The Plan

Baozi

     "You guys were so loud last night. Especially you, Minseok," Lay pointed at the two at the dining table. Everyone was out of bed, besides Kris, and was eating breakfast. The couple sat next to each other and held hands on the table as Lay sat down to eat.
     Xiumin blushed but smiled and said, "Well Luhan can make you scream. Pretty loud."
     Lay choked on his breakfast, Tao pat his back and laughed.
     "Baozi, don't tell them that!" Luhan whined. 
     "Why?" asked Xiumin,"They should at least know who's the best in bed. And for me, it's you."
     Luhan blushed a bit and replied, "But I'm the only one you've slept with."
     "Exactly, and I plan on keeping it that way," Xiumin leaned closer to whisper in his ear, "Anywhere, anytime. Even now." He nipped at the tip of Luhan's ear and blew in it, the other getting excited. Xiumin rubbed his leg under the table, teasing Luhan.  Damn, Luhan could easily just slam him on the table and pound into him all day long while everyone watches.
     "No," Kris put his hand between them, "We're eating breakfast. Do that somewhere else."
     "Ugh, stop interrupting us! You've done that three times already!" Luhan spat at the just-awoken Kris. "Next time we'll make you watch us."
     Kris scoffed and went to grab breakfast.  Luhan was so mad at him right now. He was definitely going to get revenge.
     "Honey," Luhan whispered to Xiumin, evilly eyeing Kris, "I have a plan. Do you want in?"
     "What kind of plan?" Xiumin whispered back.
     "It involves Kris, me, and you." Luhan told him the whole plan, smiling when he saw Xiumin blush and cover his mouth. 
     "Are you sure? Won't that be risky?"
     "Of course! It'll be fun!" Luhan said aloud. Xiumin raised his voice as well. 
     "It's dangerous!"
     "It'll be so great, though!"
     "What?" Chen's voice came out of nowhere.
     "Nothing," Luhan smiled at the younger singer. This plan was going to be kept secret.
---

AN: this is a short chapter because I'm writing out a one shot of the plan, which I will try to finish. Thank you