The Broken

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The afternoon was still young when Hyunjoo and Jae Hwa arrived at EXO's house, the sun was beginning to move down across the sky, and down towards the west where it would set soon. The older girl entered the gates of the estate while the other drudged behind her, grumbling.

"This is so stupid... School is stupid... They're stupid..." She growled.

Hyungjoo sighed, "Hold your tongue, they might hear you and make us work more."

"...You're stupid too..."

The younger girl rolled her eyes and blew her bangs out of her face as they strolled up to the door of the house. Hyunjoo knocked on the embelished maple door, and the head butler open it to greet them. "Good afternoon ladies," he said smiling, "Please come in, the masters are in the west wing." Hyunjoo nodded her head and smiled back, "Thank-you very much, come on Jae~" Grabbing the others hand, she pulled Jae with her into the house.

Jae groaned and resisted, as if she was entering into the den of the lions. Hyunjoo glared at her, making the younger follows angrily. They had been there several times, so they knew which area they guys usually were. However, they could not find them in the TV or game rooms.

"Hm... let's go over here.." Hyunjoo said as she walked with Jae down another hallway and looked into several rooms.

Jae complained as she checked a few rooms herself. "We're never going to find them, the house is way too- OH MY GOSH!" She screamed and covered her eyes with her hands. Hyunjoo turned and ran to her, "What's wrong?!?!?!" She said as she looked into the room.

 

There were the guys, in swim trunks, laying inside the jacuzzi or basking in the sunlight on their recliners; all their eyes were on the two girls. "What's wrong Jae?" Kai chuckled deeply as he got out of the pool and walked over to the girls.

"What's wrong?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?!" She screamed, her eyes still covered with her hands. "What? Can't handle my iness?" He laughed and pulled her hands down to uncovered her eyes. The girl punched his arm and covered them again. "What's wrong is that I have been MENTALY SCARED FOR LIFE! THANKS A LOT!" She growled.

"So naive~" Kris laughed as he dipped into the hot water. "Anyway," Suho began, "We were having a meeting about you two."

"Before we were so rudely interrupted." Tao scoffed as he glared at Jae. "I can feel you staring." Jae yelled, the chinese boy huffed an turned away, closing his eyes to rest. "A meeting.. about us..?" Hyunjoo asked, tilting her head a bit.

She locked eyes with Luhan. He smiled slightly and winked before going into the jacuzzi and sinking under the water to relax. The girl blushed and looked away, accidentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter