A Little Tending To

Baozi

AN: So this became a more obvious XiuHan fic.  ---

     It was morning. Luhan sat up and stretched. He felt groggy after playing around with Xiumin last night, although he felt it was a bit too much.

     Apparently, Xiumin hadn't eaten all the food, which came to Luhan as a surprise. It was all because of Kris and Xiumin's argument of what he should call him. Kris never cared about names when they're away from the media; otherwise, he's very strict on their behavior, as he wants to leave a good impression on Chinese media. He felt it was very necessary to give SM a good name.

     Of course, Kris could still be a major dork, especially around Chanyeol, but enough of that.

       Luhan let his arms fall to the bed, only to have one land on a slumbering Xiumin. They probably fell asleep together from being too tired to move after their little quarrel.  It landed on his cheek, but, surprisingly, it didn't wake him up. Maybe it was because of the baozi-like surface that cushioned the fall of his hand. Luhan pulled away, stalling to see if he had woken up. He brought his face closer to the other's, checking if he left a mark, but Xiumin's skin was left unmarked.

     The younger took note of how flawless his friend's skin was; the surface was marble-smooth, the skin had an even tone, and the fact that he was ever so slightly soft to the touch didn't help Luhan's fascination. It wasn't like Luhan didn't have great skin, it was just that Xiumin's tended to radiate a glow, accompanied with a warm aura. In fact, that factor was the very reason Luhan noticed Xiumin. Behind the long bangs that went down to his eyes, was Luhan's Baozi.

     He continued to gaze at the man, forgetting what he was going to do. He kept very still as he supported up with his arms, until they started to feel weak. He didn't want to leave, to break his line of sight of Xiumin. Instead, he lowered himself back down, resting his head on the pillow, all the while facing the one next to him.

     'Xiumin is really attractive...' Luhan thought. 'Maybe he thinks I am, too!' He grinned at the image of Xiumin, starstruck by Luhan's angelic face. However, he just shook it away, feeling slightly flustered despite that no one was there watching him.

     He shifted closer to Xiumin to feel the warmth emanating from his body. It was so comforting that Luhan almost drifted back to sleep, that is, until the ringing alarm just happened to break the silence. It woke both men up, leaving them wide-eyed with a sudden surge of energy. Luhan hurried to shut off the burdening machine. It was just so annoying.

       Once it was turned off, Luhan turned to Xiumin, who was still lying down.

      "Good morning, Baozi~" Luhan greeted.

       "Mornin', Luhan..." Xiumin yawned. He got up from the pillow and scooted off the bed.

     Luhan got off, too. He walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Xiumin waited for his turn by using the toilet in the connected room. He was still tired, so he peed sitting down.

     Luhan was drying his hands and face when he noticed Xiumin hadn't come out of the other room. Nervously, Luhan tapped on the door, waiting for a response. Nothing in return, though. Maybe he didn't hear it? He tapped again, but instead of nothing, he heard a low thud from the other side. Luhan became worried. What had just happened? He decided to take a peek.

       Xiumin had fallen asleep on the toilet, his head against the wall, which explained the thud. Luhan giggled quietly, leaving to find his phone. He was hoping for a picture, maybe to use as blackmail. When he returned, Luhan placed some toilet paper on Xiumin's front area to censor it. Pulling out his phone, Luhan backed up to ready himself for the spur of photo taking.

      At first, he felt bad, but that feeling dissolved as he continued to snap away... Until Xiumin opens his eyes.

       Xiumin looks at Luhan holding his phone, who was frozen with a smile on his face. He looked back and forth at Luhan and his phone, slowly registering what's going on.

       What was Luhan doing? Xiumin's temper started to rise, along with his embarrassment. Blushing, he yelled and kicked Luhan out, leaving Luhan with a smile on his face.

       "Delete those, Luhan!" Xiumin chased after him after washing his hands.  All of a sudden, Luhan disappeared. Xiumin looked around for him, saying his name to gain a response, being careful not to wake up the others.

     'Where is he?' Xiumin wondered silently. He had checked all the rooms, under the beds (quietly, so he didn't wake up the others), and even in empty cabinets, yet he still couldn't find him. The only place he didn't bother to look was the coat closet near the front entrance.

       Luhan peeked out from the closet, checking to see if the coast was clear. When he knew he was safe from a fuming Xiumin, he tiptoed around to stealthily search for Xiumin. His best guess was the bathroom, because he knew Xiumin still had to brush his teeth. Xiumin had given up on searching for the other, so he went back to brush his teeth. As he was brushing, bending over occasionally to spit out the frothy toothpaste, the lights went out. He looked up from the sink and at the reflection, only to see a smiling Luhan next to his face. Surprised at the sight, Xiumin jumped and hit his shoulder against Luhan's chin. Luhan yelped when he bit his tongue hard, backing up into the wall, and tearing up a little. Xiumin frantically the light to see Luhan better. He bent down to see Luhan's face.

       "Luhan! You ok? I'm so sorry, Luhan, you just surprised me and I accidentally hit you!" Xiumin held his hands up to touch Luhan's face to check for any injuries. None he could see, though.

       "Aiyah, it's ok... Just... I bit my tongue really hard. And my chin hurts," The younger pouted, rubbing his chin.

       Xiumin noticed a glint of light at the corner of Luhan's eyes. It was a tear.

       "Why are you crying?"

     This surprised Luhan. He was crying? He touched the corner of his eye and checked his finger. There it was, a lone tear.

     "I didn't know I was..." Luhan started, a bit embarrassed.

     After rinsing and drying his mouth, Xiumin brought Luhan out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. He pulled a chair for the other to sit in.

       "Luhan, sit down. I'll make breakfast and I'll make you feel better." Xiumin brought Luhan ice cold water to numb the soreness of Luhan's tongue.

       'Make you feel better...' Luhan echoed those words countless times before he caught himself blushing.

       'Why am I blushing? Am I... No! I can't be! But I'm probably as red as a cherry. Why am I... I'll think about this later' Luhan reached for his cup.

       He watched Luhan sip his water as he cooked. Good ol' bacon and eggs... And fried rice. Walking to Luhan after cooking, Xiumin held a cold towel to hold against the others face. Xiumin touched Luhan very gingerly, trying not to hurt him any further.

     The touches left Luhan blushing even harder. He and Xiumin always touched, but they were around people so the physical contact they made really meant nothing. However, this time was different. They were alone and it was quiet. Luhan closed his eyes and savored the moment. He loved this. It was just a perfect moment that he didn't want to move. But that all stopped when Xiumin touched Luhan's chin with the towel, the spot Luhan and Xiumin made contact, and that made him flinch.

       "Ow, that hurts!" Luhan complained but he stayed close to Xiumin.

        Xiumin was just about to apologize as the other members walked in.

       "That smells great!" Chen complimented. He noticed Xiumin tending to Luhan, especially the latter's pouting face. "What happened to Luhan?"

       "Just an accident. His chin hurts," Xiumin decided not to explain further.  He knew Chen would be too tired to register anything when he just woke up, so he just saved his breath.

     Everyone grabbed a plate food, well, except for Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan. Kris was still sleeping, and Luhan was still being treated to by Xiumin.

     Xiumin continued to dab at Luhan's  chin. Luhan kept wincing, but he didn't want show any signs of pain in front of him. He would think he's weak and helpless, and Luhan wanted to be his best in front of him.

       'Ah! Why do I care? It's not like anything is going on between us! Although, I kind of wish... I mean, no, what am I thinking?!' Luhan fought himself again within his mind.  His eyes were closed the whole time, forgetting Xiumin was in front of him.

       Xiumin could tell Luhan was thinking; the younger kept making faces like he was arguing with someone.

     "Aish, stop moving!" Xiumin tried to control him, but Luhan was too deep in his thoughts to notice. Well, until Xiumin threw the towel at his face and left. Luhan looked at him, confused.

       Xiumin just smirked and turned to go back to his bedroom.

       Xiumin thought, 'I wonder what that boy was thinking about...'

---

AN: sorry for it being a little boring, I'm just trying to build up the story. It wasn't originally supposed to be an obvious Lumin/Xiuhan fic, but some you wanted it so... Yeah OTL Thanks for everything, guys C: holy poo that is a boring chapter