Shy Leader

Baozi

AN: read "Tha Plan" here. This chapter takes place after that story. 

---

     "Sorry, Minseok," Kris apologized as he bumped into Xiumin, dropping his bottles of new face cream on the way. Xiumin bent over to pick up the bottles, but he fell after a sharp pain shot through his lower back.

     "Minseok! Are you okay?" Kris helped him up carefully, holding him close. He was face-to-face with Xiumin, frowning when he saw the pain in his face. Luhan had did it much harder than their first time. 

     "No..." Xiumin's voice was shaking, tears b at his eyes. "It hurts, Kris."

     He held tightly onto Kris' shoulders, the taller carrying him to the couch. He laid him down, letting the older's head rest on his lap. Xiumin looked up at him. 

     "Thanks," Xiumin said, "but do you know where Luhan is?"

     "He's out getting dinner. He should be back soon," Kris replied. Xiumin nodded and turned his head, closing his eyes because he was still exhausted from earlier. He fell asleep right away. Kris stared at him, his heart racing at the sight. Why was he feeling like that? Was it because of earlier when he was watching him gaining pleasure from Luhan? He didn't know, he just started feeling like this ever since that morning.

     Luhan walked in, bags of food hanging from his arms. He saw the two on the couch, furrowing his brows in jealousy. He didn't say anything, though, dropping the bags on the dining table. He sat next to Kris, who stiffened when their arms touched. 

    "What happened?" Luhan asked, wanting to shove Kris out of the way.

    "Uh, he fell. He said his back hurt. I brought him here and he fell asleep," Kris said, scratching his head. He felt his face burn when Luhan brushed up aganst him. Luhan was smart; he knew what Kris was feeling, and he was going to go along with it. Kris was starting to feel for Xiumin and Luhan after they had him this morning. He wanted to say something, but he was too shy. Luhan found it cute, but he wasn't going to let Kris in.

     "Luhan, can we talk?"

---

AN: yeah sorry I'm tired and my zit is hurting so I ended this early. But anyway,who's up for LuMinRis? Because that's what I tried to do in "The Plan"