Final

A Surprising Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turn on the radio and U-KISS’s song is playing. I sing along to the song. About 10 minutes I am driving, my phone ringtone is beeping. I use the hands-free device and answer the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh hey _____” Myungsoo’s voice is heard. “Where are you right now?”

I look around and check the place where I am right now. “Near your apartment. Why?”

“Great. Can you go to my apartment?”

“What? Why?”

“Just go.” He hung up.

What is wrong with him? I pull over and check on my things. Maybe I forget something.

I wait inside the car for almost another 5 minutes when Myungsoo’s Hyundai goes surpass my car. I turn off the engine and walks out of the car to where Myungsoo park his car. I wonder what he wants. Maybe he has something for me. Oh probably he’s going to give me a present for his stupid act before? Alright, I admit. I was a bit carried over. But come on, I couldn’t think of any other reason. 

“Did I leave anything?” I question him.

“Yes.” He simply answers. I frowns my eyebrows, staring at him full of curiosity. I did check everything and I don’t think there’s anything left.

“What is it?” I ask.

“Your boyfriend.”

I slap his arms right when he finishes his sentence. Instantly Myungsoo rubs his arm and pouts his lips. I know it’s going to be hurt because I do it purposely to make him feel a little pain, so he knew that his answer is not what I expected to hear.

“Stop messing around.” I show my wristwatch to his face. “I’m late.”

Myungsoo grabs my wrist and pull me closer to him. “I know it’s late. That’s why I ask you to come here.”

“I don’t… get… the point.” I stutter a little, knowing that I’m being too close with him in this kind of position. My heart is beating really fast. 

“Your class isn’t starting until Monday right? So…” He places his arms on my waist. His voice starts to change, “Maybe… you could spend a night with me and go back tomorrow. Sungyeol is not home too.” 

My blood rises to my face. I blush until the heat can be felt when I touch it. What on earth is he talking about? I hit him harder on his chest and struggle away from his grip.

“Ouch!” He places a hand on the spot where I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter