Did It Hurt...?

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fear flooded the boys minds.

They were now conscious, but they were blindfolded and gagged!

Not only that, they each had been securely bound around their feet, waist, and hands by cloth and rope which held them tightly.

"Who are they?" A male voice asked.

"No way..." The voice of Hyunjoo breathed.

"Let's throw them into the Han River," Jae Hwa's voice said.

"Song Jae Hwa!" a serious male voice snapped.

"What? We don't need any more trouble. Zico being here put us on a 186."

"We don't need anymore trouble." Another voice said.

"Yeah, and if Zico left a trail because he's drunk then it'll lead the cops straight here." a voice added.

"So lets postpone the fight till then, plus we got to take care of these guys here."

The EXO members were then ungaged and their blindfolds were taken off.

The boys who stood before them frightened them a bit. TEEN TOP's rough, angry exterior was very prevalent.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" C.A.P asked them, his eyebrows furrowed.

The boys remained silent.

"Why I oughta-" L.Joe snapped, raising a metal rod he had in his hand.

Changjo stopped him however.

"We followed those two." Baekhyun said, referring to Hyunjoo and Jae.

Jae growled.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS STALKING US! L.JOE, GIVE ME YOUR METAL ROD, I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM!"

"Calm down Jae, "Chunji said, "Let's think about this first."

"What is there to think about?" Jae hissed as she lunged at the guys, making them flinch.

"Maybe we should take them out right now, they could talk to the cops about us..." Ricky said.

"We wouldn't, we promise!" Sehun squeaked.

"Don't hurt us." Kai plead.

"So now you're afraid of us?" Jae snickered as she walked over and lowered herself to his eye level, "Oh, you should have been afraid of us a long time ago."

"Before you make a desicion, can we talk to the girls first?" Kris asked civily.

TEEN TOP looked at each other, trying to make a decision as Jae and Hyunjoo smirked in amusement. Changjo turned around and nodded. "Go ahead."

"Can you untie us?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, right," Hyunjoo said as she went to untie EXO-M's hands. Jae rolled her eyes but undid the ropes on EXO-K.

"Careful, my hands are my prized possession," Baekhyun said, causing Jae to scoff.

"If you don't shut up right now your hands aren't the only thing that are going to be broken." She snapped at the eyesmiling boy, "And don't bother trying to run... If you do, the guys will knock you out so fast you won't be able to comprehend what happened."

"Calm yourself Jae, they aren't a threat anymore." Hyunjoo said as she finished untying Luhan's wrists.

"Thank-you." He said looking up at her.

She stared at him, then turned her head quickly to untie Xiu Min's wrists, hiding her blushing face.

Jae watched her red faced friend and rolled her eyes as she freed the last EXO-K member.

"So, what do you want to say?" Jae asked, looking at Chanyeol.

The curly h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter