Boyfriend

Baozi

     Xiumin was the first to wake up, so he quietly got up from bed, seeing that it was still sunny outside.
     'Ah, it's only 1:30,' Xiumin thought as he glanced at the clock. They didn't have to go to practice for another 2 hours, so he decided to wash up and look presentable. His hair was disheveled and his face was clammy and gross from drool. He went to the sink to wash his face, thoughts filling him about earlier. 
     'I hope Luhan is better now. He got everything out, right?' Xiumin splayed water on his face. Things were getting better, only so slightly. Drying his face and combing his hair, he left the bathroom and noticed a book on a table in the hallway. He began flipping through, trying to find a name in it so he can return it. He couldn't find one, so he walked around asking the other's if it was his.
     Bumping into Lay, he asked, "Xing, is this yours?" He held the book up to him, but only received a simple no. He looked for the others so he could ask them. 
     Luhan peeled his lids open, the sunshine beaming through the blinds as he sat up. He noticed the empty space beside him, and frowned. He wanted to wake up next to Xiumin, cuddling up to each other with no disturbance like earlier.
     'I should read something,' Luhan decided to take his mind off of Xiumin. He found reading like a dream; always taking you elsewhere to forget the day and it's events. He stood up, looking for his favorite book, but it was nowhere to be seen. Ripping the blankets off, he looked on his bed for the book. He checked between the mattress and under bed. Still nothing. The nightstand held nothing, so he went to look through Xiumin's bed. He carefully pulled the blanket up, eyeing underneath for his book, but still none. He looked under the bed, but it was a blank canvas. Last place was between the mattress. Luhan pushed the top mattress up, finally seeing something there.
     'Hm? This isn't mine, it's Baozi's!' Luhan grabbed it let the mattress drop back down. Curious, he opened to the first page, finding it was a diary. He skimmed through every entry until he found one with his name.
     'Dear diary,
     I met a nice boy today. We're both trainees together, so we became close in just a day. He said my cheeks remind him of baozi. I laughed a lot today, he's really funny and nice. His name is Lu Han. I thought he was a girl at first, but when he introduced himself to me, I was really shocked. We went out to eat after our dance class. He treated me to baozi. He said I was a cannibal for eating my own kind, but he was eating it too, so I told him he was eating me. We had a nice time. I hope I can be his friend for a long time.
     -Minseok'
     Luhan smiled at the memory when they first met. They met in dance class on his first day, and he couldn't help but notice the chubby cheeks. That was when they were just friends. Before any drama happened. Luhan cursed himself for this, putting their friendship in danger. He sighed and started to skim through again, then he moving closer to the present date. His name caught his eye again. It was the day when he kissed Xiumin at dinner. He started reading it, mixed feelings stirring him up. Then he read the dreams he had, happy that he was in it. They were cute dreams, too.
     'Maybe he likes me,' Luhan thought hopefully. 'What's this? Aegyo? Kris? Why doesn't he show aegyo to me?'
     Luhan grinned at the thought of cute Xiumin, showing him aegyo.
     'Ill get him to do it for me, one day,' Luhan nodded to himself.
     The recent events were written in here, too. About the confession. His smile faded and was about to put down the diary, but Xiumin came in with the book he was looking for.
     "Luhan, is this your book-?" Xiumin gaped at him, seeing he read his diary. 
     'My diary! What's he doing with my diary?!' Xiumin felt his head burn, angry thoughts filling his head. 
    He screamed at him as he lunged for it, tackling Luhan. He resisted, holding it out of reach and laughing. 
     "Luhan, give it back! Why are you reading it?" Xiumin reached for it, on top of Luhan.
     "Baozi, calm down! I was looking for my book and found this instead! It's funny!"
     "Funny? My stories and secrets aren't funny, Luhan!" he almost grabbed it, pushing Luhan further down.
     In a split second, Luhan flung the diary to the other side of the room, making Xiumin jump for it, but Luhan held onto him.
     Suddenly aware of the position, Xiumin blushed fumbling his hands on Luhan's, trying to get off. The younger held his grip, though.
      "No, stay here. If you leave, I'll tell everyone everything" Luhan threatened. He stood up, carrying Xiumin to the bed and laid him down. He was blushing, but he looked mad. Luhan sat beside him, smiling. 
     "You better not," Xiumin growled.
     "Don't think I won't, Baozi. Maybe I could tell the host at an interview that you did aegyo to Kris, and he fell for it," Luhan tickled the older on the stomach, making him cringe.
     "Well, I won't tell if you do something for me~" Luhan bit his lip at the idea he had hidden. Xiumin glared at him. 
     "Do what?"
     "Be my boyfriend! It'll be fun!" Luhan straddled himself on top the older, trapping him.
     "No way! Get off me!" Xiumin protested, shoving against Luhan's chest. 
     "Aw, don't you love me though? I love you, and it'd make me the happiest man in the world! So...?" Luhan looked at him cheerfully with big eyes.
     Xiumin hesitated. He did have feelings for Luhan, but he wasn't sure if they were real. He looked away, blushing, trying to avoid the question. What was he supposed to do? If he doesn't say yes, Luhan would tell them everything! But he didn't want to be threatened. But then again, it's not like he wouldn't enjoy it, being his boyfriend and all.
     Xiumin looked back at Luhan and mumbled at him. 
     "What did you say?" Luhan asked eagerly. 
     "I said I'm only doing this because you blackmailed me," Xiumin stuck his tongue out.
     "Hah, sure~" Luhan sarcastically sang. "You love me, though, right?"
     That question made the other's heart tighten. He did love him and he regretted making Luhan wait so long. 
     Without hesitation, Xiumin said aloud, "Yes. I do love you.  I love you and I'm sorry for making you go through all that pain, and I want you to know that I'm willing to do anything for you, like you are for me," Xiumin paused and pulled Luhan closer, "and I want to say something that can compare to your confession, but since you're good with words, I know I can't."
     Luhan leaned down so their noses were touching and smiled as he said,"Minseok, when you're with me, it doesn't matter if I do things better, because I want to be on the same level as you, and I want you to ignore it all and think of me only."
     "Dummy, am I not allowed to think about other things?" Xiumin pouted. 
     Luhan just rubbed his nose against the other and laughed, "No, I'm the only one who's allowed in your mind, okay?"
     He bent down, lips finally touching. It was a simple kiss again, Luhan didn't want to push things and ruin the mood, but they stayed there for long time. Their eyes were closed and and their lips were locked, both happy and not wanting to break apart.
     Luhan was becoming impatient, though, and he wanted to slowly go further. Pushing his tongue against the other's teeth, he ran his fingers through soft hair, waiting to be let in. Xiumin was surprised, still resisting. Frustrated, Luhan slit his hand down Xiumin's body, making him gasp and open his mouth.
     'Gotcha,' Luhan smirked as he slid his tongue easily into the older's mouth. Xiumin whimpered, not knowing what to do as a tongue was sliding on his own. He froze, a worried look on his face. Suddenly, he turned his head away, breaking the kiss.
     Panting and worried, Luhan asked, "Minseok, what's wrong? Was I too forward? Did I go too far? It was my fault, huh? Oh, Minseok, I'm so sorry... I-I really wanted to do this with you for a long time and I wasn't sure if you knew what to do but I got too impatient and excited and-"
     "Luhan, calm down," Xiumin smiled. Luhan's rambling amused him, seeing how worried and unsure he was. It was cute, Xiumin believed.
     "It's my fault, Luhan," Xiumin blushed in shame, "I don't... I mean I haven't... Made out with anyone, really. I didn't know what to do and I froze up and I'm sorry I made you worry."
     Luhan smiled also, gaining his confidence back as he saw the also worried Xiumin. He sat up, pulling Xiumin with him onto his lap. With sparkling eyes, Luhan wrapped his arms around the man's waist.
     "Want to try that again?" Luhan asked. Xiumin nodded and leaned forward, lips meeting softly. This time he let Luhan in, tongues sliding against each other as they restlessly pressed against each other. Luhan tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his tongue feeling around the mouth.
     'I can't believe it... It's actually happening,' Luhan thought happily. One of his wishes became true. He was finally with Xiumin, the one he yearned for after many years, and they were having such an intimate moment. Luhan would relive it as much as he could. 
     'This is... Exciting. I want more,' Xiumin eagerly thought, arms tightening around Luhan's neck. He felt the bed press against his back as Luhan pushed him down, nearly ravishing his mouth. Xiumin moaned, the vibration spreading through each other's heads. Saliva leaked out as tongues slid in and out, mixing each other's fluids in each others mouths. Luhan swirled his tongue with Xiumin's causing the other squirm. 
     'Ah, I'm getting light-headed...' Xiumin thought, about to pass out.
     They both really needed air, so they broke the kiss, drool smothered on both mouths. Xiumin gasped for air, loosening his arms from Luhan and letting them drop to the bed after wiping his mouth. Luhan laid next to him, breathing heavily as they held each other's hand. He smiled and waited till his breathing returned to normal to talk. 
     Wiping his mouth, Luhan asked, "So, how was it?"
     Xiumin blushed and raised his thumb up, too breathless to talk. He really wanted to say something like, "It was amazing. It was electrifying. Something I've never felt before, really addicting. I want more," but Xiumin was too embarrassed to say that. He turned his body to Luhan, looking to his eyes.
     'Wow, his eyes really sparkle,' Luhan noticed as he looked back. He could see the excitement and need in his eyes, a real pretty sight.
     "Want to do it again?" Luhan pulled Xiumin on top of him, wanting him to take control. Hands on the older's hips, he sat up and initiated the kiss. It started off slow and sweet as always, gently his lips as it grew more intense. Gliding his arms up and down Xiumin's back, he pushed his tongue through and they both started to taste each other. Xiumin on Luhan's tongue, pulling him into ecstasy.
     'I've got a naturally great-kisser as a boyfriend. So freakin' fantastic,' Luhan silently complimented as they made out. It triggered the monster inside, this time less noticeable.
     Luhan slid his hands under Xiumin's shirt, making him shiver. Xiumin had his hands all over Luhan, so he didn't mind the wandering hands. They teased each other, occasionally breaking the kiss to breathe, and to undress each other. Both their shirts were flung aside as they grinded against each other. Sweat beaded out of their skin, making their touches slightly sticky and hot. Their tongues battled as Luhan d Xiumin's , his favorite part. The latter jumped, as red as a beet. He slapped Luhan's hands away, almost too embarrassed to talk. 
     "That's off-limits," Xiumin announced.
     "Aw, come on, Baozi! I love your ~" Luhan teased, "It's nice and plump! Is it soft, too?"
     Luhan was a little naughty, and Xiumin knew how he was when he gets touchy. He liked to feel people's butts a lot, especially Xiumin's buns. It embarrassed him to no end, but Luhan would never stop. He just couldn't help that nice butts were so irresistible.
     "You have to wait to touch my , it's mine," Xiumin declared. Luhan pouted; he really wants that . 
     "That leaves me with your cheeks, Baozi~" Luhan kissed both of them. He trailed them down to his jaw, then his neck. Butterfly kisses placed on his collarbones, then finally his chest. Luhan pushed Xiumin back down to the bed, arms trapping him. Xiumin closed his eyes as Luhan continued to plant wet kisses all over his body. Goosebumps grew, he was becoming more sensitive to touch. He let out small, quiet moans as Luhan ran his fingertips around his body, teasing him as he continued those kisses. He really wanted those pants off.
     "Hey, guys get ready for practice- Oh ok," Kris barged in at the wrong time. Xiumin gasped and covered himself with the blanket. Luhan scowled at Kris for ruining the moment.
     "...Sorry. Get dressed, we're leaving in 20 minutes," Kris turned and left, leaving the door open. Lay walked past the door but back tracked to see the scene.
     "Hah! Kris interrupted you two, huh? Haha!" He laughed, although feeling sorry for them.
     "Go away, Yixing! And close the door!" Luhan  yelled. 
     Still laughing, Lay obeyed. His laughs were still filling the hall as he walked away.
     "So close..." Luhan whispered to himself in sadness.
     He pushed off of Xiumin, who was still hidden under the blanket, and found his shirt. He slid it back on, his mood plummeting down as he thought of the things he could have done.
     Xiumin uncovered himself, slowly sitting up. He was still blushing, the moment before Kris ruined it, it left his skin tingling. He stared off to somewhere and hugged himself, wanting the touches to return. Luhan must be a mind-reader; he knew exactly what Xiumin was thinking.
     "We can continue after," Luhan bit his lips, excited, "if you want to."
      Xiumin smiled and nodded, excited as well. When everyone is sleeping, they could do whatever they want!
     He grabbed his shirt, sliding it on with ease. Both of them walked out with messy hair and swollen lips. When they got into the car, Chen felt too uneasy to sit next to them. He didn't want to see them doing anything  in front of him... In the car... Like no one was there. Chen shuddered, swatting away any naughty images. But then he had an idea.
     'Once they open up to us, I can find some embarrassing moments and reveal them! Genius!' Chen smiled to himself. He was going to have to keep his eyes out for anything.

---

AN: I hope that kiss scene was good... Never wrote one before.......... See? The story got happier! *throws confetti*

Happy Independence Day!!!