The Shoot and The Double (Triple) Date

Sound of Love

 

 “Yes?”

“Where’s the outfit? All that’s in here is a pair of underwear.”

“Tao. That is the outfit.” He says with a smile in his tone.

“WHAT?!”

Tao rushed out of the changing room and threw the underwear in Kris’ face. “I am NOT wearing this!” He yelled as he started to storm off.

Kris grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. “Hey, you’re the one who agreed to it.”

“Yeah that was before seeing that small thing!”

“But you still agreed.” Kris said waving the small briefs in front of him. “Like I said before, just one hour and you can get paid.”

“No! I will absolutely not wear that thing!” Tao said turning and about to run off again.

“Look.” Kris said pulling out an envelope. “I have your payment right here. Just one hour, and it’s yours.”

Tao’s eyes darted back and forth between the envelope and Kris. “Fine. One hour and that’s it!” He forcefully grabs the underwear as he walks back into the changing room, leaving Kris smirking.

Tao shyly comes out, as he is protecting his private area with his hands. He steps over to where Kris is standing who has now lost his robe and is sporting a similar underwear, except white.

His mouth kind of drops when he sees that Kris’ body is a chiseled piece of y from the gods. He’s not too buff, but very toned. His skin is flawless and almost shining. Not to mention that he very well gifted in certain areas.

“You can stop staring now.” Kris says, snapping him out of his gaze.

“I-I wasn’t staring!” He says with a creeping blush. “I was wondering why you’re not wearing anything.” Tao says turning away. “Why aren’t you wearing anything?”

Kris smirks. “We’re doing the photo shoot together.”

“What?!” Tao yells. “What the hell are you talking about?!”

Kris grabs his wrist before he could run off again. “Your time starts now so you better not think about leaving.”

Tao and Kris stand in front of a grayish-bluish backdrop. “The theme is good and bad. Obviously I’m the good once because I’m wearing white. You’re the bad one because you’re wearing black.”

Tao rolls his eyes. “Because sticking me in a pair of underwear is ‘good’.”

Kris smirks. “For me it is.”

Tao punches him in the arm. “Shut up.”

“Ready!” The photographer yells.

“Alright, just act normal, and look y.” Kris said throwing his arm over Tao. His body stiffened at the touch. He could feel his face heat up as he saw all the people around him just staring. Kris squeezed his shoulder a little. “Relax.”

Tao was going to look over at Kris, but then he realized that his face was only inches away, so he opted for looking at the camera ily.

Tao spends the next 20 minutes, trying to be y, but ended up having the photographer yelling at him for not doing it right.

“5 minute break!” Kris yells out. He turns to Tao. “What’s wrong with you little panda? You’re basically y as as it is, it shouldn’t be that hard.”

“Ugh, I’m trying but I’m not cut out to be a model okay?! Let’s just hurry up and get this over with.” Tao huffed out.

“Alright let’s try this again.”

This time, their bodies faced each other, and their heads turned towards the camera. “Put your hands on my waist.” Kris directed.

Tao was really hesitant so Kris took his hands and placed them on his hips himself so they rested on the hem of his underwear. Kris took the hand furthest away from the camera and placed it around on Tao’s shoulder, with his other hand closer to the camera, he placed on his hip and held Tao’s hand. “Now just turn to face the camera and give a y look.” Kris said smirking.

Tao nodded as he his head turned to face it. He tried his best to look as ily as possible and apparently it working. Kris’ hand was squeezing his a little and Tao could feel himself relax a little.

“That’s better!” The photographer yelled out.

Tao moved his head slightly after each click of the camera trying to give a good angle. “You’re doing good.” Kris whispered while still looking y. Tao blushed a little.

“Next!” The photographer yells.

Kris forcefully moves Tao so he was in front of him. He lets out a little ‘eep’ as he almost stumbles over. Kris chuckles at his cuteness. He places his arm around Tao’s body, over his chest. “Grab my arm with both hands.” Tao does what he is told and he reaches up and rests his hands on Kris’ arm.

“Good!” The photographer yells. “Kris, warp your other around his stomach.” Kris smirks and doesn’t hesitate, wrapping his arms around the younger boy. Tao can feel something brush against his and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what it is. He gulps on air, hoping that something below doesn’t decide to make its presence. He resorts to thinking about dead puppies and starving children.

It works because the photographer suddenly yells “Great facial expressions!” So he was doing something right.

“Next!”

Kris turns Tao around so that his body was facing his. “Put your arm around my shoulder.” Kris instructs. (A/N: Imagine that D.O and Baekhyun photo in the photobook where Baekhyun is like hugging D.O) Tao does so as Kris puts his hand on his waist. “Now look over your shoulder.”  Tao does so and tries to give the camera a smoldering look, because he is suppose to be evil right?

“You’re doing well.” Kris whispers in his ear, sending a cold shiver down his back.

“T-thanks.” He whispers back.

“Next!”

They pose in a few more positions and one of them, Tao’s hand accidently brushed over Kris’ manhood and after that he couldn’t focus on anything else.

“Are you okay?” Kris asks him as they finish the photo shoot.

Tao just nods as he rushes back into the changing room and puts on some clothes so he doesn’t have to be half anymore.

He walks out to find Kris sitting down and waiting for him. “Took you long enough.” Kris said standing up. “Here.” He handed him the envelope of money. “Good work today.”

“Is that it?” Tao asks hesitantly taking the money.

“Yup that’s it.” He says walking away.

Tao was a little confused, he was half expecting a little flirt and for Kris to hit on him, but he just walked away. Maybe it’s a good thing he tells himself. “Uhm, You did good today.” Tao says as he leaves.

Kris looks over his shoulder and sends him a wink.

Maybe it was Tao’s imagination, but his heart was a fluttering a little.

----

Unfortunately for Kai, Lay wasn’t kidding about the double date.

Lay was driving and Joonmyun was in the passenger seat, while Kai and Kyungsoo were sitting in the back.

Lay had to do a lot of convincing for it to happen. It had to first convince Kai to go, then he had to convince Kai to convince Kyungsoo to go, and then he had to convince Joonmyun to go.

Joonmyun could see them in the rearview mirror. He watched as Kyungsoo whispered into Kai’s ear and Kai responding with either a nod or a yes. He was curious as to what they were saying, was it about him, or Lay, or maybe it was about him. He hoped it was about him.

HE was about to say something until Kai spoke up. “Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” Lay said in a sweet tone.

“I’m curious too, where are we going?”

“I said it’s a surprise , now chill out.”

Joonmyun scoffed. “Someone plays favorites.”

Lay just smirks as he glances at Kai in the mirror who returns a shy wave. Kyungsoo giggles at him earning a small slap to the arm.

“We’re almost there. Promise.”

And he was right, soon enough, they looked out the window to see water.

“Ah, so that’s where we’re going.” Joonmyun had said snapping his fingers.

“Where?” Kai asked.

“Our yacht.” Lay said smiling.

The four make their way to a large yacht sitting at the dock. They spot a small figure waving to them excitedly.

“Hey guys!” Luhan screamed jumping up and down.

“What are you doing here Luhan?” Lay asked.

“You guys really thought that you could take the boat out and not invite me?” He said giving them a stare.

“Well it’s kind of a double date.” Joonmyun says, blushing slightly thinking about Kyungsoo and their date.

“Well I’m turning it into a triple date.” He smiles.

“But, who’s your date…” Lay questioned looking around.

“Joonmyun!” A voice came running behind them.

“Xiumin?” Joonmyun says turning around. “What are you doing here?”

“I should ask you! You’re the one who told me to come here because it was an emergency.” He said out of breath.

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh I can explain.” Luhan said speaking up. “I invited you.”

“What are you talking about?” Xiumin said giving him a dirty look. “Joonmyun talked to me on the phone. It was his voice.”

Luhan cleared his voice a little. “Xiumin! I need you at the boat docks right away!” He said in a perfect imitation of Joonmyun’s voice, leaving the others in a little awe.

“Why you little!” Xiumin raised his fist and it heading straight towards Luhan.

Luhan grabbed his wrist with no problem. “Since you’re here, come on.” He dragged Xiumin towards the boat.

“Wh-what let me go!” Xiumin said protesting and struggling, but for a small man, Luhan was pretty strong.

The other four looked at each other and just shrugged as they followed the two.

The yacht was very large. It had 4 large bedrooms, a home sized kitchen, a lounge area, a large dining room, and an outdoor pool.

They headed to the outdoor pool and relaxed as the captain set sail.

“Why don’t you get in Xiumin?” Luhan said smiling.

“I don’t have a swimsuit jackass. I didn’t bring anything with me because I didn’t know why I was coming here!” Xiumin said almost yelling.

“Oh.” A smirk crossed his face. “Whoops.” Luhan had pushed Xiumin into the pool, soaking him from head to toe.

Xiumin surfaces and his face filled with anger. “What the hell!” He screams. “I’m soaking wet!” The others sit there giggling at him.

“Oh well there’s a change of clothes for you inside. Including a swimsuit.” Luhan said smiling crouching down near the edge of the pool where Xiumin was hanging onto.

“ you.” Xiumin grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down making him fall down into the water.

Luhan resurfaced and started giggling. “I told you I like them feisty.” He swam closer to Xiumin’s ear. “Keep it up, baby.”

Xiumin shuddered at the whisper and pushed him away. “I need to change.” He said getting out of the pool heading inside.

Luhan turned to the group. “You guys getting in?”

“Later Luhan, go get yourself changed.” Lay says pulling Kai along. “We’re going up to the observation desk.”

“But…” Kai said hesitating looking back at Kyungsoo and Joonmyun who were sitting awkwardly on the pool deak.

“They’ll be fine.” He says pulling him. He looks behind him with a worried look, but he supposes if Lay says it’s going to be okay, then he should believe him.

Kyungsoo sat in a lounge chair next to Joonmyun. “So.” He says glancing over at him. Joonmyun glances over and smiles at him.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” He says sitting up.

Kyungsoo turns onto his side and nods slightly. He suddenly feels a weird feeling in his stomach.

“Kyungsoo are you okay?” Joonmyun says reaching over.

Kyungsoo nods, but there comes a twist in his stomach. He grips it tightly as he feels sick. He’s going to throw up and he knows it. He stands up  and leans over the side of the boat and proceeds to vomit uncontrollably.

“Oh man Kyungsoo are you alright?!” He said trying to rub circles in his back, but he didn’t respond because his mouth was too full of vomit.

He felt an uncomfortable feeling come over him as he fell back into Joonmyun’s arms passing out.

----

I opened my eyes to see flames all around me. I felt hot. I felt scared. I felt alone. I heard a loud scream from a familiar voice but I couldn’t see. I couldn’t see anything except flames.

I screamed out for help, I yelled as loud as I could but I felt like no one could hear me.

I hear the screams again but I didn’t know where they came from. And then more screams from another voice.

I try to yell out for them but I felt like they couldn’t hear me.

I could feel my breath shorten and maybe it was death creeping up on me. No, I knew it was. I saw a hand reach out to me and I assumed it was the hand of death.

I reached out to grab it, ready for what was to come…

Kyungsoo woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily and hands trembling. He looked over to see Joonmyun have a lot of worry in his eyes.

He sees Kai and Lay sitting in the room along with Luhan and Xiumin.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” Joonmyun said pulling him into a hug.

“I—I’m sorry for worrying you guys.” Kyungsoo says quietly.

Kai comes over and cups his face in his hands. “Don’t worry about us worrying. Xiumin had said that it was probably seasickness. He already put a seasickness patch on you, so you should be fine from now on.”

Kyungsoo nodded. “Kai I need to talk to you.”

“About?”

“About that time…” His voice said trailing off.

“Oh… Excuse us guys.” Kai said pulling him out of the room.

“What was that about?” Joonmyun asked. The others just shrugged because they were as confused as he was.

 

 



 

A/N: Sorry I've been really slow lately. I'm just starting to get really really lazy.

I promise to update as soon as possible. :D

Thanks to all the subscribers. You guys are seriously the best. Your comments always keep me going!

Comments with feed back are great~ and comments just because are great :P