Han River

(Im)Possible

"We are here miss" i gasped as i woke up from my sleep "Hoaamm, where is it?" i rubbed my eyes "as i said before, it's where you can find the best night view" i looked out the window and widened my eyes "Han River????"

I opened the door and jumped out from the cab "WAAAAA I'M HERE!!!" i yelled happily and turned back to the cab "Thank you so much ajjushi!" i bowed to the driver.

"glad you like it miss, enjoy your night" he smiled and drove his taxi away. A second later i remembered something "YAH! AJJUSHI I HADN'T PAY THE TAXI!!" i tried to follow the cab but he just raised his hand out and waved.

"woaaaaa! he's so nice! GOMAWOYO AJJUSHI!!" i yelled, jumped, and waved in the same time *now i look like a crazy tourist*

I walked around and found a bench then sat down. I looked at the bridge *what a beautiful place*. Suddenly my phone rang. I took it and frowned "Teuki oppa?" i said softly. Just then i remembered everything that happened that day.

I didn't pick up his call and got a message. Yap, it's  him..

From : Teuki oppa

_______-aah, jincha mianhae :( i didn't mean to hurt you ar anything. don't be mad, kuere? don't ignore me. you are my little sister. hope we'll meet eachother again soon. i'll treat you icecream, cake, or everything you want. forgive me :(

I looked at my phone screen and started to cry again *aissshh, why am i crying?!* i put my phone back to my bag and closed my face. i couldn't stop crying.

 

~Leeteuk's Pov~

DARN! she didn't even reply my message!

"How is it oppa? Has she replied your message?" i looked up. Yuri handed me the soda and sat beside me. We went back to the building after an hour conversation and we were together again.

"Nope, she didn't answer my call too" i looked down and tried to call her again "you should calm down oppa. she needs to have her own time, just wait, i'm sure she'll reply as soon as she feels better" i nodded.

"Yuri!" i unexpectable yelled and stood up "wae oppa?!" she looked surprised then i chuckled

"Mian mian hehehehe" she pouted and sat back "i just think about hmm...how about we give her a little surprise?" she looked up tp me and smiled.

"WOAAA! you're genius!" she stood up and pulled my hand "KAJA! WE NEED TO BUY SOMETHING!" i laughed and followed her.

I was so happy she's back. I love her more than anything and i should be thankful to _____. I'll give her a little surprise!

 

~Your Pov~

I had been crying for half an hour and i couldn't stop. Suddenly i felt like someone walking closer to me.

"Ahem" i gasped and looked up. "WH-" my eyes widened then i moved a step further. 'NO WAY! it can't be him!' i shooked my head and closed my eyes for a while then opened  it again.... 'HE'S STILL THERE?!'

"well, sorry for disturbing you, but i've seen you cry since half an hour ago and umm i don't really like to see a girl crying" he said calmly then smiled. i frozed and felt like i can fainted whenever "Gosshhhh it's him" i mumbled

i was sure i'm not dreaming this time. as long as i could remember, i've meet THREE guys of my idol wishlist!!

"Umm... Hello?" he waved his hand in front of face "Are you ok?it's ok if you want me to go,i'll go..." i grabbed his arm fast and shooked my head "No no,it's ok...um i...ahem thank you" i said and awkwardly smiled then released my grip of his arm.

"Well, i can say that you're not from this country, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded my head "I'm Indonesian. Oh,i haven't told you my name yet, i'm _______" i looked to his face and smiled.

"My name is-" "Dongwoon" i cut his word "What? You know me? So, wait! WAAA! I'm so death!!!!" he yelled and jumped around like a weird little kid.

"Why is it oppa? you look so funny" i laughed out loud. He stopped and looked at me "WAAA, you're laughing now!!" i looked at him and started to laugh again. He walked toward me and sat beside me.

"You look so much better when you're laughing" i looked at him and smiled "Thank you so much oppa" he smiled back. There was an awkward silent after that.

"emm, so, if you don't mind, may i know why did you cry?" he asked carefully "it's not that i don't want to tell you, but i just don't want to talk about it now" he nodded and looked away.

"and if you don't mind, may i know what was it with "i'm so death now" words?" he chuckled "Wae?" i frowned.

"it's nothing actually, i thought you are one of my fan and i will be so death if my fan recognize me" he looked at me and smiled "ohhh, i see, but you know what? i'm one of your fan actually, and i gotcha!!" i grabbed his arm as he widened his eyes.

"wooo!!" he looked scared then i laughed "hahahhaa i'm just kidding oppa!" he sighed in relief *damn he's so cute!!!*

"so you're not one of my fan?" he asked me fast "well, i am, but i'm not crazy hehe" he nodded and suddenly stood up "Kaja!" he held out his hand.

"Wae?" i asked him "just hold my hand ______, i'll bring you somewhere, i don't know why you cried but it's not suit for you, so i'll make you smile all the time!" he pulled me up before i could say anything. We headed to the nearest bus station.

 

~Dongwoon's Pov~

I brought her to my favorite place. We could see the city lights from there. She looked so happy.

"It's beautiful right?" she nodded without turned her head "i'm so glad to see you smile _____ :)" she looked at me and smiled "Gomawoyo oppa hehe"

I looked away quickly. I wouldn't let her see my burning face *AISSSHH WHAT HAPPEN TO ME?*. i layed down and looked around the sky.

"_____" "ne oppa?" "can you do me a favor?" i asked her "What is it?" i stopped for a while and pulled my body to sat properly

"please don't see me as an idol" she frowned "i mean, i don't want to be your idol, i'm sure we will have a good relationship" i gasped *what the hell i said to her?!*. she gave me a is-he-flirting-on-me face.

"aisshhh, i mean it will be good for us to be friend!" "aaaa, ne oppa! hehehe" i sighed in relief "friend now?" i gave her a pinky promise "good friend! :)" she smiled and gave me pinky promise too.

"Kaja! it's late, you should go home now" we stood up and walked down the hill "you can go home oppa now, i think it's not to far from my apartement"

"Ani! i'll send you home first, it's not safe around here" she looked uneasy but then she nodded.

*what a great night!* i smiled "hey what is that smile for!?" i gasped and burn my face "ANI! ugh emm it's just, i'm happy tonight, i can go around without anyone recognize me"

"Helloooo, look at your clothes and all of stuffs around your body" she gave me a duh-look and laughed "ehehehe you're right" i scratched my head and my face looked like a tomato! *damn it!*

 

~Your Pov~

He's so cute! i was so happy to meet him. i could forget about my problem :)

"Oppa" i stopped "wae? is there something wrong?" he asked "Aniyo oppa, umm thank you for bring me to the hill, i'm not sad anymore :)" he smiled and pulled my hand.

"You're welcome _____. i'm so glad you stop crying because of me hehehe" i could feel my face burning up. He smiled to me and we continued walking to my apartment.

"_____-AAH!" i gasped *i know that voice*. i looked up and saw Leeteuk ran toward me with Yuri "O-oppa?" i moved back "____-aah. mianhae, please don't ignore us" he and Yuri bowed to me. I widened my eyes and walked toward them.

"Oppa, it's ok really, i'm fine" i said quickly and pulled them up "jincha? we are really sorry _____-aah" Yuri hugged me. I nodded and hugged her back "i'm fine eonnie, it's not your fault, don't worry" she released me.

"We are here to give you this" Leeteuk handed me a box "yup! it's your favorite Chocolate cake :)" Yuri stopped "and you can eat this with your.....boyfriend" i gasped and looked at Dongwoon. He blushed and looked surprise.

"ahahah aniyo eonnie, he's not my boyfriend" i smiled awkwardly "Annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk hyung, Yuri noona" he bowed to them "Annyeong Dongwoon!" they said together.

"hmm i think we should go now Yuri, we don't want to disturb them right?" Leeteuk teased me. I glared at him then he laughed "Bye my little sister!" he patted my head and smiled "bye Dongwoonie!" he left and waved.

"Bye you two, have a good night!" Yuri waved to us and followed Leeteuk. We waved back to them and suddenly it became so awkward

"Emmm well, you can go home now oppa, it's late" "Ne, you go in first, i'll leave after you enter the lift" i looked up "i insist" he smiled then i nodded.

"Gomawoyeo oppa, it's a great night! Be careful ok?" he nodded and waved to me. I walked away then suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Umm wait _____. can i umm can i get your number?" i widened my eyes "i mean, we are friends right? so we should contact eachother to keep our friendship well ehehe" he scratched his head and i chuckled.

"Ne oppa, give me your phone" he took his phone and gave it to me. I put my number and saved it.

"Here is it, just send me a message oppa :)" he nodded and smiled. I waved to him and headed to the lift. I could see him waved to me and walked away before the lift door closed.

I took my phone and found 5 messages. 4 from Leeteuk and 1 from Dongwoon. I reply those message and put my phone back to my bag.

"I LOVE YOU SEOUL!!!!!" i yelled and raised my hands up to the air. I had a great night!

~**********~

 

Hey guys!!!! chapter 12 is here hehehe sorry for late update. i was sick and busy huhuhu. Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

p.s : I GOT IT!!! I PASSED THE UNIV ENTRANCE TEST!!! howaaaaa such a good news for a good day!