The Epilogue

Sound of Love

 “That’s only because I love you.” Joonmyun said giving him another kiss.

“I love you too.”

----

“Thank you, come again!” Kyungsoo said brightly as the customer left. He checked the clock. “Oh crap! I’m going to be late!” Kyungsoo hurriedly took his apron off and grabbed his back pack. “Jieun, make sure you close up today!”

“Yes sir!” A girl called out from the kitchen.

Kyungsoo rushed out of his café to find Joonmyun leaning against his car waiting for him. “What too you so long.” He said with a smile.

Kyungsoo chuckled as he rushed up and hugged him.

“Happy to see me aren’t you?”

“And you’re not?” Kyungsoo asked raising an eyebrow.

“Now I never said that.” Joonmyun said giving him a peck on the lips. “Let’s go or we’re going to be late!

Kyungsoo nodded and happily took the keys from Joonmyun. “I’m driving.”

“Wh-what hey!” Joonmyun tried to protest, but Kyungsoo had already buckled his seatbelt.

----

“I think that we’ve seen all that we have needed.” The customers said.

“Great, and I can assume you’ll be interested?” Lay asked.

“Definitely.”

“Great, my assistant will draw up the papers and get everything worked out. As for me, I have to be on my way. Great doing business with you.” Lay said shaking their hands.

“Likewise.” They said as they left.

Just then a dark silver Lamborghini Gallardo pulled up and a dark figure got out.

“How’d I do?”

“You did great babe.” Lay said planting a kiss onto Kai’s cheek. “They were impressed with the performance.”

Kai is now currently employed as the performance driver to show off Lay’s cars to his clients. And he hasn’t failed to make the cars look fast and superior.

“Come on, we’ll be late.” Lay said taking the keys from him. “It’s my turn to show off.”

“It’s not like you don’t show off all the time anyway.” Kai said rolling his eyes.

“I heard that!”

Kai chuckled.

----

“Can I take this off yet?” Tao whined. “It’s big, itchy and annoying.”

“Not yet!” Kris said fumbling with some pins and tread. “I still need to pin a few more things.”

“Well can you hurry up? We’re going to be late.”

“No one won’t.” Kris checked his watch. “Okay maybe we will be.” He hurriedly stopped and put his things away. “Go get changed.”

Tao groaned. “This is the last time I model for you.”

Kris chuckled. “Yeah right, you’re my model. You’re always modeling for me.”

Tao rolled his eyes as he put his shirt on. “I hate you.”

“Love you too.” Kris said with a kiss.

Tao knew that he couldn’t stay mad with Kris giving him kisses.

----

“Where are they?” Xiumin said frustrated.

“Late as usual.” Luhan said resting his head on his shoulder.

“It’s not like it’s not expected.”

Luhan smirked. “There’s something we can do while we wait.” He got up and straddled Xiumin in his seat.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?!” Xiumin yelled out. “This is inappropriate for a public space!”

Luhan started to nip at his neck. “We’re in a private room and they’re late. I just want to have some fun baozi.”

Xiumin was at a loss for words as Luhan started to grind himself on his lap. “L-Luhan!”

“Are we interrupting?” Joonmyun said walking into the room.

“Joonmyun!” Xiumin’s face turned red as he saw all his friends coming into the room.

“Oh hi guys!” Luhan said smiling and getting off Xiumin.

“Couldn’t wait huh?” Kris smirked.

“Well you guys took too long! I was getting bored.” Luhan pouted.

They all laughed as they sat down at the table.

Kyungsoo looked around at his friends, laughing and enjoying themselves. He looked over at Joonmyun and smiles.

He feels happy.

He feels loved.

He feels like his life is going to be a good one from now on.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Short and sweet sequel ^^

Thanks everyone for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I'm so glad everyone had followed this story and hopefully enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

Another story finished and now I am on to the next one! Check out 'The Chasers' if you miss Sudo too much :)

Thank you again! I appreciate everyone for reading this! I <3 you all!