I Can't

Baozi

      Kris lay in his bed awake. Everyone has returned home and fallen asleep. He looked at the clock. 11:00 PM.  Luhan told him to meet him and Xiumin at the dining table at 11.

     'I feel horrible,' Kris thought, 'I shouldn't mess up their relationship.'
     He sat up quietly, being careful so he doesn't awake Chen. He couldn't see, it was too dark to see anything. 
     "Fu-" Kris muttered quietly as he stubbed a toe. It might take awhile for him to get to the door. 
 
     "What's taking him so long? I'm tired, Luhan," Xiumin asked rather irritably, rubbing his eyes to stay awake. 
     "Take a nap, I'll wake you up when he gets here," Luhan was getting impatient. 
     "Why are we waiting again?" Xiumin ignored the order. 
     "You'll see," Sang Luhan. Well, if Kris didn't come, then there might be something else he'll see. Fortunately for Kris, he finally came, with a couple of injuries on his feet and an annoyed expression plastered on his face.
     "So, why did it take so long just to get to the dining table? You're bedroom is right there," Luhan pointed towards the hallway. Kris and Chen's room wasn't actually that close to the kitchen and dining table, but that didn't excuse him from his tardiness.
     "I couldn't see and I stubbed my toes a couple of times," Kris grabbed a seat and fell in, lifting his feet to take away pressure from the pain. "So, let's start?"
     Kris sat across from the two, nervously fidgeting like a bored kid in class. He was really regretting everything now, and he wished he stayed in bed. Actually Kris knew that Luhan would do something traumatizing if he didn't come.
     Luhan raised his eyebrows and started, "Okay, so it's kind of really obvious, Kris, and I-"
     "Wait, what is?" Xiumin interjected. 
     "Excuse me, I was talking. Anyway, It's obvious that Kris is, uh... How do you say this? Kris wants to get it on with us! Yeah!" Luhan concluded, and by this time, Xiumin choked on his spit in surprise.
     "What? No! That's not what- I mean- What are you talking about, Luhan?!" Kris panicked, but Luhan shushed him because he'd wake up everyone and they'd find out.
     "Kris, Luhan, what exactly is going on?" Xiumin gathered himself enough composure after spazzing a bit. Luhan sat back and pointed to Kris, implying that he'd confess himself.
     "Um, I think I- after that morning- I think... I can't stop thinking about you two, and I get nervous around you guys. And I feel funny when I see or talk to the both of you, and it might be crazy but I feel really-" Kris let his mouth hang open, Xiumin interrupting again. 
     "Woah, are you saying that... Oh my, Luhan, is he being serious? What do we do?" Xiumin's voice raised at every word as he spoke. His eyes were wide despite how tired he was just awhile ago. He grabbed Luhan's shoulders and shook him, spewing out frivolous questions.
     "Min~seok~" Luhan shut him up and brushed his arms off so he was no longer being shook.
     'Aiyah, they're so cute; I can't...' Kris held his face in his palms, blushing intensely. The scene Luhan and Xiumin were making, he couldn't handle it. Xiumin was making the same usual face when he's surprised (no one ever got used it, though), and Luhan was giving a smug grin that made him look so damn y. So. Damn. y. 
     Kris pushed his hands harder to his face. There's no way he could handle these two.