Art

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae slumped her shoulders as she tailed the servant up the stairway. As much as she loved painting, she would never get over the fact that she was in the lair of these twelve monsters.

None the less, she knew that she had to keep her word. She told CAP that she would, and he was the last person that she wanted to disappoint.

CAP was practically her dad. He was the only fatherly figure she had in her life.

Once they were up the steps, they walked down a very long, grand hallway before reaching their first destination.

It was a large white room with wood finished flooring. The lights above it looked like it belonged in a warehouse more than in a luxury house like this.

"Is this the right room?" Jae asked the servant doubtfully.

"Yes, one of the masters wished for you to have creative freedom in this empty one. The masters never come into this room anyway, so he said that that you could do whatever you wish." The servant explained.

"Which master are you talking about?" Jae questioned.

"He wishes to remain anonymous." He replied.

"O...kay?" Jae answered, a bit confused. But she quickly shrugged off the odd thought and looked about the room.

There was a pile of supplies to one side of the otherwise epmty room.

Suddenly, a smirk crossed Jae's face. She had an idea.

"Could I use those?" She asked the servant.

He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face, but then nodded.

"Sure, use what ever you like. Oh, and if you want to, could you repaint The bed in the room across from here? Master Suho does not find the color attractive. But only if you feel like it." The servant added.

Jae nodded her head and smiled.

"Well, I'll be off now." He said before leaving the room.

Jae watched him exit, then turned back to the tools and supplies in front of her.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter