Annyeong!

(Im)Possible

"HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER~~~~~~~" i gasped and tried to reach my phone "argh! this in' alarm" i pouted. i was bout to close my eyes again then my mom came in.

"Morning _____ my baby! are you going to waste ur ticket? 'cause if you are, i'll give it to your little sister" i widened my eyes "NO WAY! am i going to leave today? is it the day?" she nodded

"WOHOOOOOOO" i yelled and headed to the bathroom "Seoul i'm coming! Chansung baby i'm coming!!!!" my mom lauged.

An hour later, i was ready with my suitcase outside the house "MOM! DAD! KYLA! C'MON! it's an hour and half before the flight time!" i cried. Kyla came out and handed me a book

"Fill it with signature by all of the artist that you meet there, whoever is it" she smirked "But-" "No but my lucky sweet sister or i won't help you find 2PM's dorm" she smiled brightly 

"Aish this i-get-what-i-want girl,alright alright, but i can't promise to fulfill the book" "it's ok, but you must get Eunhyuk's and Junhyung's" i nodded and we both entered the car.

10 minutes later mom & dad came  and entered the car. We're heading to the airport. I felt like i'd eaten butterflies. I felt more excited!

~Soekarno Hatta Airport~

I came out from the car and took my suit case. It's half an hour before the flight, so i told my parents and kyla not to come with me. They hugged me one by one

"Bye _____ baby! take care and don't ever forget to eat! it's winter there so make sure-" "to always wear my jacket and coat, i know mom, don't worry" i smiled then peck her cheek.

"Don't forget the signature ok nerd?" Kyle hugged me "i will if you still call me nerd" i smirked and stepped back.

i waved to them once again and headed to the gate. after through some security inspection i headed to my plane and found my seat "uwah finally~ " i mumbled.

i took out my iPod and played Fly to Seoul 'yeay! Fly to Seoul nawa let's dance dance' i sang silently, not so long after that i fell asleep.

~Seoul!!~

I woke up right before the plane landed. I waited for the other passangers to exit first then i headed to the luggage retrieval and waiting for my suitcase.

i've waited for almost 15 minutes then i saw my suitcase. i holded it but i saw another hand on my suitcase "Wait, this my suitcase!" i said politely and showed him my id on it. "Oh! Minhae, it's my fault, i didn't check the id on it" he bowed twice and walked away.

He looked familiar, but i couldn't see his face clearly "hmm whatever" i mumbled then walked out. I picked a cab and headed to my apartment.

I looked around the snowy road, i saw some groups of highschool students and many cute couples 'what a beautiful winter, Chansung~ ' i was about to start my daydream when the driver stopped the cab.

"We're here miss, can i help you with the suticase?" he asked "Yes of course" i smiled.

I came out from the cab and he handed me the suitcase "Gomawoyo" i bowed. He nodded then left.

I pulled my suitcase and headed to the apartment owner office. She gave me my key after i signed some of agreement. "Thank you so much" i bowed and left the office.

I took the lift and went to my flat. It was on the 2th floor "11C 11C hmm Ha! there you are" i opened the door and entered the flat.

"Waaa, they cleaned it! and i love the colour" i smiled and started unpacking my clothes. I finished half an hour later and took out my phone. I turned it on and check the messages. I got 2 from Kyla and one from Rob "This guy can't really stop disturbing me" i pouted and deleted the message.

I layed my body on the couch and the TV "Today's news : Gayo Daejunje 2013 artist list blablablablabla~" i heard Super Junior, 2PM, SNSD, Beast, T-ara, 2NE1, and other new groups "i'll get the ticket!" i yelled happily.

I heard my stomach rumbling "ugh not now" i stood up and check the refrigerator and there was........nothing. "ha-ha-ha pabo~ i should find the grocery store and it's already 8 pm!" i pouted. I wore my jacket and coat then took my bag.

I walked out from the apartment and looked around "hmm lucky me it's not a quiet area" i put on my earphone and walked to the nearest grocery store. It was a cold winter night but my coat helped a lot.

"Annyeonghaseyo" a lady in the store bowed and smiled to me "Annyeong" i waved to her. I took the shopping chart and started taking all what i need for at least a week.

I finished and headed to the cashier "Gamsahabnida" i bowed and left the store.

It was colder than before. I started to run softly and headed back to the apartment when i hit someone "Mianhae,Mianhae!" i bowed "Nae,it's ok" he left in hurry "hmm weird" i mumbled and walked again.

I arrived at my flat and arrange the foods. I made a ramen and ate it while watcing some music program on KBS. I finished with my food and cleaned up my self. I headed to my bed and took out a box.

"I'll try to find you tomorrow Chansung oppa" i smiled and took Chansung's photo and a ring from the box.

 

~Flashback~ (2 years ago)

"Annyeong oppa! Thank you for coming, this is for you" i handed him a box and smiled "Thank you. What's your name?" "________, and promise me you'll never lost the ring, it's inside the box" i said calmly though i was about to fainted inside.

He signed the pict of him and nodded "Here it is ________. Of course, i promise" he smiled.

I  took the picture "Thank you so much oppa, Sarangahae!" i waved and left. He waved back and talked to the next fan.

~End of Flashback~

 

I smiled and hugged the picture "I hope you keep the ring" I put the picture and the ring back to box.

I my laptop and checked my email.....NO WAY! i forgot about my big sister. I promised to contact her as soon as i get here! ugh stupid me.

I sent her an email, I told her that i'd call her tomorrow night, Seoul time. As i finished, i played my kpop playlist on iTunes and put my laptop on the table. I pulled the blanket and closed my eyes. 

'Hope tomorrow will be my lucky day' i prayed. I fell asleep as the song by Teen Top called "Angel" finished.

~************~

 

P.S : Another cheesy chapter *crying*. i'm sorry for the boring chapters, i'll try to make it longer so i save the point of the story for the next chapters hehe.Keep subscribing! :D and i'll be very happy if you guys don't mind to help me promoting this fanfic ^^~ love you guys!! :D