Secret admirer??

(Im)Possible

P.S : Back to your side~

~************~

"Hey nerdy!!!" my sister waved both of her hands and smiled brightly "is Tim there?" i asked her with no interest. I knew that everytime Tim's there, she always acted like she's fine, A LOT. she's kinda good in acting~

"Yap! wait a minute~ TIM!! ________ is here!!" she called Tim and he was there waving his hand to me "Hey Tim! how are you?" "Fine! hehe Are you in Seoul now? It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked me with a bright freaky smile and i nodded "It's soooo beautiful hehe"

"Well, i have something to tell you sist and i'm sure you won't believe me" i turned back to my sister "What is it? you will go on a date with Chansung?" she teased me "again~~~ " i pouted.

"hahaha just kidding, what is it? tell me!" she started to curious "well, i haven't meet Chansung yet, BUT! i met...........LEETEUK!!" her eyes widened "YES! LEETEUK FROM SUPER JUNIOR! and for your information, i met him 4 times and i talked to him this afternoon!!!" her eyes widened even more "WHAT THE HELL? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME RITE?!!!" she yelled at me like a drunk men.

"Oh c'mon!! i'm not! there was not only Leeteuk but also Eunhyuk! and if you don't believe me, you can check this and this!" i showed her the picture and the signature of Eunhyuk "NO WAY!!!!! HOW CAN?!!" she yelled even louder and i could see Tim closing his ear. Poor Tim~

"well, as i told you, i met him 4 times! the 3rd and 4th time we met, he talked to me" i said proudly "and the 4th time we even hanged out at the restaurant together!!!" she couldn't say anything "see, you don't believe me!" i pouted.

"OH MY, YOU'RE A LUCKY NERD!!!" she suddenly yelled and stood up from her chair "yes i am~ " i sang as i . Her face was soooooooo funny, i can say that she was going to fainted. i wondered if she did lol!

"Can you stop calling me nerd??BIG ?!!" Tim tried not to laugh but he couldn't handle it. My sister turned her face to him then he suddenly "ziped" his mouth "what a freaky couple" i mumbled "what?!" oops she heard me "nope! nothing" i smirked "i have to go to sleep now, i'll go around again tomorrow, ok? i'll see you again soon!" i said quickly.

"Ok _____, goodnight!" "Bye _____!" Tim waved to me then i ended the call. i turned off my laptop and put it back to the table. i felt so tired so i fell asleep not so long after that.

~**********~

~in the morning~

i woke up earlier this morning. I got ready and had breakfast faster. I wanted to go around longer than yesterday, so i had enough time looking for Chansung.

I wore the jacket and coat, took my bag, and walked out from the building. The weather was not too bad and again my jacket & coat helped a lot.

"i will meet him today! HWAITING!" i raised my hand over my head and started walking to the bus station. that i didn't know, someone accidentally saw me and i caught his attention. He started to following me....

 

~Secret guy's side~

Today is a free day for me and the others, so i decided to walking around the city. I headed to the nearest bus station when i saw a girl with the most beautiful smile and the most cheerful person! She was so cute!

I didn't realize that i started to following her and thanks God she was going to the bus station "i changed my plan for today, i'll follow a beautiful girl over there a whole day!" i smiled and covered my face with the mask then wore my hat "ugh, as always, sorry fangirls" i pouted and ran to the bus station.

Lucky me, i arrived right before the bus gone. i walked into the bus and sat behind the girl. She was more beautiful from this distance "I feel like a secret admirer" i pouted and i think i was too loud because right after that she turned her head to me and i looked away to the street as fast as possible.

I could see her turned her head back "close........" i sighed. I couldn't help not to smile, she was too cute. I layed my head to the back and fell asleep

~back again~

 

I turned my head to the back seat and saw a guy "why did he use mask and hat?" i asked to my self. i saw he turned his head and looked away so fast. He's weird but i felt like i know him.

I turned my head back "Weird guy again~" i smiled and layed my head. I took my iPod and played my favorite playlist, as soon as i realized, i fell asleep.

~**********~

 

End of 6th chapter!! :D so so,do you know the secret admirer?anyone? don't answer it though :p

what do you think guys?uhuhu silent readers, sorry for most of boring chapters, i hope i'll get some comment soon *crying*

hahaha no no,just kidding! comment and subscribe if you don't mind, Jincha Gomawoyeo ^^v