Wake Up!

Baozi

   AN: it's a bad idea to write on you're iPod. Please bear with me, as I'll fix the format tomorrow once I get access to an actual computer.

Also, short chapter, sorry

----

     "Baozi~! Look what I brought!" Luhan walked into the dorm that he and the rest of the band share. He had a big bag, a very round one, filled with food, mostly of baozi.

     Xiumin was napping on the couch when Luhan entered. His squishy cheeks looked like they were cushioning his face as he had his head resting on a pillow. Luhan found it very cute, despite the fact that Xiumin was the oldest one out of the group. Luhan pulled out a big, fresh, and steaming baozi from a box inside of the bag he had brought and carefully waved it in front of the older's face. He was hoping it would wake him up from his nap, as it is generally hard to wake Xiumin up from his slumbers, albeit the fact that Kris is the hardest to pull out of bed. Waving the baozi in front of Xiumin's face, Luhan tried to lure him into the kitchen. It took a couple of minutes before the napping member decided to wake up and follow the scent of delicious food into the kitchen.

     "Aiyah, Xiumin, how long have you been sleeping?" Luhan asked.

     Xiumin stretched and yawned, "What time is it?"

     "It's almost nine, Baozi."

     "Then... About four hours"

     "Well... Anyway, I brought back some food. I even got your favourite!" Luhan continued to wave the bun in front of Xiumin's face.

     "Luhan, I know you know that those aren't my favourite." Xiumin reminded him.

     Jokingly, Luhan raised an eyebrow and inquired, "So are you saying you don't like these?" He took a bite from the baozi in his hand. "I guess I'll just eat it all myself~"

     With eyes widening, Xiumin snatched the same dumpling that Luhan bit into and grinned. He took a bite of it, then stole the whole box of the remaining baozi and left. "Hey! Xiumin! Minseok-ah! You need to share those!" Luhan chased after him into their shared bedroom.

     Luhan was too late, for Xiumin had already closed and locked the door, separating the two. By now, Xiumin had already eaten two. Luhan was banging on the door, demanding him to open up, all the while laughing. They were making such a ruckus that they forgot about the others. This would last until they both heard a very loud, very irritated, deep voice. It was Kris. He came out of his bedroom with messy hair and an annoyed look occupying his face. He was in a plain shirt and boxers, implying that he has been awaken from his beauty sleep. Luhan looked at him, his smile reduced to a tiny curve on his face. Giving a short, nervous-sounding chuckle, he stepped aside and bowed slightly to Kris.

     "Sorry, Kris. Did we interrupt your beauty sleep?" Luhan wasn't too scared by the younger man, he was just slightly intimidated by him.

     Kris ran a hand through his hair before knocking on the door. "Minseok-ah, what are you doing? Do you guys know how late it is?"

     "It's only nine! And call me by Xiumin, not Minseok!"

     "Its only nine? You should be sleeping!"

     "I was hungry!"

     "You're always hungry, Minseok."

     "Well, yeah, but... But... Hey! What did I say?"

     "I don't care, Minseok. I'll call you whatever I want. I'll call you Baozi, if I wanted to."

     This little argument went on as Luhan found a pin to unlock the door. He bent down to get a closer look at the doorknob. He finally unlocked the door after many minutes of concentrating. He burst into the room, surprising both Kris and Xiumin.

     "Baozi~! Did you eat them all? You didn't share any of them! You were supposed to share them with everyone! You're so chubby!" Luhan continued to pester Xiumin as Kris walked in.

     "Go to sleep soon. And don't make too much noise," he left to his room.

----

AN: I fixed the format. I tend to write actions more, huh? It gets boring, but oh  well...