.

"Sure!" Sehun answered.

"You know I'm straight!" Luhan blankly answered.

"W-Well... you're the one who said date. I just said 'go out', so I went along with you! So do you wanna?" Sehun quickly covered.

"Mmmm.... sure! Where are we going?" Luhan asked.

"The Fair!!!" Sehun said happily.

"The fair? That's for like kids..." Luhan replied.

"Are you kidding me? It's the fair! And it is not for kids!! Let's go now!" Sehun quickly grabbed Luhan's hand and bolted out.

"Is the fair even open now?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know! But if it isn't, my uncle is running the deep fried oreos booth! and trust me." Sehun stopped to look back at Luhan. "They're good."

Sehun was doing his best to hide his nervousness and to seem chill with everything. He was trying to hide the fact that he was trying to turn the 'oh so strait' Luhan, gay. Gay for him. So it was okay.

 

"He does work quickly doesn't he..." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol while watching the two run off to the fair.

"I know. I raised him well." Chanyeol said in response. "Ahh.... my boy."

"Channie, you might be older than him, but! he's not your boy." Baekhyun said.

"Why?" Chanyeol complained.

"Because... You're mine!" Baekhyun greedily said while quickly pecking Chanyeol on the lips. Not caring about anyone else who saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UNCLE!!" Sehun called once he reached the fair grounds. "This is my friend, Luhan. We are going to help you prepare until the fair starts okay!"

"Sure, but does your friend want to do this?" Sehun's uncle asked.

"Yeah, Im fine with it! I heard deep fried oreos are amazing~" Luhan said basing his answer off of information previously given to him by Sehun.

"Wait!" Sehun's uncle said. "You've never tried one?"

"No..." Luhan answered.

"Well, that's a crime in itself!! Here, try it, i just fried them." Sehun's Uncle said.

Luhan reluctanly took the oreo and bit into it.

"Sooo.... How is it?" Uncle asked.

"It's really good!" Luhan answered approvingly.

"I told ya!" Sehun smirked then started cleaning the counter to the stand.

Luhan just awkwardly started to clean the dished that were already piled up.

In no time, the fair started.

"Hey boys! I got you these two ticket! They are free passes, no need to wait in line for the rides!" Uncle said.

"Thanks Uncle!!" Sehun exclaimed then went up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks!" Luhan said.

"Luhan, you can call me uncle too~"

"Thanks, uncle..." Luhan then fixed himself. Slightly feeling awkward, but ignoring it anyways.

 

Throughout the afternoon, the duo went from rides, to games, to snacks, to the ferris wheel. Most of what they said included, 'Let's go on that!' or 'i want this!'

"You wanna go home?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"Now, it's barely even dark?!" Luhan answered.

"But we've been on everything 2-3 times already." Sehun explained. "Anyways, in like an hour the sun will set anyways."

"Okay, let's walk." Luhan suggested.

 

The two of then slowly walked home each holding a cone of cotton candy.

"Luhan!" Sehun said. "You want to go to the thrift store over there?"

"Umm... why?" Luhan asked.

"I'll show you!" Sehun answered pulling Luhan into the store.

Once they got in, Sehun got out two 10 dollar bills.

"One for you, one for me. We have 30 minutes to find one thing for the other. When the 30 minutes are up and we have bought our things, we are going to give each other them and tell why!" Sehun proposed.

"Okay..." Luhan said, slowly grasping the idea of the shopping.

"The thirty minutes.... start. NOW!" Sehun happily said as he ran deep into the store full of unique items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luhan! You're done??" Sehun asked as he saw Luhan approach him by the front door.

"Yes I'm done, but your saying yours first!" Luhan directed.

"Okay!" Sehun started. "I got you this!"

Sehun pulled out a small deer sculpture, like bambi.

"A deer?" Luhan asked.

"Mhmmm! A deer, when I glanced over it, it caught my eye! It reminded me so much of you!" Sehun happily described. "I also got you this!"

Sehun pulled out a cup of bubble tea.

"Bubble tea? Where is the bubble tea in here?!?!" Luhan curiously asked.

"No silly! I got it next door. Did you really not pay attention?" Sehun asked.

"Well.... what's the bubble tea flavor?" Luhan asked.

"Ta~ro~" Sehun sang.

"Taro? Okay!" Luhan happily grabbed the bubble tea and deer.

"I got you~~~~~~" Luhan did a drum roll on the door. "A CALENDAR!!"

"A calendar?" Sehun asked.

"Mhmmm!!! I found this one quite striking! Look at it." Luhan said while taking the calendar out. "It has you on it! You are in April~!"

"Ulzzang Calendar... really luhan?" Sehun asked.

"Mhm!!!! You got the best face too." Luhan said. "I even marked a date on it!"

"Really? When?" Sehun asked while flipping to the calendar.

"Look when you get home!" Luhan said. "Bye! Gotta go!" Luhan then walked out of the store.

While Sehun was walking home, he flipped through the calendar. Trying to find the day.

He found it.

August 15.

Day out with Luhan.

010-4285-4875

 

*First Step. Complete*~Sehun