Mr & Mrs

(Im)Possible

I arrived at the JYP building after walked for 10 minutes from the bus station. I stood in front of the building "What should i do now?" i mumbled.

I felt like a dumbfound then i saw a big guy came out from the building. I turned around and backed him. I tried to hear what he said.

"Ok sir, I'll make sure that the boys arrive in 10 minutes. They're ready to go but  we have to wait for Wooyoung, he has to get his phone in the dance room" he said it loud enough for me to overhear. Then he passed me and get into the van in front of me.

I moved back then suddenly i hit someone. I turned around and bowed "Mianhae Mianhae" "Ne,it's ok" my eyes widened as i looked up. I couldn't say anything. IT WAS TAECYEON!!!! and he smiled to me. I blinked twice and moved back again.

He get into the van with Junsu and Junho "OH MY GOSH!!! 2PM!!!" i cried silently but i can say that i looked like a tomato. My face was getting hot. I turned around and tried to breath normally "Yah! Hyung! i won't sit there,pleaseeee" i looked up to where the voice came from and i fell to the ground. I saw someone that made me suffer for 4 years. 

'THAT T-SHIRT?! IS IT HIM? OH MY GOSH PLEASE TELL ME I'M DREAMING NOW! wait, NO NO PLEASE LET IT BE HIM!' i cried silently. i knew that t-shirt, i had exactly the same one, but mine was "Mrs.Hwang" i couldn't even move. I felt like i was going to cry.

I saw the car left then i stood up then ran to the bus station. I knew that they were going to MBC. They will do a meeting for their special stage for Gayo Daejun. "Oh my gosh where is the bus" i pouted and and bite my below lip, anxiously...

 

~Secret Guy's side~

"what is she doing?why did she fall to the ground?" i asked my self and wanted to help her but then i stopped "no no, i can't do this. she'll recognize me! but, does she really know me?" i thought and stood up. I saw her ran to the bus station. I ran right behind her but not too close.

I could saw her face. She looked so anxious "is she-" suddenly my phone rang, i picked it up and turned around.

"Yeoboseyo?" "Ne....What?" "Wae?" i tried to whisper so no one could hear me "Why should i--" he hung up. God damn it! why they can see me happy for a while, it was my free day but i coudn't enjoy it! "oh c'mon!" i mumbled.

I turned around and she was not there "AISSSSHHH, what a bad day!" i pouted and walked away.

~End~

 

I arrived at MBC and headed to the lobby. Right before i pushed the door, the security hold my arm and pulled me away "Sorry ma'am, you can't go in for this time. It's forbidden until 4pm" he smiled and left me.

"What the hell?! so i should wait here?!" i yelled but he didn't care and just walked away. I sat down on the stair then i felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up and i saw an angel...........wait it was Leeteuk (lol).

"Hey again ______-aah" he smiled and held his hand out. i hold his hand and stood up. i could feel cheek slowly up and i couldn't help not to smile "Annyeong Teuki oppa" i smiled. I saw him blushing 'GOSSHHH HE'S SO CUTE!! AND HE'S 30?!' i cried quietly.

"What are doing here?waiting for me?" he asked. i laughed and punched his arm playfuly "well, not at the first place but i wished i can meet you again" he smiled "So?why didn't you come in?it's cold out here" "hmm the security said it was forbidden until 4pm" i looked up to the building.

"Hahaha ok then, he won't say anything if you come with me, kaja!" he held my hand and pulled me to the lobby. The security wanted to say something but Leeteuk said it first "She's with me, don't worry" and we passed the security. I felt so excited and happy!

"Thank you so much oppa" i bowed as he released my arm. He smiled and nodded "So?what made you come here?do you want to see someone?or your.....boyfriend?" his voice quivering at the end "Aniyo oppa, i don't have any boyfriend though. i come here to see ummm my idol..." i looked down.

"your idol?who?me?" he teased me again then i looked up quickly "a-em that em...aissshh" i felt so stupid. I closed my face with my both hands "hahahaha it's ok ______-aah. i won't tell anyone though, it's our secret" he laughed. I smiled and nodded.

'well,it's not polite to say that i want to meet Chansung oppa. well, i want to meet him too though' i thought silently.

I walked around with Leeteuk. We talked about some topics then i heard someone's voice and i felt like i know the voice. I looked around and i saw Dongwoon!!! He was with Kikwang and Yoseob. I thought that i was going to fainted but lucky me i didn't. 

He's too far from my position so i couldn't call him. it would be weird and i would be kicked out from the bulding, but for me it's enough to see him. I smiled and looked back to Leeteuk.

"Do you want to come with me? I have to meet other members, we have a meeting for the New Year event" he asked me with a hopefully face "emm is it ok? what if-" i hadn't even finished my sentence and he dragged me with him. Well, why not? i smiled and walked beside him.

~***********~

 

P.S : End of 7th chapter!!! comment comment u,u it's kinda scared to have silent readers.....but well thanks for visit my story :D help me promoting it if you don't mind ^^ and hope you'll wait for next chapter and find out what will happen with her! Gomawoyeo~