Arguments

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The EXO members were all gathered in the closet, changing after their hectic day. Kai and Kris were arguing over the comb as Tao and DO rolled their eyes. Chanyeol changed into a white button up shirt as Sehun dug through the pile of clothes for a v-neck.

Luhan was changing shirts when Baekhyun walked in on him. "So hyung," he asked casually as he folded his sleeves up. "do you like Hyunjoo or something? Or are you playing with her like you do with all your other girls?" Luhan had a reputation of being a heartthrob and a heart breaker and strangely, this time it bugged Baekhyun a bit.

Luhan turned around and looked at the younger boy with a small knowing smile. "Why? Do you like her?" Baekhyun stopped for a split second before responding. "Hell nah. She's our slave. Her and her friend are complete losers and we started this to ruin their lives, remember," Baekhyun managed to say.

With a smirk, Luhan just nodded. "Even if you did like her, you wouldn't stand a chance against me." Baekhyun looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked in a low tone.

Shrugging, Luhan headed for the door. Before he left, he turned around and looked at Baekhyun. "I'm the sweet one who bought her a new phone and offered her a tissue. You're the rude one who snapped at her after she was trashed in the cafeteria," he said with a small smirk before he left Baekhyun to his thoughts. Baekhyun watched his hyung leave and as soon as the door shut, he punched the wall. Damn it, he thought angrily.

________

Hyunjoo decided to explore the house after Jae ditched her. "That girl is probably gonna stir up some trouble sooner or later," she mumbled to herself. Without knowing, she ended up at the pool and gasped as she saw how pretty and clear the water seemed as the sun shined down on it. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she looked around to see if anyone was around. Deciding that the coast was clear, she walked towards the pool and sat down, dipping her feet into the cool water.

If only I could live like this everyday. One day, me, Jae, and Teen Top will be able to live happily, she thought wistfully as she looked up at the peaceful sky. 

Jae was trudging down the hallways when she stopped as she saw Hyunjoo. Rolling her eyes, she walked out to her friend. "What're you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Hyunjoo turned around, surprised at the sudden appearance of Jae. "You scared me! I'm just trying to get some fresh air. It's peaceful out here," she explained as she motioned for Jae to join her. With a huff, Jae listened to the older girl and sat down.

"Noona, shouldn't we be doing something to help Teen Top hyungs?" she asked after several minutes, breaking the silence. Hyunjoo opened her eyes and looked at her feet.

"Jae," she sighed, "we can't go into the police station and cause trouble. You know the guys wouldn't want that."

Jae groaned in frustration. "But we can't just sit here and do nothing! Do you feel happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter