07

A Surprising Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have become his girlfriend and I am blissful than ever. Not just because he’s an idol but he’s more than that. He’s nice, caring and everything. Myungsoo got everything a girl wants in a guy. How can a person be so perfect? Despite the fact that he’s not really have time for me lately because he’s too busy with his hectic schedule. I don’t mind about it. As a girlfriend to an idol, I ought to understand his work. Thinking about being his girlfriend makes my stomach all tingly inside.

Someone’s poking me from my side. I watch who’s doing it. Hyunri keeps on poking my arm and pouts his plum lips.

I chuckle and shift him closer to me. “What is it?”

“Hyunri’s bored.” He plays with his fingers. “Can we go play outside?”

“Alright, let’s get your sister.” I place him down and tell Minjung that we’re going outside. She’s so excited, she get ready in just couple of minutes.

“Should we walk or ride the car?” I ask them.

They look at each other and then say, “Walk!” and grab both of my hands.

I take my cell phone with me, in case of anything and lock the front door. I help them wearing their shoes on and leave the house. When we just step outside the gate, a black car stops beside us. It’s Myungsoo’s car. What is he doing here? Didn’t he tell me he got an interview to attend?

He gets out of the car and approaches Minjung and Hyunri. “Hey, there. How’s my favorite brother doing?” He raises him up and supports him in his hand. Then he Minjung’s hair. “You too Minjung-ah.” He says when he sees that Minjung is showing her sullen look.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have an interview or something?” I question him.

“It’s already finished.” He fixes his eyes on me. “Where are you guys going?”

“We’re going to the park.” Hyunri answers.

“Oppa’s coming with you Minjung-ah.” He looks down to the little girl that is clutching to his foot. “Are you happy?” She nods quickly, making him sniggers.

“Can you wait for a sec, I need to change.” He puts Hyunri down. “I can’t wear this.” He points to the leather jacket he’s wearing. He gets a brown bag from his car and draws out his sweater. He takes off his jacket and put on his sweater along with big spectacle with no mirror attach to it. He covers his head with the sweater’s hood.

The four of us walk to the park together. No one seems to recognize him, so it’s okay I guess. It’s weird how people don’t notice him when seeing how obvious that he’s Kim Myungsoo. Probably it’s because no one is paying attention to him. Yeah, that makes sense.

While Minjung and Hyunri are playing with other kids at the park, I sit on a bench with Myungsoo-observing the people around, kicking small stones and doing nothing. I stare at him. I still can’t believe I sit next to the person I love.

“Excuse me.” A teenage girl greets Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter