Chapter 11 ~ The Start

The Beast Knight Rises

Hyuna awakes in the early morning from the sunlight streaming in from JunHyung's bedroom. She looks around to find herself facing JunHyung now rather than away from him. Her eyes widen as she sees him lying on his back, one arm under her head and his other resting on top of his stomach; his chest slowly rises and falls to his rythmic breathing. She blinks and stares at him sleeping, his facial expression soft and peaceful. She likes him like this...and how he was the night before. In just one night, it seems like her outlook on him had changed from him being an arrogant, player rich-boy to a kind, sweet-hearted gentleman. How could that be? Something must be wrong. But no. He did seem perfect recently. 
Hyuna's heart beat picks up it's pace as she realizes that she lays halfway on top of him, his arm behind her head, tucking her into his chest; her hand laying in the crevice of his chest muscles. Part of his collar bone tattoo shows from his black wife-beater. She blinks as she slowly scoots her hand up his chest to his collar bone. She uses her index finger to lightly pull the tank top back a little so she can see more of his tattoo. She stops and looks up to his face when she fears that he may wake up soon. He moans but his breathing is still regular. She returns her attention to his smoothe skin under her finger as she lightly traces the black ink design on his prominent collar bone, and smiles to herself. 
"Mmmm," JunHyung starts to stir, his hand reaches up to her own.
She lightly gasps to herself and then squeezes her eyes shut and keeps her body still, trying to pretend to be asleep.

~

JunHyung's fingers wind over Hyuna's hand on his chest. He holds onto her hand as his head twists down. He pries both eyes open, but when they see Hyuna laying on top of him, they widen even more. He smiles to himself as he glances down to see himself holding her hand...again. She breathes lightly, but she doesnt seem as peaceful in her early sleep as she had the night before. She must be waking up soon. 

~

Hyuna finds it strange that she almost wants to smile as she can feel JunHyung's body move under her own as he undoubtable awakens to find her on his chest. She feels better. Still, her heart aches and must heal all over again...but at least the ripping and tearing pain she had felt the night before has cooled down. She mourned her mother the night before in silence. She mourned for JiYong, losing him to some greater form that she couldnt save him from even if she had tried. And she mourned for herself...for losing herself in the dark, where even now she fights to find her way out. Yes, it would take a while to completely heal from these new wounds, but they would heal. They would leave scars certainly, but they would heal. 

Hyuna takes a breath and pulls her hand out of JunHyung's grasp, pretending to be just waking up. She sighs as she rolls over in bed so that she's not lying on top of him anymore. She hears him chuckle behind her, causing her to smile to herself; but she quickly softens her expression and even tries to get some more sleep in. 

~

JunHyung sits up in his bed, grunting as he does so. He puts his face into his hands and rubs his eyes, trying to wake up. He looks to Hyuna and smiles as he sees that cute figure of hers again, lying under his covers in his bed next to him. He leans back on one elbow and just looks at her as she sleeps. His heart feels so strange...so warm. A weird feeling of happiness rises up in his chest, something he's not really used to on a frequent bases. He sighs as he turns around and takes the covers off himself to get out of bed. He pulls them back up to keep Hyuna content so she can sleep longer. He grabs some of his clothes from his dresser and walks out to the kitchen to change and get breakfast ready. 

~

Hyuna can feel Junhyung get out of bed, and somehow she feels slightly dissappointed. She sighs to herself as she hears the bedroom door shut and his footsteps dissappear down the hall towards the kitchen. 
She lays still for awhile and just thinks...about him and about what he's doing for her...done for her. She thinks about DuJun and how upset he had been and how worried he must still be. She still had to tell him about last night...she had to go through those terrifying details with him; relive it again. This thought makes her scrunch her face up in misery. She just wants to forget...forget it all. 
She sits up in bed quickly and looks around his room. The walls are a nice gray, and the wall opposite his bed is just a window looking out back. He has a dresser and mirror, side tables, ceiling fan and overhead light, and some shelves filled with books and CDs. Hyuna gets herself up out of bed and then turns to pull the sheets up to make it look nice. She walks over to the shelves and browses his works of art. Its mostly music though there are more books then she would have expected. 
She purses her lips as she moves towards the door, looking back to take in his bedroom one last time. She slips out into the hall and walks as quietly as she can as her feet slap against the cold, hardwood floors. She glances to her right now to look into the other rooms that she had passed by the night before. Theres a library with a fireplace and books lining each wall, a room with another television and work out equipment, and a room with a pool table, bar, and seating area. 

She sighs as the extravegance of it all as she nears the open kitchen area. She slows as she nears, hearing JunHyung's voice. He must be talking on the phone.
"No, i already talked to DuJun just this morning," he's saying, "No, YoSeob, she doesn't seem so good. She's just so...tired; almost like her spirit has been broken. She's so different. ....No i dont know if she's any better today, she's still sleeping." he's talking about her, "You already know how i feel, Seob. ...No i can't tell DuJun, It's his sister; he'd gladly kill me if i even mentioned anything!"
Becoming intrigued by his conversation, Hyuna inches closer to the kitchen, hugging the wall. She peeks out to see JunHyung turned to the stove, cooking eggs on a pan as he holds his cell phone to his ear with his shoulder. 
"Hang on," he says as he sets the phone down and then reaches for the bottom of his tank top.
Hyuna's eyes widen as he pulls the shirt up and over his head and tosses it down the counter. The idea of his shirt being off isnt that surprising to her, but seeing a bunch of scratches and scars lining his toned back is enough to cause Hyuna to gasp and place her hand on over . His smoothe whtie skin on his fit muscles on his back is mixed with the black and blue colors of bruising, and the pink stripes of scars. 
Hyuna's gasp causes JunHyung to whip around, new tshirt in hand. He stares at her in awe as she steps into the kitchen, looking over the similar bruising and cuts along his chest and stomach. He has a flat stomach, not incredibly toned with abs, but still fit. She cant find any words; she's overwhelmed with different emotions. Shock. Horror. Disgust. Sympathy. Concern. Care. 
"YoSeob," JunHyung says quietly into the phone, "Let me call you back." JunHyung hangs up and turns back to the stove as he sets the phone down. He starts to pull his new shirt over his head as he addresses Hyuna, "I didnt know you were up yet. I'm just making breakfast."

Hyuna's silent as she walks up behind him, staring at his wounds along his back and sides. She glances to his arms as he pulls the shirt over his head, just now noticing a few other bruises and cuts. Without thinking, her hand reaches up and stops him from pulling his shirt down over his back; he stills.
His breathing is loud through his nose as he stares down at the stove as Hyuna pulls the shirt higher up his back to see the wounds. Her fingers lightly brush over a dark bruise, and the skin around the spot pulls together in a shudder. She looks around and gently touches his other scars, tracing them along his firm back, causing his muscles to tense with her touch. 
JunHyung sighs as he pulls his shirt back off, more comfortable than having it halfway on. He turns to her and looks down to her face as she stares at his chest now, reaching out and touching the hurt areas in a similar fashion. She stares at them as if in a trance again, not looking up to meet his watching eyes.
JunHyung drops the shirt onto the counter and then grabs both of Hyuna's hands in his, keeping them close to his chest. She looks up to meet his gaze. His eyes are gentle yet scared. Worried. Hurt. What happened to him? Who did this to him? 
He stares into her own eyes, giving away her concern and new feelings towards him. He sighs and drops one of her hands to reach up and touch her face. His hand slips around her jaw to the back of her neck where he pulls her face closer to his. He leans his forehead against hers and looks down into her eyes that she now closes. She can feel his warm breath mixing with hers in between them. Her breathing has quickened...so has his. Her heart beat has picked up in pace...but so has his; she can feel it in her hand that he keeps close to his heart, it feels as if it beats through her arm and into her own chest...the center of her being. 
And then she can feel his lips there, right next to her own. They lightly brush over hers, not sure if they should fully meet. parts a bit to breath better, now that her heart is pounding and forcing her lungs to work more. And then his lips come to hers with more certainty. They press up to hers and hold for a moment before pulling back, making that smacking sound that she's heard before; as if they're crying out not to be seperated. She exhales into his mouth, and his lips come again with more fierce. His lips take hers and hold them, pulling them closer to him...and she goes to him, freely. She pulls her chin up to meet his lips better, pressing the pairs together comfortably. He lightly gasps into as his hand holds her in so that she couldnt leave even if she wanted to...but she doesnt want to. Their lips work together, moving together, forming together. Their breathing is together...their heart beats together, in sync. 
And then, faster than it had started, their lips part and they breath into eachother in attempt to catch their breaths. Hyuna opens her eyes to see that his are still closed, just for a second before they open and look into hers. He brings his hand around to her face, lightly brushing her cheek with his thumb. Then he moves it more to touch her lips with his finger. 
He sighs as he drops her hand and brings both of his down to her hips, pushing her a step away from him. She steps back awkwardly, and he grabs his shirt off the counter and quickly puts it on. He turns and scoops the eggs off the burning stove and slaps them onto a plate. He turns off the burners, turns to hand the plate to Hyuna, and then shrugs past her, all in just a few seconds. 
"Eat breakfast," he says as he heads down the hall to his bedroom.


Hyuna stands at the stove, plate in hand until she hears his bedroom door shut. She blinks, a bit dumbfounded about what had just happened. What had just happened?
She tries to shrug it off as she sits at the island bar alone and eats her breakfast, glancing occasionally down the hall towards JunHyung's bedroom. When he doesnt come out, even after she's finished her breakfast, she washes her own plate and then heads up the stairs to her room. She changed into a nicer outfit and makes herself look decent in the bathroom. 
She finishes quickly and then goes to her bedroom door to head downstairs, grabbing her camera bag as she goes. She opens the door to find JunHyung standing right outside, hand risen to knock. His eyes are wide with the mild shock of her opening the door at that time.
"I uh, just didnt know where you were." he stammers as he steps back and looks away.
Hyuna stands for a second quietly and then nods, stepping out and closing the door behind her. "I have to...go to work," she says quietly. 
"Work?" JunHyung repeats.
"Mhm. I have to run to the Seoul Headline and publish a story." she answers.
"I dont think that's a good idea," JunHyung mumbles as he follows her down the steps and back into the kitchen.
"I have to. It's not an option." she replies as she looks to him, eyes stern.
He stares at her for a second and then nods. "Alright then, i'll drive you."
"That's not necessary." she says as she heads back for the front door.
"Okay let me clarify, i have to drive you. It's not an option." he uses her words as he grabs his keys and follows her around the front. 
She stands and stares at him as he opens the front door, and then shows the way with his had. She glares at him and then walks out to the fresh, open air of early morning. Junhyung shuts and locks the door behind him and then goes down the steps first. Hyuna follows him down the brick driveway and past the fountain with colored koi fish towards the back garage. He inputs a code and one of the garage doors on the end start to open. Hyuna glances that way to see some more black automobiles inside, but JunHyung grunts and hits the key again, closing that garage door.
"Wrong color of the day?" Hyuna scoffs. 
"Yup." he replies, seeming a little annoyed. 
He hits another key and the garage from the night before opens up revealing the white, classy car. Hyuna walks in first and helps herself by opening the passanger door and sliding in, as JunHyung walks past her to the driver's seat. He starts up the car and heads out towards the center of Seoul.

The drive is quiet...almost awkward. The familiar atmosphere of annoyance and a bit of disgust comes back to Hyuna as JunHyung drives through town. He is a player. Just playing a game, trying to win. He's nothing good...nothing different. 
"What are you going to do?" Hyuna asks, staring out the side window, "Just hang around while im at work?"
"Yeah i was thinking i'd set up a camp right outside the front door. Maybe cook some smores or something." JunHyung replies sarcastically. 
"Funny." she retorts. "Seriously, are you just going to wait around?"
"Yeah, i mean i guess so. I have nothing else to do and i need to watch over you."
"You dont need to." Hyuna scoffs, feeling like a burden all of a sudden. 
"Kinda do," he replies as he runs a hand through his hair. 
"Hmph. I liked it better when i could stay at my own home, alone." she says, trying to hurt him with her words as she leans her head against the window of the car.
"And i liked it better when you were quiet." JunHyung replies through his teeth.
"And i liked it better when you were a gentleman!" Hyuna snaps as the car eases to a stop out front of Seoul Headline.

Hyuna quickly pries the door open and jumps out, slamming it behind her. She hurries up and into the busy building without looking back.
Pig! she screams to herself in her mind, He's just a pig! An arrogant, rich, proud, player...pig! 
"Ugh!" she exhales as she ascends the steps.
"Hyuna!" Sanna calls from the hall ahead. "Do you have my story?" she asks as she rushes past with her hand out, expecting a story to be placed in it.
"Not exactly," Hyuna mumbles as she jumps behind her and follows her down the hall.
"Hyuna! Gosh, now i have to write one up and publish it myself!" Sanna drops her hand.
"No, i'll do it for you! I have a story i just need to write it..."
"There's no time! The batman has been seen again!"
"And i have pictures."
Sanna stops. She turns with wide eyes and a playing smile. "Did you say pictures?"
Hyuna smirks and nods as she holds up the camera. 
"Of..the batman?"
Hyuna smiles. "That's right! And also of his foes!"
"No way, no way!" Sanna chirps as she takes the camera and scrolls through the pictures. "Well, they're not great, but you got some! This is wonderful! In fact, come with me! We'll write one up and publish it right away! Together!"
"Alright," Hyuna smiles with Sanna's enthusiasm. 

Sanna talks quickly as she walks down the hall and into a file room. She talks about some type of junk about batman and what people are saying. She pulls out a file and s it into Hyuna's hands. 
"So i mean, we'll add these pictures to the story file and get them printed with the next edition," Sanna says as Hyuna opens the file and looks at the next headlines for the Batman. 
There's so many stories. Enough for one to be in the paper each day for...months.
"Batman scares elderly on the streets of Seoul," Hyuna reads aloud as she looks at the headlines. "Scares? What is this?" she mumbles.
Sanna looks up from the filing cabinet, "Like i was saying, Hyuna, we're going to pull the plug on this Batman thug! Street gangs are one thing, but a crazy pshycho running around terrorizing people is too much! It's as if he's going to be the next mass murderor or something!"
"The Batman?" Hyuna exclaims as she reads more, "Batman Causes Traffic Accidents? Batman Seen Holding People Up In Alleys? Batman Destroying Public Property? This is all bull !"
"Not bull!" Sanna snaps, "Just a different perspective, that's all!"
"But why?"
"To get him off the streets! He's a menace!"
"He's a hero!" Hyuna exclaims as she kneels down by the cabinet and looks through the other files. "Here!" she says as she pulls out another and reads the possible headlines, "Batman Saves Elderly In Subway Station! Batman Stops Another Drug Store Robbery! Batman Stopping Crime! Publish one of these!"
Sanna looks to her with questioning eyes. "Why? Hyuna you're new. You don't understand. What? Batman being some sort of dark knight is too unbelievable. It's hyping up people's expectations that he's going to save us all! That's unrealistic! That's raising peoples' expectations. But playing him off as just another street thug...thats believable."
"Here, what about the Decreasing Crime Rates Since Batman article?" Hyuna points out. 
"Simple, we give all the credit to our real law enforcements." she points to another article on the Seoul Police. "That way, the crime goes down, the faith in our police goes up, and this terrorizor gets off the streets. Who wants to believe that any ordinary person can dress up and be something special? Something different? A hero? If we did that, then everyone would dress up and try to be some sort of hero. And that's just dangerous."
"You want to lie?" Hyuna mumbles, "Give credit to the police, who cant actually catch the street gangs? Make this Batman look bad?"
Sanna shrugs. "Welcome to the press."
Hyuna nods, her head spinning. How could they do that? Batman was a hero! He wasn't ordinary...he was extraordinary! People had to put their faith somewhere...and the police, as much as they try, just dont get the job done. But if the police and the Batman worked together...

Hyuna backs away, appalled at the lies of the press, as Sanna returns to searching through the files. 
This isnt right. Ordinary people can make a difference. They needed to make a difference. 
And then fear strikes Hyuna in her gut. Fear of GDragon and BigBang. The pain of losing her mother, and the culprits going free. The horror of a hero being ridiculed. 
She shakes her head, "It's not right."
Sanna looks up to Hyuna as she backs away. "What are you doing?"
"You're wrong! Ordinary people are exactly what Seoul needs to be better."
"What are you saying, Hyuna?"
"I'll prove it to you." Hyuna answers as she turns and flees from the file room.


She runs to the end of the hall and pulls open the door to the stairs. She stops and stares down at the street where she can see JunHyung's white car parked out front. She grinds her teeth together and then hurries down the steps. She runs out the side door to the alley and heads towards the street. She looks around the corner and into Junhyung's car. The windows are dark, but she can just make out the front seats. JunHyung's not there. Hyuna straightens up and walks out into the street and starts on her way. 
"Hyuna?" she turns back at the sound of her name to see JunHyung walking out of the coffee shop on the other side of the road, two coffees in hand. 
Hyuna turns and runs down the street in a dead sprint.
"Hyuna!" JunHyung calls back after her. 

She blocks his voice from her mind as she hurries through the busy streets, dodging traffic and people as she weaves through block after block. She starts to wear out as she runs up the hill towards BAP's Skate Shop. The open sign is lit up in the window. Hyuna breathes heavily as she pulls the door open and flounders inside. At the cashier desk is HimChan and YoungJae, working with a customer about putting new wheels on his skateboard. The two look up and smile as she enters.
"Hyuna!" Himchan waves, "Long time, no see!"
"Yeah," Hyuna pants.
"You okay?" YoungJae asks with a worried expression.
"Yup!" Hyuna tries to catch her breath as she looks around, "Is uh...is Guk in the basement?" The boys nod, staring at her. "Alright, i'll just...i'll just head down then." she hops the counter and rushes down the steps.
Below, she turns into the work room just as a wrench goes flying by. 
"Whoa!" Zelo laughs from the other side of the room.
"Hyuna!" DaeHyun chirps as he stands up from holding onto a bike. 
"You almost hit her!" JongUp scolds Zelo. 
Guk looks up from the floor, kneeling by the bike to replace the chains. His face and hands are streaked black from the grease.
"Guk!" Hyuna pants, smiling as she looks into his gruff face. 
He stands up and wipes his hands on his jeans as he comes closer. He smiles warmly at her. It's been so long.
"Hyuna, what a surprise!" he laughs.
Hyuna hurries forward and closes those last few feet of distance between them in two strides. She throws her arms around his neck and buries her face into his shoulder. 
"Whoa!" he exclaims as he holds his messy hands away from her at first, but then he slowly places them on her back to return the hug. "I'm glad to see you too!" 
She hugs him tighter at the sound of his deep voice. "Oh, Guk." she cooes. 
The other boys comes closer, cautiously. They watch the two embrace for a moment, uncertainly.
"Oh, Guk!" Zelo teases as he jumps in and wraps his arms around Yong Guk and Hyuna. 
"Oh, Hyuna!" DaeHyun adds as he joins the group hug. 
JongUp laughs as he walks over and joins in, and then Hyuna hears the footsteps of HimChan and YoungJae coming down. They, too, join in the dog pile group hug. Everyone laughs and teases eachother, and Hyuna laughs along but holds onto Guk tightly. 

Once the warm sentiments are finished, the group breaks up and demands to know why its been so long since Hyuna has stopped by. She sits against the desk as they all gather in a circle to hear her story. And she tells them. She tells them all about the other riddles, the river, and staying at JunHyung's home. And she tells them about the stories against Batman. 
"So, what are you going to do about it?" YoungJae asks.
"I'm going to prove them wrong. I'm going to show them that you don't need to be part of the police to be something better! Any ordinary person can come out and do something great!" Hyuna answers with enthusiasm.
"That's all good and all," Yong Guk says as he looks around, "But how are you going to do that?"
"Well...i was just thinking..." Hyuna looks around unsuredly, "That with your help...i could maybe...be...like... the next batman?"
The boys stare at her in silence for a beat, and then break into laughter all at once.
"Batman!" Zelo cries out. 
"Batwoman!" HimChan corrects in bursts of laughter. 
"Guys!" Hyuna scolds as she tosses a screw at them, "im serious! Okay, maybe not as batman...but as something!"
"Shh shh," Guk holds his hands out to try to calm the group down, "I really think she's serious."
"I am!" Hyuna assures them as she stands up and looks around their shop. 
"Why dont you guys go upstairs and wait for us?" Guk asks the others. 
They exchange glances and then obey his orders as they slowly leave the room. Guk crosses his arms over his chest as he watches them leave, and then he shuts the door behind them. He turns to face Hyuna, who's walking around the basement, looking at all of the junk on the shelving.


"What's all of this about?" he asks her as he steps closer.
"It's just what i said," Hyuna answers as she looks at him over her shoulder.
"You want to fight crime?"
"I want to fix the problems in Seoul."
Guk follows her slow steps around the workshop, raising his eyebrows inquizitively. "And...is GDragon one of these problems you wish to fix?"
Hyuna looks ahead, hiding the fact that her jaw has clenched as she grinds her teeth together. "He's past being able to be fixed."
"This isnt about revenge now is it?"
Hyuna sighs and then turns to him. "Please help me, Yong Guk." she gives him puppy eyes to play with his heart a bit. 
He stares at her with a stoic face. "I'm trying to."
Hyuna turns to the shelves and pulls down a type of black biker outfit. The material feels like a thick rubber. Tight.
"How exactly, do you want me to help?" Guk asks as he eyes her looking at the clothes.
Hyuna reaches out and takes a hold of a nail on the shelf. She holds it up to one of her fingers and turns her head to the side as she examines it. "Could you design something for me?" she asks quietly.
Guk is quiet, understanding what she's hinting at. Hyuna looks up to him and meets his eyes. She holds his gaze, pleading with her soft eyes, and he knows then that he would do anything she asked for no matter how crazy. 
"I dont want you getting hurt," Guk says as his arms fall to his side. 
Hyuna steps closer to him, "That's why i'm asking you to design it for me." 
Guk sighs and looks away from her bright eyes. 
"When can you have it done by?" Hyuna asks with a smirk. 

Yong Guk and Hyuna talk for about fourty five more minutes alone in the basement, gathering ideas and materials needed. 
"I dont like this," Guk says once he gets what he needs.
"When will it be done?" Hyuna asks with an excited expression as she clasps her hands together.
"If i work all night, by tomorrow morning i suppose." he answers as he looks at the pile on his desk. He looks up to her and sees her smile. "But Hyuna i dont want you doing much. I know i cant talk you out of anything, you're stronger than that. And i trust you. But please...just please reconsider. Use this for your journalism. Get the photos and stories you need, and that's it. Don't do anything too crazy."
Hyuna smiles, trying to make him feel better. She steps forward and places her hand on his arm. "You can trust me," she says with playful eyes. 
He laughs and nods. "Yeah, im sure i can."
Hyuna backs away and starts to head for the door. 
"Are you leaving now?" Guk asks with a sad expression.
"Yeah," Hyuna laughs, "I kind of...left someone hanging back there." she smiles sheepishly suddenly feeling a little bad about how she treated Junhyung. 
"Dont go!" Guk says nicely.
"Nope! Here i go!" Hyuna plays as she nears the door.
"I said dont go!" Guk thunders as he smiles and runs up to her.
"Ah, get away!" Hyuna screams playfully as she grabs onto the door handle and pulls it open just as Guk takes a hold of her arm. 
In the opening of the doorway, JunHyung stands with his mouth open, his eyes shocked. Hyuna gasps as she sees him but is pulled back by Yong Guk. Then JunHyung's expression changes to fury as he jumps into the room and yanks Hyuna away from Guk in one swift movement. And then he throws his fist in one solid hit to Guk's jaw, sending Yong Guk flying back and down to the floor.
"Yong Guk!" Hyuna shrieks in shock. 
From upstairs, she can hear the pounding feet of the rest of BAP hurrying down the steps. 
"Dont touch her like that!" JunHyung screams as he stands over Yong Guk and points his finger down at him. 
"JunHyung, stop it!" Hyuna shouts as she pushes him away and then kneels by Guk on the ground.
"Uh," Yong Guk closes his eyes as he rubs his hand along his jaw.
"Yong Guk, are you okay?" Hyuna's voice cracks as she lightly touches his face where he was hit. 
JunHyung reaches down and grabs onto Hyuna's arm and yanks her up to her feet. He holds onto her without letting go, his eyes full of anger. 
The BAP boys come in then.
"Guk!" Zelo cries as he rushes to his side.
YoungJae and JongUp crouch down next to their leader as they help him up to his feet. Guk stares at JunHyung in bewilderment. 
"Sorry, Leader," HimChan apologizes, "The guy came barging in and asked for Hyuna. We didnt know who he was so we said she wasnt here, but he must have heard you guys down there. He shoved past us. Im really sorry!" 
"It's not your fault," Guk grunts as he stands up and glares at JunHyung. 
"Who do you think you are?" JunHyung growls.
Hyuna pushes him back towards the door. "Stop it, JunHyung! Let's just go!" she looks back to Guk, "I'll see you later, okay?" 
"What do you mean who do i think i am?" Guk yells at JunHyung as he steps closer. JunHyung takes it as a challenge and stands his ground, despite Hyuna pushing him from the front with all her might. "I'm her best friend! What are you supposed to be? Her body guard?"
"Yes, actually i am!" JunHyung snaps, "I like to think of myself more as her knight in shining armor or something, but you know jail keeper can work too depending on how you look at it." JunHyung glances down at Hyuna and pushes her hands off his chest, causing her to fly forward a bit. 
"You dont know anything." Guk growls.
"I know more than you!" JunHyung retorts.
"Do you?" Guk smirks, "I highly doubt that."
The two glare at eachother.
"Guk! JunHyung!" Hyuna scolds with her hands on her hips, "You stop it right now!"
"You have no idea." JunHyung says to Guk.
"Really? And how is it that you could possibly know more than i do, hm? Were you there? In fact, where have you been? How do we know it's not you behind the masks instead of Gdragon?"
"That's ridiculous!"
"Is it? You can stage things at your own precious buildings. Destroy my shop. Then come out as some type of heroine. And why? Just to get Hyuna into your bed?"
Hyuna's eyes widen and opens as her hands drop to her side. JunHyung glances back to her out of the corner of his eyes. Maybe she shouldnt have shared that detail with Guk.
JunHyung turns, grabs Hyuna's hand and pulls her out of the room and up the steps. 

 

 

 


[Lol i admit that Guk gif scares me a bit ;) Please tell me, do you like long chapters? or short chapters? also please help in sharing/commenting/subscribing :) ]