Chapter 40

Suddenly In Love

               Two years later, it was Krystal, Sulli, Taemin, Sehun and Kai’s graduation day. After all the boring ceremony, they finally graduated and they were still lingering around the school, taking pictures and do whatever they want, because it is the last day they are stepping their feet in that school.

                Taemin and Sulli went to the rooftop to pack up their things. For the past year, where Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho already graduated, the rooftop became Taemin and Sulli’s secret hideaway.

                “I don’t wanna leave this place,” Sulli whined as she was looking to the garden through the glass window.

                “I don’t want too, Ssul. But we have to graduate someday, and that day is today,” Taemin said and Sulli pouted.

                “I don’t wanna graduate,” she whined again and Taemin pinched her nose.

                “If you don’t graduate then I will never be able to propose you to be my wife,” Taemin cheekily said, which made Sulli blushed.

                “I wonder who will find out about this place,” Sulli suddenly wondered.

                “I don’t think anyone will, this place is too hard to find,” Taemin replied and Sulli nodded.

                “Then what about the plants? No one can take care of the garden.”

                “I was worried about that too, so I guess we can only hope that anyone will be able to find this place.”

                Sulli nodded again as she stepped outside to the garden. Taemin looked at her and finally decided to join her.

                “I’m seriously gonna miss this place,” Sulli said again and Taemin pulled her closer, only to put his arm around her shoulder. They stayed walking in silence as they were trying to picture everything perfectly on their mind. Suddenly Sulli’s phone rang and she pulled out her phone from her pocket. It was from Krystal, telling them to go down and take pictures with her and the others.

                “Let’s go, Oppa,” Sulli pulled Taemin by his hand and Taemin stepped closer to her. They walked slowly, didn’t want to leave the place at all.

                “Jinri yah, can I do one last thing before we left?” Taemin suddenly asked and Sulli turned around to face him. Taemin pulled his hand from Sulli’s and placed them on her waist, then he leaned down and kissed her softly. Sulli kissed him back and they stayed in that position for a few minutes… until Taemin’s phone decided to ruin the moment.

                They pulled away hesitantly as Taemin smiled sheepishly at Sulli. He pulled out his phone and picked it up.

                “Yah, Taemin! Why are you taking so long?” Kai protested over the phone and Taemin grinned.

**

                “Geez, these two are taking so long,” Krystal whined and Sehun chuckled at his best friend’s comment.

                “Look who’s talking, the girl who spent too much time on the rooftop as well, with her boyfriend who graduated last year,” Sehun mocked and Krystal punched his arm softly. Sehun pretended to be hurt and made a face while rubbing his arm. Kai just groaned looking at them who were pretty much child-like.

                “Kai, can you take a picture of me and Sehun?” Krystal suddenly handed Kai, who kept on checking on his watch, the camera. “I want a picture of me and my best friend graduating.”

                “So I am your best friend?” Sehun asked with an annoying face.

                “I said best friend, not best friend,” Krystal answered with the same annoying face.

                “It’s the same, Jung,” Sehun poked her side.

                “The intonation is different, Oh,” Krystal poked back and Kai groaned again.

                “Should I take the picture or not?” Kai commented and Krystal grinned at him. Krystal and Sehun finally shut their mouths for a second, because they were taking the picture. But as soon as Kai put the camera down…

                “I bet your face looks weird,” Sehun said.

                “Nu uh, your face will be the one who looked weird, like always,” Krystal said.

                “My face never looked weird,” Sehun defended himself.

                Krystal was about to say something when a pair of arm was wrapped around her waist from behind. She was about to turn around but again, stopped, because familiar lips landed on her cheeks.

                “And you always look pretty, I get it,” Minho said as he finished kissing her cheek.

                “You’re here!” she turned around and faced Minho.

                “Yep, sorry I’m a bit late,” Minho said and it made them forgot about the other two, Sehun and Kai. “Congratulation, you’re finally graduating.”

                “I know, I can’t believe that I am graduating already,” she said and they both chuckled. “Now where’s my graduating gift?” Krystal asked the same thing as what Minho asked last year when he graduated.

                “I don’t bring any gift,” Minho lamely excused, just like what Krystal said the year before.

                “So you don’t bring your lips?” once again, Krystal copied his line.

                “Ah-hem?” Sehun cleared his throat to make the two lovebirds aware of him and Kai’s existence.

                “Oh, sorry, guys. Congrats, Hun, Kai!” Minho said without even letting his hands off his girlfriend.

                “Thanks, Hyung,” Sehun said boringly and Kai thanked him too.

                “We’re here!” Taemin’s voice suddenly was heard.

                “Finally,” Sehun commented.

                 Krystal took the camera from Kai and gave it to Minho. “Took a picture of us, please?” she pleaded cutely as Minho took the camera. Krystal went to her friends and started posing.

                 “1…2…3…,” Minho took the picture, and as soon as the picture is finished taken, Jessica and Jonghyun strolled into the scene.

                 “Junggiieeee,” she called and Krystal chuckled. “I can’t believe I am late for my own sister’s graduation,” Jessica made a face to Jonghyun, who was grinning sheepishly.

                 “I didn’t know the traffic would be that bad,” Jonghyun defended.

                Krystal chuckled, “It’s okay, Eonni, really.”

                Jessica immediately handed her own camera to Jonghyun and told him to take a picture of her and her sister. Krystal also signaled Minho to do the same, so Minho and Jonghyun took the picture respectively.

                “When is it my turn to take a picture with you?” Minho asked and Jessica immediately took her camera from Jonghyun.

                “Now would be good,” Jessica shoved Minho to stand beside Krystal. Minho offered his arm to Krystal and Kyrstal linked their arms together. They smiled to the camera and the picture was taken. Minho took Krystal’s camera and gave it to Jessica.

                “Another one, please?” he asked and Jessica gladly accepted. “Can you count it before taking the picture, Noona?” Minho asked and Jessica nodded understandingly.

                “1…2…3...” Minho leaned to give a kiss on Krystal’s cheek on the count of three and Jessica took the picture very nicely, and on time.

                Luna, Amber, Onew and Key walked into the crowd and Luna immediately rushed to Sulli’s side, while Amber to Krystal’s side. “Congrats, dear,” Luna hugged Sulli tightly and then she also hugged Krystal, telling her the same thing.

                “Congrats, Kryssie. Congrats, too, Ssul,” Amber winked at Krystal and messed Sulli’s hair. Everyone was there, except for the KhunToria couple.

                “Vic Eonni said she’s terribly sorry that she couldn’t come,” Luna said. “She’s in China with Nichkhun now,” Amber added.

                “Yeah, I know, and I understand,” Sulli said and Krystal just nodded, agreeing what Sulli said.

                Unnoticed, Kai was already nowhere to be seen. He was walking alone through the hallway of the school, which was pretty crowded of people taking pictures. He greeted some of his friends he saw, but he didn’t see enough. There’s one certain person he wanted to see.

                Then suddenly someone tapped his right shoulder. He turned around and saw the person he wanted to see the most.

                “Why are you walking alone?” Yoona asked as soon as she saw Kai’s lightened up face.

                “The couples are outside, I don’t think I should be there,” Kai lied. He actually went inside because he wanted to see if Yoona was there already.

                “Where’s Sehun then?” Yoona asked.

                “God, I forgot about him!” Kai mumbled to himself and Yoona chuckled.

                “Let’s just go find Sehun,” Yoona said and Kai’s face fell.

                “Why should we find him?” Kai asked carefully.

                “Because he’s my favorite younger brother,” Yoona answered with a hidden smile. She knew that Kai wanted them to be alone, without Sehun, because for the past years, Yoona had been teasing Kai by always asking Sehun to join them every time the two of them going somewhere.

                Yoona already turned around to find Sehun when suddenly Kai spoke, “I’m not your favorite then?”

                “Sehun is my favorite brother, and you’re my favorite in… different term,” Yoona said before flashing a wink to Kai and walked, only to make Kai following her.

                “What kind of different term?” Kai asked again, but Yoona just giggled and ignored his question.

                Kai and Yoona finally gathered in the group and they finally took a group photo of them all.

** 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

sorry I took extremely long to update, been extremely busy =="

oh well, the next chapter probably gonna be the last chapter, so... yeaahhh~ xP <3