A bucket of roses

(Im)Possible

~Dongwoon's Pov~

"Where is _____? it's already 9PM and she hasn't come back yet??" i pouted. i had been waiting for her since this afternoon. i stood up and checked the lift once again, still she hadn't come yet. i took my phone and dial her number.

"the number you're call-" "Aishhhh!!! jincha!" i put my phone back and sat on the ground. Suddenly i heard the lift's sound. I quickly stood up and walked to the lift. i was about calling her name when i saw..................CHANSUNG????

*WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE??*

"______?" the stopped and looked surprised "Do-Dongwoonie?" "YAH! how can you call me without oppa??" "YOU!!" she pouted "hahahaha kidding baby!" i put my arm around her shoulder and looked to Chansung.

"Ah! mianhae hyung! i just saw you, Annyeong" i waved to him "Annyeong Dongwoon :)" he looked surprised but tried not to looked surprise

*ha! gotcha!*

 

~Chansung's Pov~

"Yah! Dongwoonie!" she hit his head lightly "ouch!" then they laughed together *they look so close* i thought to myself.

"Ah! why don't you come in and have dinner with me and Chansung oppa?" i frowned "Is it fine oppa?" she asked me "Ne it's fine :)" *no way, he can't please no*

"Ah! ani _____, i have to go now, i just want to talk about your visiting plan, the other members asked many things about you" "AH! really? they asked about me? waaa!!!" she looked surprised "Yap! but-" he looked to me and looked back to her.

"i'll just call you tonight, ok?" she nodded "i'll leave now then, Annyeong _____, annyeong Chansung hyung" he waved and left. I looked back to _____ and I saw her smiled alone.

“hello~~~ are you falling in love with that Arabian prince??” she gasped “mwoo? Aniyooo!” she laughed awkwardly “really? But it seems he does hahaha” I and I could see her face was getting red.

“hahahahha see! You look so cute!” she punched my arm “ssstttt i’m not!” she looked away and pouted “ehehe I’m just kidding ______, come on! I’m SOOOOO hungry kkkk” she smiled “Ka ja!” we walked to her flat and came in.

“Have a sit oppa, I’ll prepare the food first. If you need anything I’ll be in the kitchen, ok?” “Ne, arasso ^^” she left and I sat on the couch. I looked around and found that the flat was so much different with mine! *did she clean it by herself* I asked to myself.

I was about to sleep when I heard the bell rang.

 

~Your Pov~

“Chansung oppa, do you mind to open the door? I can’t because my hand is dirty, mianhae!” I yelled from the kitchen “Ne!! I’ll open it!” then I heard the door opened and a minute later it was closed.

“who’s that oppa?” I waited but he didn’t answer me. I cleaned my hand and walked out from the kitchen “Who’s-?” I stopped and widened my eyes “What it that?” i saw him, stood near the door with a bucket of roses. He looked confused.

“Ah! This is for you! ;)” he walked toward me and handed me the flower “Jincha?! From you??” “N-ne! of course ehehe” I was so surprised!

“WAAA! Jincha gomawo oppa!” “Do you like it?” I nodded fast “that’s great! Soooo, how’s the food?” I gasped and looked up “AAA!” I handed him the flower and ran to the kitchen. I turned off the stove. I made chicken stew for dinner tonight *thanks God my sister told me how to make this*

“Waaaa! It’s look yummy!! Can it be eaten?” I looked to him “Of course oppa!!” he laughed to me “then let’s eat! I’m so hungry” we sat and started eating. That was a silent dinner, I was still shock because of the flower but he looked……..normal. like nothing happened.

“Jincha gomawo ______! This issoooo good! Kkkk” i smiled and nodded “so glad that you like it oppa J” He stood up “I’ll wash the dished, you take care of the flower ;)” i couldn’t say no because he suddenly grabbed all of dishes and bring it to the kitchen.

I took the flower and bring it to my room and put it near my bed *AM I DREAMING????* I cried quietly. It was amazing!!!

I got out from my room but I couldn’t find him anywhere. I was about to calling him but I got a message.

 

From : Chansung oppa

_______, jincha minahae! I have to go without telling you anything huhu. Taec told me to go to JYP building fast. Mianhae ______ u,u but i finished the dishes first for you kkkkk, see you again very soon! ;)

 

 I smiled and replied it fast. I couldn’t be angry to him. He’s too sweet and of course he gave me the roses “Great night!!!” I layed down on the couch and suddenly fell asleep.

 

 

P.S : finally new chapter, woaaah. i was so busy lately and start from tmrw i have to face the school exam for 2 WEEKS!! hell i know. soooo maybe i won't make another new chapter till next week or i will, i don't know. enjoy this chapter and give some comment! :D

*btw i change the way i write the chapter, it took too much time kekekek <3