Waffles!

Baozi

Luhan came back from his walk. He started to feel tired and hungry, so he returned home, expecting some breakfast to be ready.
     Xiumin was already setting up Luhan's plate. He placed three waffles in the middle, each with butter on top. To make it sweet, he drizzled syrup all over it, then topped it all off with dollops of whipped cream. There were berry garnishes surrounding the waffles to finish the look.
     Xiumin took a step back to view his gourmet masterpiece. He was excited to see Luhan's face when he gives him the waffles.
     Stepping out of the kitchen, he checked to see if Luhan returned. He was right on time, for Luhan just entered.
     "Luhan! Come here, I made breakfast for you! You like waffles, right?" Xiumin took the younger's hand and pulled him to a chair at the dining table, sitting him down. "Wait here."
     Luhan nodded as Xiumin left to bring his food. Guessing what the older has made for him, he saw Xiumin come back with a plate.
     Waffles! Luhan loved waffles, so he was joyed to see that he was having it for breakfast. Smiling, his eyes followed the plate as it was set down in front of him.
     He noticed the presentation of the dish and how delicious it looked. It was amazing! Luhan's smile only grew as he reached for the fork and knife. Slowly, he sliced a piece off and his mouth grabbed it. Amazed, he devoured nearly half of it without knowing it.
     It was delicious! He didn't know Xiumin could do this, so he had to tell him.
     "Baozi, this is delicious! It's... It's like heaven!" Luhan gasped his words out.
     Xiumin was relieved. He liked it!
     "Really? Is it that good? I didn't get to try it because I wanted to see you eat it first, so I'm... I'm really, really glad you like it," Xiumin grew a smile, too, as he talked.
     Luhan raised his eyebrows as he heard that Xiumin didn't even taste it.  Suddenly, he pulled the man onto his lap with his arm around him.
     Blushing, Xiumin asked, "Ah, what are you doing, Luhan?"
     "You said you didn't get to try it, so I decided we'll eat it together!" Luhan could only snicker at the older's modest attitude.
     Breaking a piece off with his fingers, he brought it to Xiumin's lips and waited for him to open his mouth. When he didn't, Luhan got confused. Wasn't he hungry? Why wasn't he taking it? He looked closer at the one on his lap and noticed that he was hesitating to bite it. Luhan smirked. He looked at his lips, moving  from the hesitation. They looked soft, plump, and real kissable.
     Luhan had an idea. He took the piece to his mouth and turned the older's head so he can bite it off. Xiumin only blushed harder when Luhan closed their distance. It was too late to back away, because Luhan forced it in his mouth, lips nearly touching.
     Xiumin couldn't think in this state. He was frozen with a lost, wide-eyed face. It was cute, Luhan noted.
     "Chew," Luhan demanded.  Xiumin broke out of his frozen state and followed his order.
     He chewed for awhile before actually tasting it. Was he that good at cooking? Xiumin smiled, distracted at the flavors of his own delicious waffles. He was so proud of himself, he forgot all about gaining back any pride and dignity from Kris.  It didn't even matter anymore.
     Luhan fed him some more. He was already full from half of it, so he didn't waste it by feeding someone else. It was another perfect moment, Luhan thought.
     Luhan knew the other was distracted, so he took the advantage of bringing him closer. Snuggling against him, Luhan rested his chin on Xiumin's shoulder, who was still eating. He kissed his cheek, then his neck. It left Xiumin squirming.
     Xiumin swallowed the last piece of the waffle and turned toward Luhan.
     "Please, Luhan, don't..." Xiumin besought, but to no avail.
     Luhan upheld his kisses, trailing them all over Xiumin, whose face burned from embarrassment. Xiumin tried to protest, but as the words started to come out, Luhan had them mouth to mouth. Xiumin jumped, but Luhan didn't pull away. He wanted more, but he couldn't, because Xiumin was being too tense.
     To his distaste, he pulled away. He was so close, if not already there, to winning Xiumin over.
     A silence dawned over as the older shuffled off of the other's lap. He bowed and apologized, leaving to their bedroom. Luhan sighed. He had to ruin it, kissing him suddenly. He ruins everything.

     Xiumin closed the door behind him after entering the bedroom. Confused, he lumbered to his bed, taking out the diary and a pen. He was going to write all about it. Leave nothing out, from waking up to that moment. He sighed and scrawled down the first letters.
     At the end of the entry, he started thinking everything over. Was he starting to like Luhan back? How was he doing it? He had no idea why he felt like cooking for Luhan in the first place, and his dream confused him more. He decided to write that down, too. He could read it again and think about it later. Right now, he had to clean.
     The room was cluttered, the other bed was undone, and atmosphere was stuffy. Hiding his diary, he started to straighten up the room, leaving all thoughts at the back of his head.