I Need A Girl (?)

(Im)Possible

~Chansung's Pov~

"YAH! CHANSUNG!!" the food came out from my mouth "HOLLY SH****TTTT!!!!!" i saw Taecyeon laughed so hard beside me "YAH!! HYUNG!!"

"hahahahahaha mianhae chansung~ kekekeke" he tried to stop laughing. i just looked away and continued eating my lovely kimchi soup.

"Where is the others?" he checked out around the dorm "as usual, Khun hyung with Victoria eonnie, Junho hyung and Junsu hyung are walking around the city and Wooyoung....he was with you right?" i looked up to him.

"Ne..but he left because i kept ignoring him and just talked with Jessica hahahahha" "aisshhh you're so FALL in love" i smirked and continued eating my food.

"Yah! Chansung~~~ you should find a girl then you'll know how is it like, seriously" i kept silent "Chansung c'mon!" he took my bowl and ran away "HYUNG!!!! CAN YOU SEE I'M EATING MY FOOD NOW???!!!!" i yelled and ran after him *GOD CAN I EAT QUIETLY??*

"hahahahaha mian mian, i thought it's your love" he laughed and stopped at the kitchen. I grabbed my bowl and took a seat "that kimchi soup won't ever love you back Chansung~~~" he teased me like a hundred times, jincha this gaint.

"whatever hyung, i know this lovely kimchi soup and a bowl of rice love me as much as i love them" i stopped then looked at him "and they will always be loyal to me" he gasped and looked uneasy.

"aissshh, i didn't mean to talk about that Chansung..." "hahaha don't worry hyung, i don't care though,i'va already forget about that" *lielielie* he looked away as i continued eating my food.

"but...i'm serious about "you should find a girl" thing" i stood up and took a bottle of milk then headed to the TV room *this thing again* i said to myself.

"Chansung c'mon listen to me" he followed me "just say it hyung, i'll listen" i said without any interest. I the TV and layed down on the couch. He he grabbed the remote from me then turned off the TV and sat on the other couch.

"Yah-" "shut up first" he cut my words "just listen first, then you'll interest with my plan!" he said with the fire in his eyes *God, i'm scared*

Then i just listened to what he wanted. I could hear he said about Jessica, dating, girl, and...wait! who? ______?

"wait hyung!" he stopped and looked at me "what is it with _____?" i asked curiously

"wae? she's cute, nice, has a attractive smile-" "ani ani, i mean why her?" he chuckled then moved beside me.

"me and Jessica think about you getting closer with her, i mean why not? i see you both can be a.....good friend?" i frowned and shooked my head "no way! why must her? i don't even know her hyung" i stood up but suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"hey! at least you can try to be a friend first rite? it's good to have some new friends though. then if it's your luck, she will be your girl~~~" i glared at him "wae?? you've been alone too long Chansung" he stopped and stood up.

"You can't always think about her..." i gasped and looked down "Sulli's not the only women on the earth" he took his phone "i sent _____'s number to you, think about what i said to you, you can get many better girls" he pouted my shoulder and walked away.

I couldn't say anything. I just tried to control my anger. It's been a year since she left me and since then i never really think about any girl. It's not that i still think about her but i just don't want to know any girl like her again..

"I don't like you anymore, i never like you actually! it annoyed me to be around you and now i want to focus on my career without anyone bothering me"

Her words, the way she stared at me, and the way she walked away, left me there like a dumb ...i'll never forget, ever. That girl made me hate "love" word and she never really cares about it. She always acts usual everytime we meet. Like she didn't do anything to me.

I took my phone and checked the message from Taecyeon. I saved _____'s number. 

"Should i? How if she won't like me? or how if i can't like her?? aissshhh" i stood up and got into my room. I wore my casual t-shirt, jeans, and coat. I grabbed my bag and walked out from the dorm.

"Where should i go? it's 9 in the morning and the others have gone" i used my hat and glasses "i'll just hang out at the coffee shop then" i walked to the nearest bus station and took out my phone the started typing a message.

To : ______

Annyeong ______. It's Chansung from 2PM. Do you have anything to do today? If you don't, let's meet at Starbucks near JYP building, if you don't mind kekeke. believe me, it's the real Chansung ^^

*message sent*

"WAAAAA!!! OTOKAEEE!!! I SENT IT!!! OTOKAE OTOKAE" i yelled and panicked while staring at my phone screen but i just kept walking and got into the bus.

~***********~

 

P.S : Annyeooooong!!!!! aaaa jincha mianhae T____T so sorry for late update huhuhuhu. I've been too busy with school stuffs lately since it's 2 months less left for the National Exam (hell i know). Please understand me huhu. and of course i'm so sorry because i just posted one chapter, i just think that the others 2 not good and well prepared enough, so i'll just check it out again then post it,ok? HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER (though it's boring i know TTTT____TTTT) Annyeeeooooonnggg!!! <33