Phone Number~

(Im)Possible

~Chansung's Pov~

"Yah! Suzy, you should knock the door first, i've told you many times, right?" she nodded "Mianhae oppa" she smiled.

I turned to Leeteuk hyung and ______. She looked surprise or maybe shocked? Why is it with her?

"_____-aah, are you ok?" Leeteuk hyung asked her anxiously and she didn't answer. she realized that i saw her and she quickly looked down to the ground.

"oppa, are going to go somewhere after this?" Suzy asked "hmm i don't know, why?" i answered her fast.

"if you're not, you should come with me, i need to buy something for you-know-who" she smiled and blushed. I laughed and pocked her forehead. She punched my arm and pouted.

"hahahah c'mon my little dongsaeng, i'm just kidding! i'll come with you" i winked and put my hand around her shoulder. She smiled again and turned her head to _______ who looked shock even more. i raised my eyebrow.

"Annyeong~ it's the first time i see you, i'm Suzy" Suzy smiled then bowed "i'm ______" she smiled awkwardly and bowed too.

"Suzy, i think she's older than you, you should call her eonnie,ok?" she nodded "let's go oppa! we don't have much time!" he dragged me out from the room.

I stopped for a while and waved to the others. the smiled to ______. I could see that she was blushing 'is she one of my fan girl' i asked my self then chuckled.

 

~You's Pov~

Did he said "little dongsaeng"?? So it's nothing with Suzy, isn't it? i sighed in relief and looked down.

"______-aah, what's going on?you look tired and weird today" i looked up to Leeteuk oppa and i saw his anxious face. i smiled and shooked my head "I'm fine oppa, don't worry"

"Leeteuk hyung, ______, i think is should go now. i still have another meeting" Taecyeon oppa bowed and left the room with 2PM members. They were soooooo hot!

"Hyung! what are we going to do now? we don't have any schedule right?" Donghae oppa asked "Why don't we have dinner somewhere, i know some good restaurant" Kang-in oppa suggest first. They all nodded as an agreement.

"Well, it's a good idea, let's go then" Heechul walked to the door while rubbing his stomach "wait wait, don't you see there's someone here? be polite please?" Leeteuk said calmly. All of them looked at me and a second later they ran toward me. I moved back and raised my eyebrow.

"is she the girl that Eunhyuk talked about?" "waaaa, she's cute!" "Hyung, you should tell us earlier!" They all talked, pouted, and mumbled. Eunhyuk laughed and i could see Leeteuk's face was getting red.

"YAH! what are you guys talking about?! don't listen to Eunhyuk!" Leeteuk yelled and glared  to Eunhyuk. They all laughed together. I could feel my face was getting hot. I looked down and smile.

"Do you want to come with us ______?" Siwon asked me, his voice was soft and gentle. This perfect guy....

"i'd love to oppa, but i can't. i have to come back to my apartment" i saw Leeteuk looked disappointed "apartment? i thought you don't live here?" Eunhyuk asked curiously "i don't, but i'm going to stay here 2 months, so i decided to rent a flat" he nodded.

"is it ok if i don't come with you all? i promise next time, if you ask me to come i'll come" i smiled "it's ok _____-aah, but you can't ignore us to drive you home, deal?" Donghae held his hand out. i laughed and shaked his hand.

Leeteuk glared at Donghae and suddenly Donghae pulled his hand. Kyuhyun suggested to take a picture before we left. They all moved to my side after pushed Leeteuk next to me. i blushed and i saw they chuckled. We took a picture with my phone. They looked at the picture and teasing each other like playgroup students.

i laughed "you all are so cute!" they all smiled and we walked out from the building. Me, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa got into the van. The others headed to their own cars and went to the restaurant first.

We arrived at the apartement and i got out from the van "Thanks a lot oppa" i bowed and waved to them "Take care _____-aah" Leeteuk said softly "Ne oppa, don't worry, Annyeong~" i smiled to him

I was going to turned around when Leeteuk called me "_____-aah, wait! emm can mm-" "can he get your number?" Eunhyuk came up from the car. The other members laughed out loud inside the van.

Leeteuk pushed him back and  turned back to me. He looked so nervous "hahaha sure you can oppa" i smiled. He looked surprise then handed me his phone.

i entered my number and gave him back the phone "misscall my number oppa, so i can save your number too" he dialed my number then smiled "Thank you _____-aah"

I saved his number and nodded. He closed the van door and the van left. I chuckled then walked into the apartment. i got into my flat and layed my body on the couch. i felt so tired but also so happy. it was a great day!! i checked my phone and looked at the number.

"i'm so lucky! i got Leeteuk's number and took a picture with all of the member" i yelled cheerfully then i remember about Chansung. i'm so glad i could meet him even talked to him. i always wanted this thing. i saw him wearing the T-shirt that i gave him 2 years ago but i haven't seen the ring yet.

"did he lost it?" i pulled my body up "ah no no, maybe he doesn't want to loose it so he doesn't wear it" i tried to calm myself down. i stood up and headed to the bathroom. i washed my face and brushed my tooth. it was too cold to take a shower. i chaged my clothes then went to the kitchen.

"hmm let see, i have chocolate milk and snack, great! i'll watch dvd tonight, lucky me i brought a lot of them" i walked to the couch and put the milk and snack on the table. i took some dvd and decided to watch new korean drama. i put the dvd into the dvd player and sat on the couch.

i didn't finish the movie and suddenly fell asleep with snack in my hand 'Good night Chansung-aah' i mumbled.

~************~

 

P.S : how is the story guys? is it good enough? i've tried my best :D hope you guys like it <33 comment comment and subscribe! ^^