Ex-girlfriend

(Im)Possible

"So beautiful my girl! Oh oh girl oh oh girl~ " i gasped and fell from the couch. i rubbed my and tried to reach my phone "aisshh jincha! who the hell is- " i stopped and raised my eyebrow "Teuki oppa?!" i stood up and drank a glass of water. Morning voice is the worst.

"Yoboseyo?" i picked up and talked as normal as i could.

"Yoboseyo ____-aah, am i waking you up?" he asked carefully.

"Ani ani oppa, i've already woke up since 15 or 20 minutes ago hehe" i lied "What's going on oppa?"

"Ah emm, here is it, i just want to ask you to emm....come around" i raised my eyebrow.

"come around?" i asked, confused

"aish, i mean i want you to come to SM building, to see our dance for the special stage, umm i want you to..... emm give some advice?" he sounded nervous.

"Really? waaa! i will come oppa! i'm so excited!" i smiled and jumped around. he couldn't see me though xp

 

~Leeteuk's Pov~

"Really? waaa! i will come oppa! i'm so excited!" i smiled and jumped around my room. she couldn't see me though xp

"Great! Do you want me to pick you up?" darn! what did i say???

"umm, it's ok oppa, you don't have to.. i'll take the bus or taxi" i sighed and smiled.

"well then, you can come around 12am and i'll wait you in front of the building, is it ok?"

"Ne oppa, i won't be late" she said.

"Keure, i'll hung up now, see you _____-aah!"

"See you Teuki oppa!" i hung up and sighed in relief. I couldn't help not to smile. She called me Teuki oppa again.

I opened my door and suddenly the other members fell to the ground, right in front of me. I gasped and glared to each of them.

"ehehehe, Good morning hyung~ " Eunhyuk, who was on the first line smiled and stood up. Then all of them stood up.

"What the-" i hadn't finished my words when suddenly they ran away "YAH!!" i yelled but no one turned around, they went back to their activity before overhear me.

"Aisshh, those kids, can't they act like an adult?" i pouted and headed to the bathroom. it's already 10am and i couldn't make _____ waiting.

 

~Your Pov~

I got ready and wore casual t-shirt with my navy blue jeans. I wore my leather jacket and decided to wear my sneakers. I grabbed my bag and my phone. I was so excited to see them practice!

"Annyeong another good day!!" i smiled and took a small round. I headed to the bus station.

I arrived at SM building and saw Leeteuk has already come. I bowed and smiled to him "Annyeong oppa :)"

"Ne, annyeong _____-aah" he smiled. He looked cold and he hugged his body "How long have you been waiting here? Mianhae oppa for made you waiting here" i bowed twice.

"Ani ani _____-aah, i just arrived a couple minutes ago, it's ok really" he smiled then i nodded.

"Let's go, the others are waiting" he opened the door for me and we headed to the practice room.

"Annyeong ______-aah!!" Eunhyuk ran to me and hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged him back. I saw from corner of my eyes, Leeteuk's mouth wide opened and he looked shock.

Eunhyuk released me and smiled. But his smile disappeared when he was looking at Leeteuk. He turned around and got back to his position. I chukcled and looked around. I saw them laughing at Eunhyuk who looked scared to death. He's so funny.

Then i turned to Leeteuk. He was looking at me and suddenly he looked away "Let's start guys!" he asked the others to get ready.

"____-aah, you can sit wherever you want. you should watch our moves and give some advice later on,ok?" i nodded and sat right in front of them.

They started the practice and i was like 0,0!!! they were perfect!! i couldn't think of any advice. I saw Leeteuk smiled to me 'HE'S SO CUTE!!!!' i cried silently and smiled back.

They finished an hour later. They all looked tired and they layed on the floor. Leeteuk came toward me and sat next to me.

"Do you want me to get some drinks for you and the others?" i asked as i looked to his face. He closed his eyes and shooked his head "You are really an angel, aren't you?" i asked without think about it first. I closed my mouth and looked away.

"Hahahahaha, i am ______-aah, you know that" he smirked and rubbed my head. I could feel my cheek was getting hot and red. I closed my face with my both hand. He chuckled and stood up.

"Guys, let have lunch together. We can go to Shindong's restaurant. Is it fine Shindong?" Shindong nodded and stood up. I looked up and saw Leeteuk stared at me. He smiled and held out his hand.

"You should come with us this time and no ignoring" I nodded and held his hand. He pulled me and we all got out from the practice room. I talked with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk oppa as the others walked in front of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa~" suddenly they stopped and bowed "Annyeong~"

I looked up and i saw SNSD members, nine of them. They amazingly beautiful! I bowed and smiled to them. Suddenly, Leeteuk oppa continued to walk and stopped in front of Yuri. He didn't turned his head but sighed and walked away. He left me and the others there. It became so silent and awkward.

I saw Yuri eonnie looked down while Jessica eonnie was hugging her. I turned to Eunhyuk oppa and i saw him rubbed his head.

"Let's go, we have to go after hyung" Donghae oppa said as he bowed to the girls, so did the others and me. We passed them and headed to the lobby.

"What did just happen oppa?" i asked Eunhyuk curiously "Hmm well, don't tell hyung i say this to you, yakso?" i nodded fast "As you can see, Leeteuk hyung doesn't like to see the girls, especially Yuri..." i raised my eyebrow "i don't understand oppa"

He sighed "Yuri is hyung's ex-girlfriend" my mouth wide opened "They broke up before we entered the army and Leeteuk can't get over her until now, i know he still loves her" he looked sad. I was too shock.

'Leeteuk? Yuri? but why he....' i thought silently. I didn't know why i felt so hurt. I felt lost...

"_______? are you ok? don't tell hyung anything please..." i gasped and nodded to him. He smiled and looked away. I sighed and looked down to the ground.

 

~Leeteuk's Pov~

WHY IS SHE HERE?WHY DID SHE COME BACK EARLIER? i punched the wall in front of me and turned around. I fell to the ground and started to crying.

"why should i see you this early Yuri? why should i see you again?" my tears flowed through my cheeks and fell to the ground. I sobbed even more "why can't i get over you after those 2 years?"

 

Flash Back

"but, why Yuri? why do you want to break up with me? you promised me you won't leave!" i yelled to her. I saw her tears running down her face. I pulled and hugged her tightly "Please yeobo, please don't leave me, i won't go too long, it's just 2 years" i sobbed.

"Mianhae oppa, but i can't" she pulled her body from me and turned around "You'll know the reason someday" she sobbed and left me there alone. I couldn't hold my tears. I cried even more and fell to the ground. I closed my face with my both hands.

"YURI PLEASE COME BACK!!!" i yelled frustrated. i waited but she didn't come back "yuri please comeback....." i sobbed and punched the floor.

End of Flash Back

 

~Your Pov~

I arrived at my apartement and layed on the couch. All of the members canceled the lunch because we couldn't find Leeteuk oppa. We decided to go home. Siwon oppa drove me back to the apartement.

"Teuki oppa, please reply my message" i mumbled and sighed. I stood up and was going to take a shower when my phone rang. I took it and opened the message.

 

From : Teuki oppa :)

_______-aah, jincha mianhae. i left you and the others without say anything. i'm fine now, i'll go home later. don't worry ok? i'll be fine. i just need to be alone. thanks for worrying about me _____-aah. Goodnight :)

 

i sighed in relief. At least he's fine now. I headed to the bathroom and took a bath. I felt so tired. As soon as i realized, i felt my tears were running down my face.

'What the hell' i pouted and wiped the tears. After took a bath i dried my hair then layed on my bed. I pulled the blanket and turned off the lamp.

"why is it hurt me?" i asked to my self. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I didn't realize that my tears ran down my face while i was sleeping....it hurts.

~**************~

 

P.S: howaaaaah it's 10 chapters already ^^ how is it guys?? hehehe i don't know why i came out with the idea of YuTeuk couple (wth the name) hahaha, maybe i should use Taeyeon but i just love Yuri, she's my bias :p keep subscribing to find out what will happen next! Thank you~