New "Friends"

(Im)Possible

It was 4pm and the sun didn't work at all. I could feel the wind blew my body and for your information i wore double t-shirt, jacket, and also coat! "Thanks God my country doesn't have winter!" i pouted to myself.

I walked through some coffee shop but i couldn't find any quiet one. All of the were full of the girl groups or boy groups that hanged out while their winter holiday. What a teenager~

After a long walk i decided to entered one of quiet restaurant "well, at least i can sit down for a while" i mumbled. a waitress came to me a handed me a menu "one hot chocolate, please?" she nodded then left.

I took out my phone and turned it on. There were 5 messages and 4 of them were from Rob, the last one was my mom "He's deaf ,isn't he?" i pouted.

"Who?me?" I gasped and my eyes widened as i looked up "WH-" he put his hand on my mouth "sshhh, try not to yelling everytime you see me" he whispered then i nodded. He released his hand and sat beside me "It's the 4th time,isn't it?" he smiled.

I couldn't move my body, even my eyes and mouth. I frozed there in front of the most amazing guy that i'd ever meet! "can you hear me?" i gasped and shooked my head "how can you recognize me?" i asked him trembled "hahaha you're so cute! i remember the coat that you're wearing right now" i nodded.

"But i don't even know your name,do i?" "Oh, i'm ______ oppa" i shaked his hand and smiled. He nodded and it was awkward for a while then he released my hand and looked away. 'Is he blushing?' i asked my self silently.

"What are you doing here oppa?" i tried not to turn into a wild fangirl. He looked around and whispered to me "I'm ditching from my manager, i'm boring" he could see me blushed then he chuckled

"Wae?!" i widened my eyes "Nothing, it's just unusual, i've never meet the same person 4 times in a week, accidentally" i nodded and drank my hot chocolate. 'Oh gosh this is not true' i closed my eyes tightly.

"Maybe it's our destiny?" i choked but lucky me i could covered my mouth faster "Are you ok? ugh i'm so sorry, i alwasy make you shock, don't i?" i shooked my head "no oppa,it's ok" i tried not to choked again.

"Are you one of my fangirl?" i shuted my mouth up "C'mon just tell me, i won't leave you though, and i think you're not that kind of fangirl, aren't you?" i nodded fast to make him sure "Yes, i'm one of your fangirl, and yes i'm  not that kind of fangirl" i smiled.

He chuckled and looked around again "Are you waiting for someone oppa?" i asked curiously "hmm kinda, i'm waiting for one of the members" i gasped "Who?should i leave?" 'please say no' i crossed my finger under the table "No, it's ok haha. you can also introduce yourself to him" he smiled then suddenly waved his hand.

"Yah! Hyung! Why did you ditch from manager hyung?" he looked at me and blinked "Who's...this?" Leeteuk looked at you "I'm ______, nice to meet you oppa" i stood up and bowed.

"________-aah, you don't have to bow like that" "and you Eunhyuk, don't call manager hyung, i'm boring. you can stay here with us" Eunhyuk nodded and sat between me and Leeteuk.

"Are you hyung's girlfriend? you can't be, he's too old for you" i blushed and i could see LEETEUK TOO! "YAH! HYUKJAE!" "No no, i just met Teuki oppa accidentally" i explained "4 times" i continued and Eunhyuk just nodded then turned his head to Leeteuk.

"Hyung~ Hello~ wake up hyung!" Eunhyuk waved his hand in front of Leeteuk's face. Leeteuk gasped "Oh sorry sorry" "Are you alright oppa?" i asked him and he nodded. 'He's weird' i thought silently.

We talked about many things. Me and Leeteuk laughed a lot because of Eunhyuk's the way of talking. Suddenly, i remember something. I took Kyla's book and gave it to Eunhyuk "What is it for?" he asked

"Sign on it oppa, i promised to my sister i'll ask for your signature and fortunately you're here" he smiled and signed on the front page "Thank you so much oppa!" i smiled and put it back into my bag

"How old is she?" he asked me. "18 oppa,wae? want to know her?" i . Leeteuk laughed "Yah Eunhyuk, you're too old~ " i laughed and so did Eunhyuk.

"Let's take a picture, we can use your phone ______-aah" i nodded and handed him my phone.

Leeteuk moved closer to Eunhyuk, me too. Then Eunhyuk took a picture of us "Waa, it's nice! Now hyung take a picture of me and _______" i gasped "It's ok! i don't bite hahaha" he put his hand over my shoulder and i saw Leeteuk eyes widened "C'mon hyung! after this your turn!" i blushed even more.

Leeteuk took the picture and gave the phone to Eunhyuk "Now your turn hyung, sit there beside ______" Leeteuk sat right beside me "Hyung, are you going to take a picture or what? move a bit closer!" Eunhyuk pouted and Leeteuk moved closer. I felt like i was going to die that time.

"Hana, Ddul, Set! Kimchi~~~" Eunhyuk took the picture "WHOAAA,so cute!! hyung your fa-" Leeteuk ran towards Eunhyuk and took my phone "shut up!" Eunhyuk blinked like a dumb preschool student.

"Thank you so much ______-aah for you time, me and Eunhyuk have to go back now, i hope we'll meet again very soon" he smiled and handed me my phone "Nae oppa, thank you for your time too, see you soon" i bowed.

He dragged Eunhyuk and waved to me. Eunhyuk waved too and they lefy. I sat down and looked the picture on my phone screen "is he blushing in this picture?" i chuckled "If it's only a dream, you better not waking me up God"

I took a look at the clock "WTF! it's almost 7!" i stood up, paid the hot chocolate and went out from the restaurant "Oh my, it's even colder than before" i warmed my self and walked to the nearest bus station.

I just remembered that i had to call my sister tonight. Aissshhh I hadn't meet Chansung yet "but i hanged out with Teuki oppa and Eunhyuk oppa, i bet the other won't believe me, never" i mumbled  "well, i took some pictures guys~ " then laughed to my self.

I arrived at my apartment at 8.30PM and called my sister. I couldn't wait to tell her what did i do the whole day! She wouldn't believe that i made some new "friends". I layed on my bed while waiting for her to picked up the call.

~****************~