Chapter 10 ~ The Castle

The Beast Knight Rises

"What's your name?" the officer urges a response from Hyuna, who lays on the cold cement floor, unresponsive. "Listen," the man continues in his deep voice, "I am Officer TOP. I'm going to get you home, okay?"
Hyuna's silent. 
The officer helps to carefully pick her up off the floor. Tears stain her face, and her expression seems like a mid of exhaustion and sorrow. The cop grabs her bag and then puts his arm around her shoulders and leads her up to his cop car on the main road. He helps her into the back seat and even does her seatbelt. Hyuna can walk and move where he wants, but otherwise, she's completely quiet and stares straight ahead without moving. 
"Is your name Kim Hyuna?" the officer tries to continue on the way back to the station, "A call came in telling us about possible threats by the Han River. Did you call in?"
She still wont respond. 
"Your brother works at our precinct right?" the officer looks to her in his rearview mirror, but when she still won't respond, he nods to himself. "Yeah, i know him. Yoon DuJun, right? Good guy. Good cop."
Hyuna blinks. 

Back at the station, she sits quietly on the bench in the front room as TOP goes in to get DuJun. Hyuna just sits...sits and thinks. Her heart hurts...it feels like it's been ripped apart. She feels like she's lost her mother all over again. The pain has cut open the old scars left on her from before. JiYong. JiYong killed her mother. Without him, she would still be here. She lost JiYong. She lost her mother. She lost Slick. And now she feels as if she's losing herself. She had cried out her heart as she lied on the hard cement under the bridge by the Han River. She cried for her mother, for IU, for DuJun, for Slick, and for herself. But not for JiYong. No. She wouldnt ever cry for JiYong again. He was a bad guy...a really bad guy. And that Batman...he was a good guy... a really good guy. He told her the truth about JiYong. The Batman was her knight that saved her from the horrible villan. He opened her eyes. She had to repay him...somehow. But not now. No. Now was the time for mourning. 

~

JunHyung rushes up to the police station and bursts through the door. He pants as he glances around and spots Hyuna sitting on a wooden bench along the wall, just staring straight ahead. JunHyung grinds his teeth together as he marches right up to her and stands in front of her, his hands balled into tight fists.
"What happened?" he yells at her.
She blinks once but her eyes dont move. 
"Where did you go? What did you do? Why did you just leave me like that? Why would you run off into danger like that?" he continues to shout, drawing the attention of other officers and people. 
He breathes in quick breaths as he feels his fists shaking slightly with his anger. He snalrs down at Hyuna, but she only sits and stares ahead, tears trickling down her cheeks. JunHyung's eyes relax and his fists uncurl as he looks down to her. She looks so...broken. He sighs as he turns and paces with his hand running through his hair. 

DuJun comes out then, in a furious pace. He goes right up to JunHyung and whips him around and then shoves him back by his shoulders.
"What the hell, man." he growls, "You said you would pick her up!"
JunHyung sighs as he glances to Hyuna. "I did." he says in a monotone. 
"Obviously not!" 
"Listen," JunHyung tries to keep his voice quiet, not wanting to blame anything on Hyuna when she's right there and really not looking so good, "I'm sorry. I messed up a bit. I got there when she already left to go stay with BAP..."
"BAP?" DuJun thunders as he turns to Hyuna, "You were going there? I said no! I said i wanted you with me! Will you not come with me?"
Hyuna stares ahead. Blinks once.
DuJun sighs as he turns from her, feeling her pain just as JunHyung had. He can't yell at her like that, not after what she'd been through. 
"You're not going to talk now?" he says in a calmer tone as he looks back to her.
She's silent. 
DuJun nods. "Alright. You wont stay with me. I wont allow you to stay with BAP. You cant stay alone. You wont want to endanger CL or anything like that, i already know; not that she can really protect you anyways. What do you want me to do?"
JunHyung watches her, his heart aching. He steps up to DuJun's side and turns him towards him. "Let's just stick with the original idea. She can stay with me. I can protect her..."
"That's what i thought." DuJun snaps. 
JunHyung blinks. "Okay, i know. But i wont make another mistake. My house is the safest place. It's got wall to wall surveilance. Gates. Alarms. All that. I'm not going anywhere recently anyways because of the news and... well you know. I'll stay by her side. Trust me, man." 
"I did." 
JunHyung sighs and steps back. He purses his lips and nods. "What other choice is there? GDragon knows you're her brother. He knows that she'd stay with you and that would put IU in trouble too. But he doesnt know me. I mean he knows my family but he cant possibly think that i'd have Hyuna come to my home."
DuJun's quiet for a moment. He steps back and paces a bit. He mumbles to himself, and then comes back. "Alright. You're right. GDragon knows her family, but how can he know you? And you have the equipment to keep her safe, i know that." he places his hands on JunHyung's shoulders and looks him in the eyes, "I'm trusting you here. I...i dont know what to do anymore."
Junhyung nods and holds onto DuJun's arms. "I know, man. I got this. It'll be okay. All of this will end soon, i know it."
DuJun blinks and lets him go. He turns to Hyuna and looks down at her and sighs. "You're going to stay with JunHyung, whether you like it or not."
She's quiet. 
DuJun shakes his head as he goes up to her and gently takes her arm. He helps her up onto her feet. JunHyung takes her bag and swings it over his shoulder. 
"Your car here?" DuJun asks JunHyung.
He nods. "Up front."
"Alright, help me get her out."
The  boys help walk Hyuna out and down to her car.
"Is...she going to be okay?" Junhyung whispers.
"I think she's in a mild state of shock. I've seen it before, she'll be okay just give her time and space. Actually no, dont give her space. Dont let her out of your sight."
JunHyung nods and looks down, hiding the slight smile that he just couldnt control. 
"When she starts to talk again, see if you can get any information about what happened out of her. I need that as soon as possible."
"Alright."
JunHyung opens the passanger door and tosses a wet towel into the back.
"Wash your car recently?" DuJun asks.
"Yup." Junhyung mumbles.
The boys help Hyuna into the passanger seat of JunHyung's car and then put the bag into the back seat. JunHyung stops and turns to DuJun, who's staring him down. DuJun points his finger into JunHyung's face.
"You be good to my sister," he demands.
JunHyung smiles. "I will, man. Dont worry." he puts his hands up in an innocent gesture and backs away towards the driver's seat.
"I'm serious." DuJun calls. 
"I know." 
JunHyung slides into the seat and starts up the car. He waves out the window to DuJun as he pulls away, and then he speeds through Seoul towards his home on the East Side.

Hyuna is still quiet. Silent even. No sound comes from her. Even her breathing seems quiet. 
JunHyung clears his throat awkwardly.
"You uh, feelin alright?" he tries.
She doesnt respond.
"I'm sorry about all of this." he shakes his head as he focuses ahead. "This last week...has been hell for you. But...all jokes aside, i know it will get better soon. I can promise you." he takes a breath. "I promise you that no one will hurt you again."
Another tear leaks out of Hyuna's eye and slowly makes it way down her cheek. 
JunHyung sighs and remains quiet for the rest of the trip to his house.

He pulls up to a large black gate outside of a long, winding driveway that leads up to a giant, brick house. Every plant is in the proper place, each blade of grass is in pristene order. It truly is a mansion; no one would be able to break into this fortress...this castle. 
Junhyung keys in some type of code on the gate, and it swings open without a sound; once inside, the gate closes on it's own. He drives up to a the front of the house, passing by the fountain in the middle of the driveway, and the layers of steps leading up to two large front doors. He swings the car around the round-about and then to the back of the house, where one of the five garage doors opens on command. He brings his car slowly inside the garage, where there is another garage with four other cars with different styles and colors. In one of the garages on the other side, there are five different motorcycles, also in different colors and styles. Hyuna can't even imagine what might be in the garages that she cant see. 
He parks the car as the garage shuts behind them, and then pulls the keys out of ignition. He turns and looks at Hyuna for a moment. She stares ahead, and then blinks twice. 
"Well," JunHyung starts, "Here we are. Like i said...you'll be safe here."
When Hyuna still wont even acknowledge him, JunHyung gets out of the car and walks around to the other side. He opens her door and waits, but she wont move. After a short moment, he leans in and unbuckles her seatbelt, having to lean over her. She smells good...not like perfume but just like...her. Her breathing is calm and shallow, her breaths warm against the skin of his arms, yet it raises goosebumps. He pulls back quickly and rubs the bumps off his arms with his hands, and then he stands back and holds his hand out to her. Still, she wont move. He reaches in slowly and carefully takes ahold of her hand that rests in her lap; it's limp in his own. He tugs gently, and finally it seems as if she's been pulled out of a trance. She turns to him slowly and looks into his eyes. Her eyes are so tired...so warn...so sad. She blinks once and he carefully urges her out of the car. 
"Come on," he whispers as she cautiously steps out and then stands by his side. 
He holds her hand securely in his as he opens the trunk and gets her bag out. He hoists it onto his shoulder and then leads her through the garage. She follows along, being towed by his hand, as he takes her up the steps and into his home. Cool air hits them as they enter, a nice change from Hyuna's floor fan in her apartment. The floor is all hardwood with some decorative rugs. Different family photos and paintings hang on the walls, as well as fashionable shelving with flowers and other knick knacks. 
He takes her down a hall of doors and into an open kitchen area. A large kitchen area; there is floor to cieling cupboards, wrap around counters, and even and island bar and chandelier. Outside the kitchen area is a giant wall of window that looks out back to a large deck area with a pool. Far beyong the yard there is a giant wall to keep anyone and anything out. The kitchen opens up to a sort of family room, but thick white carpet and white couches and chairs. A giant flatscreen television takes up an entire wall, and the side walls are all window. With a couple lamps as exceptions, the bright moon outside lights up the kitchen and family room. 
JunHyung looks to Hyuna, who's eyes are at least flickering from room to room to take it all in. That's an improvement in JunHyung's book. He watches her face for any change in expression, but when none come, he gives her hand a slight squeeze of encouragement. Hesitantely, she turns to him with wary eyes and he gives a small smile. 
"This way," he says as he playfully swings her hand in his and leads her through the kitchen and into a large dining room. 
Once past this, he leads her into an open living room, similar to the family room but with more decorations and no television. This room opens to a large foyer by the front doors and a big staircase leading up to the second level. An even larger and more extravegant chandelier shines dimly from above, the moonlight bouncing off the crystals and tossing sparkles along the walls. Under the stairs, there seems to be some sort of door, but the white paint blends in with the walls almost perfectly, disguising it. 
He looks to Hyuna again as she stares up at the chandelier, making her eyes look like dazzling stars. He takes a breath and then shakes his head to get the thoughts out. He walks forward to the stairs and holds onto her hand tighter as they walk up together. 
Hyuna glances at the photos on the walls as they go; wedding pictures, high school photos of JunHyung, childhood pictures, and photos of JunHyung with another little boy. 
"That's my little brother," JunHyung says when he notices her looking at a picture a little longer than the others; she looks up to him as he speaks, encouraging him. "He's studying in America right now. He went off to study, i stayed behind to learn the business. He's a good kid though! I think you would like him."
Hyuna blinks and then looks forward as they reach the top of the steps. Up here, there are many more rooms along the right wall, and on the left is the banister that overlooks the giant foyer. He leads her down the hall to the third door on the right and opens it with a key from the top ledge of the door. He swings it open and looks to Hyuna as she peers inside. The room is simple but eligant. There are two windows along the far wall that look down over the back deck and pool area, a king sized bed or something with a thick comforter, two bedside tables with lamps, a dresser between the windows, a mirorr hanging between them, a closet on the far wall, and then a door next to the closet that leads into a simple bathroom that has a sink, toilet, and a tub. The room itself almost seems bigger than her apartment. The bed looks like it would fit her entire kitchen. 
"Will this room be...alright?" JunHyung asks hesitantly as he looks to her.
She shows no sign of any emotion, no reactions of any kind. He doesnt wait long this time, he walks her in and opens the closet to set her bag down. Hyuna watches him, and then again tears start to trickle down her face. JunHyung turns back and his eyes widen at her. He stands for a second, not knowing what to do or say, and then he hurries forward in three long strides and places his hands on her shoulders, making her look up to his own eyes.
"Hyuna, Hyuna what's wrong?" he asks quietly as he slides his hands up to cup her face, "Why are you like this? You're stronger than this." Another tear breaks free and his thumbs swipe them away as he stares into her eyes. "You're going to be okay," he says, "Im not going to let anything happen to you." he pulls her in and wraps his arms around her in a tight embrace.
She stands and lets him hug her, but she wont return it, rather, she cries harder and buries her face into his shoulder. When he feels this, he holds her tighter, willing to pull her together himself and fix her...if he only could. 
"Shh," he whispers into her ear, "It's alright. I'm here."
She sniffs and takes in a ragged breath. "I'm so tired." she exhales.
JunHyung's eyes widen when he hears her actually reply to him. He hugs her tighter and even sways back forth a bit. "I know, i know," he says softly.
"And i need to shower," she sobs harder into his shirt. 
JunHyung cant help but to smile a bit as he pulls her back, keeping his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Alright, no problem." he laughs. 

He walks forward, pushing her back into the bed. She plops down and sits on the edge, looking up to him with wide eyes...terrified eyes. JunHyung steps back quickly, not trying to have meant anything by his action. He walks over to the bathroom and pulls out fresh towels from under the sink. He starts the water and turns on the light. He steps back and holds his hand out to the room.
"It's all ready." he says. She stares ahead at the room, quiet again. He waits a moment, not sure of what to do next.  "Uh...the shower's in here." he says, pointing his thumb over his shoulder to the bathroom. 
He waits another second before walking over and picking up her hand. He pulls her to her feet and walks her to the room. He lets her in the bathroom and then steps out,  slowly shutting the door, watching her. She stares at the water coming from the shower for a long moment, and then blinks and turns to him as he shuts the door. She gasps as her hands shoot out and grab onto the door.
"Where are you going?" she exclaims.
"Um... not in there..?" JunHyung fumbles for an answer.
"Leaving?" she whispers. 
"Not leaving exactly but...i mean technically... you know... since its a shower..." She stares at him with her big, frightened puppy eyes. "Or i could...not leave?"
She blinks. What does she want from me? he thinks to himself, i dont think i could handle that.
"Dont leave." she says quietly, almost inaudible. 
"Um," JunHyung stands in the open door and runs a hand through his hair, unsuredly, "Alright then."
Hyuna looks to the shower and stares at the water again as Junhyung thinks through his predicament. It's understandable that Hyuna wouldnt want to be alone, right? She's scared. She's been through a terrible ordeal. She cant be alone...shouldnt be alone. 

Hyuna turns then and looks to him. She walks forward slowly and takes his hand in hers. His eyes widen as he now stares at her, dumbfounded. She takes him from the bathroom and leads him to the bed. She makes him sit and then turns back to the bathroom. She walks in and leaves the door open. From this angle, JunHyung can see into the bathroom but not the shower itself, especially with the curtain drawn. Hyuna walks out of sight into the shower. Junhyung stares ahead, not sure of what is or isnt allowed here. His mouth drops as he sees her shirt and pants drop out of the shower curtain and onto the floor. Then the water makes noises as she rinses off her body, steam coming out and fogging the mirror glass. After a minute, JunHyung manages to make his mouth shut and he stands up to move away from the bathroom. He walks to her closet and opens the door. He bends down and s  the bag. He stares in at all the materials that she seems to have just tossed into the bag. At first, he tries to carefully sort through but then he feels guilty, so he shuts his eyes and feels with his hands. He thinks he picks out a hoodie of some sort, and soft shorts...and he stops there. He doesnt want to have to get her...girly stuff for her. He walks back to the bathroom and tosses the clothes in; they land on the floor against the wall and the tub. Hyuna's head peaks out and she looks down to the clothes, the source of the noise. Her hair is pulled away from her face, but a few wet strands hang by her eyes. She looks out to him to see him on the bed, and then returns to her shower. 

JunHyung sighs, relieved that he seems to be getting through all of this despite his...feelings. Yes, somehow he had finally succomed to his feelings for Hyuna. He had always liked her, ever since he met her. But she was the younger sister of his best friend, off limits. But now she was older...he was older. And she was...beautiful; always had been. His teasing of her when he was just a boy was only history to him, though it seemed to have formed some type of opinion of him in Hyuna's mind. Now he wanted to move away from his boyish teasing...he wanted a real...friendship with her. Relationship. 

Suddenly theres a fumbling sound from inside the bathroom. The sound of her slipping and falling. JunHyung jumps off the bed and springs for the door. He catches himself as he barges in and then he quickly doubles back and runs out. 
"Hyuna!" he calls from outside the bathroom door, "Are you alright? What happened?"
Silence.
"Hyuna?" he waits for her answer, "Hyuna answer me or i swear to God i will come in there!"
"I...i slipped." she stammers. 
JunHyung listens as she sounds as if she's trying to stand back up. "Are you alright?" he calls in.
"Yes...yes i'm fine." she pants. 
"Are you sure?"
Shes quiet at first, and then in a broken voice, as if she's crying again she calls back out to him, "No," she whines, "I...i cant do this." she cries.
"Can't do what?" JunHyung asks.
She starts to cry again inside.
"Do what?" he asks again.
"I cant do it," she wails, "I'm too tired i just...i cant hold the bottle...i cant see...its too slippery...why is it so slippery?" she cries out in spurts. 
JunHyung steps back, not sure of what to do.
"Please," she sniffs, "Please hand me my towel."
That he can do. JunHyung walks in and grabs the towel off the sink. He hands it up and over the shower curtain, and then leaves again to take his place on the bed. 
The water shuts off and the curtain opens up. JunHyung looks away towards the windows. He can hear her step out of the tub but then it's quiet again; she's not moving. Slowly...slowly Junhyung turns back. He sees her standing in her towel, staring at him; he quickly turns back to the windows and shuts his eyes tight. 
"Please help me," she whispers from the bathroom. 
JunHyung's eyes pop open but he keeps his gaze away from her. 
"Just my hair," she corrects, "I just need to do my hair but...i just cant."
He turns back to her. The towel seems to be around her securely, her wet hair in waves around her face, water dripping off the ends...running down her arms...off her smooth skin. 
"I dont know...i dont think..." JunHyung tries to make his mind work, but he feels like he's staring at her.
"I'll put my clothes on," she says, "But can you do my hair? I'll wrap the towel over my clothes."
"Oh," JunHyung nods, "Oh that makes sense. Yeah...yeah i can do that." he says confidently. 
She nods and picks her clothes up off the floor and then dissappears behind the curtain. Then the sound of the running water turns on again and he stands up, not sure if he should go in just yet. She opens the curtain, dressed in soffee shorts and a hoodie, the towel wrapped around her shoulders. JunHyung walks in as she sits down in the tub. She leans back so that her hair is under the running faucet of the tub. JunHyung looks around and then grabs the shampoo. He bends down by the tub and puts some in his hands. Hyuna stares up at the ceiling, but after a moment her eyes flicker to him as she waits for him. JunHyung takes a deep breath and then reaches forward, carefully putting the shampoo on her head. She looks back to the ceiling. JunHyung nods to himself as he pats the bubbles around her head; after feeling comfortable with that, he starts to actually massage it in better. He moves his fingers through her long, soft hair. Her eyes close and he feels better as he scrubs it in. He tries not to think about it too much as he makes sure to get every strand with the bubbles. He probably washes her hair a little too long, getting caught up in the smell and feel of it, but then he leans her head back under the faucet and works to rinse it all out. 

Relieved that the washing is done, Junhyung leaves the bathroom to let Hyuna dry her hair. He sits on the bed and looks up to see her come out and stand in front of him, her wet hair hanging down around her face perfectly. 
"Not going to dry?" he asks.
She shakes her head. Quiet again? he wonders. 
He nods. "Alright then," he says as he looks around, wondering what she should do next. 
What do girls do? he wonders. Put make up on. She wont want to do that though. Cook? 
"Are you hungry?" he asks her. 
She sighs and looks around the room, and then back to him. She blinks and nods. 
"Oh, alright." JunHyung stands up and places his hands in his pockets. "Let's go get food then."

Hyuna walks behind him now without him having to lead her by the hand, but she's still quiet. 
Down in the kitchen, JunHyung rummages through his cupboards in search of something to eat. It's already late, so he wants to make something quickly. 
"I admit im not used to cooking," he mumbles as he pulls out noodles, "I usually order in. I never really have to cook for anyone."
Hyuna sits at the bar island, quiet as she watches him work. He pulls out a pot and fills it with water to set on the oven to boil. Spaghetti is easy enough to make, and he's finished within half an hour. He makes a big plate and sets it in front of Hyuna, but she seems to be lost in her trance again as she stairs at the flame on the oven. JunHyung switches it off and she blinks, coming back to the real world yet again. She looks up to him, and he slides the plate of food closer to her. She stares down at it for a moment and then slowly takes the fork and starts to move the food around. JunHyung sighs as he sits next to her and starts in on his own plate of food. He looks over to her as he chews to see that she's still bringing her first bite to , her expression stoic. He waits for her to take a bite and then watches her as she chews and reaches down to scoop up the next one.
"Is it okay?" he asks.
She doesnt say anything or make any gesture, but she does get another bite ready. He takes that as a good sign. 
"I'll take your silent eating as your way of saying 'this is the best damn spaghetti that i've ever had.'" he teases, but her expression doesnt change. 
He shrugs and lets her eat in silence. 

After cleaning up, JunHyung turns to find Hyuna's head on the table and her eyes closed.
"Asleep?" he asks himself as he quietly moves closer. 
Her shoulders steadily rise and fall with her breaths. JunHyung his head to the side as he watches her. Her eyes scrunch up and her lips purse together as if something is happening in her dream. 
"Uh," she whines in her sleep, making Junhyung step closer. 
He almost places his hand on her back to wake her from whatever is distressing her in her dreams, but he wants her to sleep. She needs to sleep. She needs to be better. She needs to be the Hyuna that he knows and...cares for. 
When she makes the sound of crying in her sleep, Junhyung cant take it anymore; he reaches over and puts an arm around her shoulder, gently shaking her away. Her eyes slowly open and she breathes louder. When she sees him around her, she sits up and he moves away. 
"Come on," he urges quietly as he helps her to her feet, "Lets get you to bed."
He holds his arms around her shoulder as she meanders down the hall and up the steps. She stands along the wall in her room and rubs her eyes as Junhyung pulls the covers to her bed away. He then goes to turn off the bathroom light and shut the door when Hyuna leans against the wall and closes her eyes again. JunHyung turns to see her almost asleep against the wall and he smiles. He walks to her quietly and carefully pulls her away from the wall, her eyes still closed. He tucks one arm under her knees and the other behind her back to carry her to her bed. She folds into his chest, her arm reaching up and hooking onto his neck to keep herself closer in her sleep. JunHyung's eyes widen at her gesture and he holds her above the bed for a moment in silence. Her breathing is even, her dreams seem quiet, her eyes gentle and her face relaxed. She looks like an angel from heaven...lost in this earth. Someone who needs to be protected. And JunHyung wants to be the one to protect her. 
He shakes the thoughts out of his head and carefully places her in the bed. She rolls to her side so that she faces the door, and he pulls the sheets up and around her. He stands up and looks down at her as she peacefully sleeps. He smiles and nods to himself, and then turns to leave. Before he can move far, Hyuna grabs onto his hand, and he turns back to see her gentle eyes staring up at him. 
"Where are you going?" she whispers.
JunHyung smiles and turns back to her, kneeling by her bedside. He places her hand back under the covers and then he tucks a loose strand of hair away from her face. "My room is on the first floor. I wont be far." he says as he lightly touches her cheek with the back of his index finger, brushing along her smoothe skin. 
She stares at him, quiet again. He blinks and then forces himself to stand up. He backs away as she watches his every move. He turns out the light and closes the door mostly shut. "Goodnight," he whispers and then dissappears down the hall.

Junhyung goes down to his room at the end of the hall outside the kitchen. He has one of the largest rooms in the house, besides the master bedroom that his parents rarely stay in. One whole wall is nothing but window that looks out to the trees in the backyard and part of the garden behind the pool. The moon keeps his room well lit. He quickly undresses and puts on sweats and a comfortable tank top. He sighs as he pulls back his own bed's covers and gets in. He stares up at his ceiling as he thinks. He thinks about the day, about GDragon, about his own family, DuJun, Beast, and especially about Hyuna. How can he help her? What if she's not better soon? What can he do to help her? He closes his eyes, frusterated. There's already so much that he's trying to do for her...but how much longer can he go on? His whole being seems to be tired and growing wary. 

He starts to drift off to sleep when he hears a slight creaking sound by his door. He chooses to ignore it as he sleeps on his back, his hands behind his head. He takes a deep breath and feels ready for sleep when part of his bed moves. Next to him, the bed moves a little lower and the sheets pull back. He moans a bit and fights to try to open his heavy eyelids. Finally he pries them open and turns his head to the side to see Hyuna laying in his bed, facing the opposite way. At first he cant believe it. He blinks and stares at her form. Her side figure shows nicely under the sheets, rising and falling with the silk linen. Her hair is still wavy from air drying after the shower, and she smells good. Yes, she's definately there...in his bed. 
"What?" he croaks as he moves over a bit to give her more room. He turns to his side and props his head up in his hand to better watch her. He smiles as she breathes steadily. "What are you doing?" he whispers, trying to make sure that she can't tell how much he's smiling. "Can't you sleep?"
Hyuna sighs and leans back a little so he can see her eyes stare up at the ceiling. "That bed is too big," she whispers back, "I dont...i dont have my kitties to sleep with me." a tear trickles silently down her cheek, shining in the light of the moon.
JunHyung breathes, his heart aching for her. "You...really love your cats?"
She nods. 
He nods back. She must not like to sleep alone. She turns back away from him and becomes quiet again. JunHyung's hand reaches out slowly towards her back, but he pauses half way, better thinking his own intentions, but then he goes ahead and carefully slips his hand over her waist and down to her stomach. Her breathing seems to stop for a slight moment, along with his own, but then she takes shallow breaths again. JunHyung hooks his hand underneath her and then pulls her into his chest, tucking her in securely. She doesnt fight him as he does this, nor pull away after he has her back up against him. JunHyung exhales in relief and smile as he lays his head down behind hers, his nose almost in her hair, able to smell the sweet shampoo from earlier. What surprises him more, Hyuna's hand reaches over his arm, causing him to stop his breathing again in anticipation, but she merely puts her hand on top of his. He smiles as he feels her nimble finger tips etch designs into the back of his hand. 

JunHyung sighs and moves his face closer to her and closes his eyes. Together, their breathing seems to be syncronized, and soon, both fall asleep, holding onto eachother for the comfort that both crave. 



 

 

[So this chapter was especially for my fellow JunAh shippers! i hope you enjoy!! xD
is it kind of difficult to read in my type of paragraph formatting and fonts? let me know. It may be easier to read if you make the font bigger ;)
It really took me a long time to write this chapter, so im not very far ahead of you readers anymore. so it may take awhile for me to update. But continue to comment/share/subscribe and i might come back sooner! :) ]