Is He.....?

(Im)Possible

~Leeteuk's Pov~

I walked to the meeting place with ______. I can't control my self, my face kept getting hot. What was going on with me? Was i falling for her? but.. "Oppa?" she waved her hand in front of my face "are you ok? you look weird today" i shooked my head and smiled.

"Aniyoo, i'm fine _____-aah. i just emm....i'm thinking of the event ^^" she nodded and looked away. I stared at her face 'why did you make me like a fool ____-aah?' i thought to my self.

"HYUUUNG!!! where-- ____-aah? what are you doing here?" Eunhyuk ran to us. Gosh......this kid!

"Waa! Eunhyuk oppa! :D" ______ hugged him and i could see Eunhyuk was blushing "aa- oops mianhae oppa" she bowed.

"It's ok _____-aah. it felt like being hugged by my sister" Eunhyuk smiled as i sighed. Eunhyuk looked at me then our hand, darn! i forgot that i was holding hand with her.

"Ahem! hyung, we have to do a meeting" Eunhyuk said as he cough fakely. ______ realized Eunhyuk's sign, she realesed her hand of mine and smiled awkwardly. This kid was ready to die! I glared at Eunhyuk.

"But _____ can come with us too, rite hyung?" he started to teasing me but i couldn't do anything "N-Nee...if you don't mind ____-aah" she smiled and shooked her head "i don't mind oppa, it'll be great!" i smiled then we walked to the meeting room.

 

~You's Pov~

GOSSSHHH, DID I SEE LEETEUK BLUSHING.....AGAIN??? wait what was i thinking about?! no way, it can't be...

I walked to the meeting room with Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa. We came in then i gasped as my eyes widened. I could feel that my mouth was wide opened. IS THAT CHANSUNG????

"______-aah, are you ok? what's going on" Leeteuk asked me curiously. I shooked and blinked my eyes a lot "Come here, let's have a seat" i walked through the other and the last was Chansung. My heart rattled so fast, faster than ever!

OH MY GOD IT WAS CHANSUNG AND HE SAT NEAR ME!!! i cried silently. Leeteuk oppa talked to the manager and got permission to bring you here then he went back to his seat.

"It will end in 10 minutes, is it ok?" He asked me softly. I couldn't answer it. i kept on looking at Chansung. I'd suffered  for 4 years just because of him, Leeteuk looked confuse but he didn't ask me anything.

They talked about the special stage and others. I heard that Super Junior and 2PM would be together for the dancer special stage, some of them would do a battle. The meeting finished after 25 minutes and the crew get out from the room.

"_______-aah, it's more than 10 minutes, sorry" i nodded and smiled "it's ok oppa, it's fun though here" i winked and looked around. I saw the other members was talking with 2PM. Suddenly Taecyeon walked toward me and Leeteuk.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung" he bowed to Leeteuk "Annyeong~" Leeteuk bowed to him too.

Taecyeon turned his head to me and he looked surprise "i think i've meet you before!" i widened my eyes then i remember the incident in front of JYP building.

"aaaaa, Ne oppa, we met in front of JYP building, i accidentally hit you, mianhae oppa" i bowed again and he smiled.

"It's ok, don't worry......?" "______. my name is _____" he nodded and turned to Leeteuk again.

"Is she your girlfriend hyung?" i gasped and looked to Leeteuk "ahahaha ani ani, i just met her a couple days ago and we met again outside" he looked nervous.

"hmm i see hehe, do you have a boyfriend _____?" Leeteuk looked surprise with his question, so did i "a-a-aniyo oppa, i don't have any" i said.

"waaa- ouch!" he suddenly rubbed his head. My eyes widened, i saw Chansung there. He had a small book on his hand and hit Taecyeon with it.

"Yah! Hyung! remember about Jessica eonni or else i'll tell her that you became so flirty" he smirked and i couldn't stop looking at him "AAAA! andwae!! Mian mian _____" Taecyeon bowed. I just nodded and smiled. I didn't really surprise with that, the news had spread fastly.

"hahahaha ______. don't listen to him. he always does the same thing with new girl" i gasped. is he called me by my name?? or is it my ears deaf?? i couldn't help not to smile, cheeky smile.

"Yah! who are you? you don't even know her and you called her name already?!" Taec yelled to him "Oops, sorry hyung, sorry ____" he winked and laughed 'OH MY GOSH, don't let me die now" i cried silently.

"Ahem" i turned my head to Leeteuk, i totally forgot about him. I smiled awkwardly and he laughed "You're so cute ____-aah" i blushed and looked down.

"oppa~ " i gasped and looked up. I was going to fall to the ground but i tried not to. i saw Suzy came in AND SHE HUGGED CHANSUNG?!!

~**********~

 

Sorry for TaecSicca haters :p but i ship this couple mian mian ^^v so, what is it with suzy? find out soon! :D

p.s : sorry for boring story huhuhu