Lost Pride

Baozi
     His dream was... Peculiar. He pulled out his diary and started writing about it. 
     Luhan was in it again, but this time he was in a white suit. Luhan kept smiling at him, passing flowers to him and feeding him chocolates. He sat closer to him and placed his arm on the older's shoulders. It was a small embrace, but they both enjoyed it.
     "I love you~" Luhan would repeat. "I love you with all my heart. My Minseok~"
     And with that, Luhan placed a kissed on his lips.
     That was when he woke up. He ended his entry and hid his diary.
     It was warm. Actually, it was just his cheeks. They were pink from his memories of the dream. Xiumin layed back down and thought.
     'What a weird dream... Why Luhan? Does this mean something?' he pondered.
     Standing up, he decided to wash his face. With his head in the dream, he unknowingly ended up getting himself ready for nothing. It was a Sunday and he accidentally put on some nice clothes. Whatever. He looked nice and decided to shock the others. Especially Luhan. He didn't know why but that made him want to make a nice breakfast. The first person he wanted to serve first was Luhan.
     'Hm, should I make waffles? Does Luhan like waffles? I'll ask Kris...'
     Xiumin quietly walked to Kris' and Chen's bedroom. He opened the door quietly, trying not to awaken Chen. He looked at Kris, who was sleeping on his side, and kneeled next to his bed. 
     "Kris. Kris, wake up," Xiumin whispered, poking him on the shoulder.
     The leader groaned and whispered back without opening his eyes, "What do you want...?"
     "Does Luhan like waffles?" Xiumin tilted his head, resting it on the bed.
     "Is this what you woke me up for?" Kris opened his droopy eyes and glared. Chills ran down the older's spine, frightening him.
     "Kris... Stop glaring. It's creeping me out!" Xiumin hid his face behind the bed. He looked up to Kris, who was still glaring.
     "Don't wake me up again," Kris demanded. 
     "It's just a question, Kris," Xiumin sank.
     "I don't care, Minseok. Leave. Now." Leader angered. What should Xiumin do to get a simple answer?
     Then, he had an idea, but wasn't so sure. It'll make him look like a baby, but this may be the only way to get to Kris.
     Aegyo? Xiumin grinned. He was going to regret this, but it was going to be kept secret, he hopes.
     Bringing his hands to his face, he started. 
     "O-oppa~ please help me~?" Xiumin died so hard inside, but he kept the act up.
     "If oppa doesn't help, then Baozi will be sad!" Xiumin puffed his cheeks a little while trying to look sad. He was already dead inside, but this just killed all pride that was in Xiumin. 
     Kris wide-eyed him like he was crazy.
     "Wha-"
     "Oppa, please~?" Xiumin begged.
     "Minseok, stop it. It's... That's gross," Kris sat up.
     Gasping, the older tried to sound offended, "I'm gross?! Gege hates me!"
     "Hate you? I don't hate you!" Kris panicked at seeing watering eyes. 
     Xiumin wiped his eyes and gazed at Kris. 
     "You don't? Then does oppa know  if Lulu likes waffles?"
     He gave his cutest smile and biggest eyes. 
     It worked. Kris sighed and nodded and confirmed it.
     "Thanks, Kris!" Xiumin said warily, then stood up to walk out. His aegyo act dropped at that, along with his dignity. 
     "Wait, make me some, too," Kris called after him. He lied down, baffled that he gives into aegyo so easily. 
 
     Xiumin lost hope in gaining his pride back from the leader. Good thing it was only him, he thought. 
     On the other hand, what he and Kris didn't know was that Chen woke up in the middle of Xiumin's aegyo act. Chen smiled. He could use this evidence to share during another interview. 
     Chen and Lay; the ones that will expose all your secrets.