Chapter 9 ~ GDragon

The Beast Knight Rises

"Damnit!" GDragon shouts in rage as he smashes his fists against the dashboard of their old, broken down van.
TaeYang drives steadily as he rips the black mask away from his face. DaeSung pulls off his Riddle mask in the back and sets it down next to SeungRi's bag mask. 
"He came too early!" GD yells as he pulls off his Clown mask.
"Things werent exactly going well." TaeYang reasons.
"It's because of your dumb plan." GD snarls.
"Oh yeah, that's great. Blame the plan. The plan didnt include that bat figure coming out of no where like that. Lucky for us TOP was around for his shift. We know something that this Batman fears...police and publicity. We stick with the plan of getting that bat to have a bad name and he'll dissappear."
"Either that or he'll come after us even harder." Seungri says from the back.
"He doesn't know it's us trashing his name." DaeSung says quietly.
"DaeSung you made the wrong riddle too hard! We needed the money! She came to the river like we wanted but she didnt solve the first riddle!" GDragon turns to yell at his counterparts. He turns back to the window and shakes his head in annoyance.
"Just stick with it, GD." Taeyang urges him, "The plan will work. We've worked too hard up to this point. Years. Years we've been working to expose these rich, snobs for what they really are. We'll continue to trash the Yong's name, pressuring them. Once people stop putting their faith in their political figures, they'll look elsewhere for comfort. We need to get the money in order to sway the election the way we want next time. We can control it all if we get what we need. We started our little fund raising and practice courses years ago. We went into hiding after your little fall out with Hyuna."
"Stop it." GD says through clenched teeth. "You're saying this is my fault?"
"In a way." TaeYang challenges. "You should have never gotten involved with that child."
"It's not like i meant to." GDragon looks back out the window.
No, he never really meant to get so involved with Hyuna. It started out as just using her for information on her parents, who turned out to be more pure then they thought. BigBang thought they could get to the Yongs through her family. But it was true, none of them knew that Hyuna's mother would be stuck on the side of the road that night. That whole incident had been an accident. The van had sped away loaded with newly printed counterfit bills. The rainy night proved too much for the excited boys and the old car as it crashed into her car and sent her over the rail and into the chilly, dark water below. Accident or not, it had happened and no one could change it. He was a murderer; and the memories of that night flashed through JiYong's mind every time he closed his eyes. They had haunted him.
In attempt to clear his conscience, he allowed the daughter, Hyuna, to cling to him. He offered her his support and love. He became her rock as he tried to get her through the hard times. Eventually, Hyuna became too much torment on GDragon's conscience, forcing him to try to push her away. He thought that if he could get her out of his mind, then he could forget about it all and move on. In a strange way, DuJun chasing him away proved to be better.
GDragon and BigBang went into hiding. Planning. Watching. Preparing for their time. But when GDragon saw Hyuna that night on the street, all those memories returned. Her sorrow. Her tears. His own sorrow. His own tears. His guilt. He vowed then that he needed to correct it as soon as possible. That tattoo on her back...that bloody tattoo about her mother keeping her alive. He needed to get rid of Hyuna...get rid of the memories and the guilt of that night. However, when found out she was hanging out with the BAP boys, a strange sense of jealousy overcame GDragon, causing him to set his sights on their store first. Later on, BigBang agreed that the BAP boys were not their focus, but the Yongs were. 
Now, BigBang were in the middle of their plan of framing the Yong to get them out of their political positions of power. But they needed more... and that was when the plan got difficult. BigBang worked against the Yongs while GDragon worked against Hyuna. The two plans were now coming together. 
But this bat...Batman. He was unexpected. BigBang didnt think that anyone in Seoul would rise up in attempt to stop them. But now they were faced with this dark heroine figure who constantly ruined their plans against not only Hyuna but against the Yongs as well. 
Yes, Batman needed to go. Hyuna needed to go. The Yongs needed to go. All of them. And fast.

TaeYang was Dane, or the brains; the one with all the plans. DaeSung was the Riddler...the game behind the scenes to trick the others into giving BigBang what they needed. SeungRi was the Scarecrow, skilled in torture; able to scare anyone in any way with his instruments of torment. TOP was the bad cop, the one with the inside information and connections. And GDragon was their leader, the one with the twisted mindset bent on controlling society. 

"Like i said," TaeYang continues, bringing GDragon from his memories, "We stick to the plan. I've researched and i think i know where we can find the man who will do what we want. With what he can give us, we can find the Yongs and end them."
"And Hyuna." GDragon says quietly.
"Right. And anyone else. This man i know will give us the leverage and materials we need. We'll have the whole city in weeks, easy."
"What about the Batman?" Seungri asks.
"I know what he's doing," GDragon sighs, "He told Hyuna about us because she actually believed in us. Didnt you see it in her eyes? Everytime. She keeps hoping that we're not actually doing what we are doing. All the Batman did tonight was let her know that we're not on her team. Not yet at least. But she will be on our team."
"How? She knows about the accident." DaeSung says, "She wont want to join us now."
"Not join us in that way! She's just a piece in our game. But i think i know how we can use her. And we'll get her, the Yongs, and Batman all out of it." GD smirks.
"Really?" Seungri says with wide eyes. "That's perfect."
Gdragon smiles. "It is. This Batman is an interesting player."
"What are you thinking?" TaeYang asks.
"Simple. Just that we'll do what you say. Continue with the plan. The way i see it, Hyuna, the Yongs, and Batman will all fall together. Just the way i want it to."
The others nod, not understanding exactly what's going on in GD's mind. 
Seungri sits forward. "So, boss, give me a quick rundown of what you're thinking here."
GDragon sighs in aggravation. "We go back and steak it out a bit. Give Hyuna more time to think over the riddle. TaeYang will locate his man to get what we need as we wait to see if Hyuna falls into our plan. I can already see it...the way that boy looks at Hyuna."
"Who?" Seungri asks quietly.
"Yong JunHyung," GDragon growls, "Those two will stick together. Get Hyuna and we get him, his family, and this bat figure that seems so infatuated with the little damsel in distress."
The others smile and nod, understanding what he means now. One rock, and about four birds. Perfect. 

 

 

[OMG so im working on Chapter 10 before i published this one, and then i accidentally published half of 10!! no one saw it right?? please tell me you cant see it!!!]