First Day Of School

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Jae! Wake up! We're going to be late!" Hyunjoo yelled as she shook her sleeping friend off the bed. So hard that she made her fall off, hitting her head onto the floor. Hard.

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK!" Jae yelled as she pushed her friend's arms off, shoving her onto the bed.

"Well it's your fault. We're going to be late if you hadn't gotten up sooner, and Ricky and Changjo didn't have the heart to wake you up. They're such softies!" Hyunjoo exclaimed as she got off Jae's bed and pulled her friend off the floor.

"But I don't want to go noona! This is so stupid!" Jae whined.

 "This is an amazing opportunity we have, and we earned those scholarships fair and square. So you're going. Now get dressed and meet everyone in the main room for breakfast." Hyunjoo commanded as she walked out of Jae's 'room'.

Technically is wasn't actually a room. It was a small section of the warehouse they lived in that Jae had put a curtain over. It was actually Hyunjoo's idea because after they had gotten older she though that the girls should have some privacy.

On a side note, Hyunjoo had already changed into her school uniform and was helping Chunji cook breakfast for everyone. Their leader, C.A.P, was the first one to get to the dining table.

"Good morning!" He greeted.

"Good morning C.A.P!" Hyunjoo and Chunji said in unison.

"What's so good about it...?"  Jae grumbled as she got walked out of her room and sat at the table with their leader.

"The good thing is that you two have made it into Rose Of Sharon High School! We're so proud of both of you!" He said beaming. Jae rolled her eyes.

"Thank-you!" Hyunjoo giggled as she continued to stir their pot of freshly made porridge.

"I think it needs more rice and veggies." Chunji said as he added some more ingredients into the mixture.

"No one calls it that anymore C.A.P. It's just called Sharon High. Good morning everyone." L.Joe replied as he walked to the table and sat next to him.

"Good morning." Everyone answered in unison.

"Hurry up and finish cooking! We're starving!" Ricky said as he and Changjo ran to the table and sat down.

"Morning everyone." Changjo said.

"We're finished. Jae eat quickly so that we can get going!" Hyunjoo reminded her grumbling friend as she and Chunji brought the pot of porridge and bowls over to the others.

"Thank-you!" They all said as they grabbed bowls and served themselves.

"Now remember you two, if anyone tries to mess with you come tell us right away, okay?" C.A.P told them like the concerned father of the gang that he was.

"Don't worry, we won't have to!" Hyunjoo said giving him one of her bright, reassuring smiles.

"She's right hyung, because if anyone tries to mess with our girls they'll get the beating of their life! We trained Hyunjoo and Jae well enough!" Chunji said laughingly as he at a spoonful of porridge.

"If Jae's angry enough I won't have to do a thing!" Hyunjoo laughed, knowing her friend did have a tendency to lash out on people physically when she was angered.

"Lazy grandma..." L.Joe whispered to Jae, making her smirk.

"What?" Hyunjoo asked.

"Nothing... The soup's good." L.Joe answered as he brought his bowl to his face and drank the broth.

"Suuuure..." Hyunjoo said as she pouted and then finished the rest of her soup.

"But seriouslly, if anything is happening please tell us. We don't want you two to get hurt-" Changjo began before there was a loud screech from outside and then a metalic crash.

"Not again!" Ricky whined as they all walked outside in the direction of the collision.

In the front of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter