13

A Surprising Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m in such a bad mood today and I am aware of it. Even the kids notice my mood changes. This is all because of that weird fangirl. It’s been days since that incident but I can’t get her name out from my head. Urgh! How can I actually say those things to her? It’s not even true. I love Myungsoo for who he is. What if she spread it in the internet? I am so stupid.

I lie down on the couch in the living room-ignoring everything around me. Poor Minjung and Hyunri. I don’t give any attention to them at all. I leave them playing by themselves. After a while, I can see Minjung is playing with my cell phone. I’m too slothful to worry about it; I let her do whatever she wants with it.

I switch the channel again and again. Nothing attracts me. I exhale noisily. I amble aimlessly around the house. I enter the kitchen and try to find some snacks to eat.

“Eonni.” Minjung address me. “Someone’s at the door.”

Who could it be? Please let it not be that crazy girl. I gap the front door and a tall guy in a white thin shirt greets me. His shirt is so thin, making his muscles more visible. I blush a little. Quickly I change my eyes direction. “Come in.” I invite him.

Myungsoo steps into the house and suits himself on the couch. “You okay?” He asks.

Minjung probably had called Myungsoo and tell him about me. I stare at Minjung. She drags her brother with her and hides in my bedroom. No doubt. She did call him.

“Yeah, sorry for making you worried.” I place my bottom next to him.

He shifts nearer until there’s no more distance between us. “Your face is telling me something else.”

I get up from the couch. “Do you want anything to drink?” I change the subject. There’s no need to notify him about what’s being bothering me. I might just keep it to myself.

 “I just have plain water.” He smiles. “Thanks.”

I sigh and take a transparent glass and fill in mineral water in it. “Do you want anything to eat?” I question him from the kitchen.

“No need to trouble yourself. Come here already…” His voice is echoing in the house.

I hand him the glass and he finish it at once. Wow, he must be really thirsty.

“Where did you come from?” I plan to sit on the floor but he pulls me into his laps.

“Practice.” He says over my shoulder, which makes me shudder a bit. I pretend like I am watching the television, not thinking about what he’s doing right now. But I can feel he’s eyeing on me and his arms wraps around my waist.

“You’re not going to tell me what’s on your mind?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter