Silent Crying

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?!?!?!" Hyunjoo screamed with excitement.

"Why would we be lying to you two?!?" Chunji laughed as the girl began screaming with joy. 

"GANG WAR! GANG WAR! GANG WAR! GANG WAR!" She chanted as she ran around the warehouse.

"Calm down!" Changjo said, grabbing her by the hood of her jacket.

"Aw, you're no fun." Hyunjoo pouted.

"Anyway, the gangs that are participating are Terra Raid, Kronos, and The Brotherhood." C.A.P said, looking though his papers of gang history and information, along with the letter which included the latter names.

"You've been awfully quiet, is anything wrong Jae?" Ricky asked.

Jae had been quite the entire conversation. Everyone knew she would have normally been excited, if not more excited than Hyunjoo was.

"I'm fine, just... Are the R-Renegades going to be there t-too?" She asked, her bottom lip quivering.

C.A.P looked down his list, then looked back up at her and nodded his head slowly.

"Jae... You okay?" Neil asked her as he looked up from fixing another motorcycle.

Jae bit her bottom lip.

"I'm going to my room now..." She mumbled before dragging herself into her room.

"I'll go talk to her." L.Joe said.

The others nodded their heads in approval; He walked into her room.

"Jae?" He asked as he entered her room, pulling the curtain open so he could walk inside.

"Go away." She commanded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter