Resolution

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai had brought her back hours later with a bunch of cuts, gashes, and bruises all over her body. Glass shards were stuck everywhere, punctured into the girl's once white skin. There was a rather large amount of glass fragments lodged into Jae's back. Hyunjoo began crying when she saw her friend in such a horrific state. Cuts like that could lead to a person being paralyzed for the rest of their lives. She was in such a state of distraught that Baekhyun had to hold her in his arms, sheltering her from the view of Jae's body. 

Tao offered to carry her upstairs to her room, telling Kai that he did well in bringing her back. Pushing the door open with his foot, the tall boy rested Jae's body gently on the white sheets. They would need to change them after fixing her up. The time was now around 4 AM. "Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, please go downstairs and help the kitchen staff create a meal for Jae when she wakes up," Suho said. The two boys nodded their heads and left quickly. "Xiumin, bring up all the first aid tools for Lay, you're going to assist him," Kris said. Xiumin followed in suit and left to get the medical tools.

He quickly gazed at Baekhyun, who was still holding a shaking Hyunjoo in his arms. "Jae, please wake up," she whispered, tears streaming down her face. "Baekhyun, take Hyunjoo to bed," Suho said before looking at Hyunjoo, "Don't worry. Lay will take good care of her." "That's right! Tomorrow she'll be good as new," Luhan added, smiling reassuringly at Hyunjoo. She nodded her head before Baekhyun lead down the hall to her own room.

"Man... what a mess," Lay said under his breath as he analyzed the damage done to Jae's body. "You can fix her, right?" Sehun asked, looking at his hyung with hopeful eyes. The older male chuckled, nodding as he gave the younger a pat on the head. "Don't worry Sehun. The son of one of the most famous surgeons in Korea was forced to study medicine, anatomy, and physiology at a very young age. Jae is in very capable hands," he said reassuringly, "But I think a gift or flowers would be a nice gift to give her when she wakes up, don't you think?" Sehun blinked before an excited smile craweld up his face. "Okay! I'll go get some!" the younger boy said before rushing out the door.

Xiumin quickly returned with the first aid box and equipment. "I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter