Accidentally True Love?

(Im)Possible

P.S : It's gonna be the guy's side chapter. i wrote as Leeteuk in this chapter, so you won't be confused with the story line. i'll make some guy's side chapter in the future, not as much as the main chapter. but it's good the make the story clearer and easy to understand and of course it'll look weird without the guy's thought :) enjoy! 

- comment and subscribe if you don't mind ;)

 

~ Super Junior's Dorm ~

"Annyeong!" Eunhyuk waved to other members. They all looked so boring and tired "Yah! Hyung, Eunhyuk, where did you go?manager hyung was looking for you" Kangin pouted as he try to find an interesting TV program.

"Mianhae, i was boring so i decided to escape and went somewhere, and suddenly this fishy dong came" Eunhyuk glared at me but i just left him and headed to the kitchen.

"YAH! HYUNG! you should told me back there, i know you didn't want me to disturbing you and your young girl friend!" he yelled then all of the members ran into the kitchen.

"WHAT?GIRL FRIEND?WHO?" Heechul yelled so loud "Hyung, why didn't you tell us?" Donghae asked calmly "Aissshh!! Hyukjae you're so death!" i glared at him and turned to the others.

"Here is it, i'm not dating anyone, i met her accidentally at the airport, street, KBS, and a restaurant when i was escaped today, and  i'm sure there was nothing" i explained and they all nodded then left the kitchen.

"hahaha you're not so smart Hyung~ i could see your face blushing because of the picture, you're not so good on hiding your feeling" he teased me again. i took a hand towel and put it in his mouth "SHUT-UP" and left him to my room.

I layed on my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly she came to my mind.

~~~~~~

"Well, it's the 3rd time i accidentally meet you"

"Bye Teuki oppa!"

"Yes, i'm one of your fangirl, and yes i'm not that kind of fangirl"

"No no, i just met Teuki oppa accidentally" 

~~~~~~

All of her words crossed my mind, the way she laughed at Eunhyuk, the way she blushed everytime we met, and............ the way she called my name. "Teuki oppa...................aishh. i shouldn't think about her" i pouted and pulled my blanket over my head.

"But, some people said that when you meet a new girl more than 3 times, accidentally.........she can be your future,rite?" i mumbled "is she my true love?but how can?i feel like a phedophilia,argh no no,she can't be!" i sat up on my bed.

"But.............how if she actually can? how if she's my accidentally true love? how if i fall in love............with 19 years old girl?!" my eyes widened but soon i smiled and layed back my body "then i'll try my best to get her!" i laughed at my self. I haven't felt anything for years and it was good to fall in love again.

"Goodnight _______-aah, i hope i'll meet you again someday" i turned of my table lamp and closed my eyes.

 

~*************~