Intercepted

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoo followed the servant's directions and walked until she arrived at the pool area. She observed that there was an indoor pool area, and then a door near it which lead to the outdoor one.

The EXO-M guys were outside, swimming and relaxing in the sun.

She took a deep breath before she made her way around the indoor body of water, and walked through the French doors into the sun.

The atmosphere was warm and bright, with the sun's rays engulfing Hyunjoo in a rich gold glow.

If it had not been for her current situation, Hyunjoo would have probably been enjoying herself in the warmth of the outdoors.

And she felt, for a small moment, a bit of peace and tranquility. That is, until she was splashed with a wave of chlorine, drenching her face and hair.

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!" She screamed as she wiped the water from her eyes and face. There was a response of snickering.

"Ooh, afraid of water are we?" Kris chuckled.

"Shut your trap and tell me what I'm suppose to do aleady! I just want to get this over with!" Hyunjoo snarled at the older boy.

"Fine fine, there's a pool vacume in that back shed over to your left. Just assemble it, put it in the water, and plug it in." The blonde leader instructed.

"It's automatic so you can scrub the sides after you turn it on." Xiu Min added as he took a sip from his glass of iced lemonade.

Hyunjoo nodded her head and did as she was told.

There were only five parts to the vacuum and they were pretty basic, compared to the pieces she used to customize and build motorcycles with Neil, so she was able to finish in roughly under five minutes.

After she had plugged it in and put the machine into the pool to begin cleaning it, she went back to the pool shed and found a long metal pole with a flat mop like head attatched to the end.

"This must be the scrubber thing." She said to herself as she took it out and walked back to the pool.

She submerged the front and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter