It Hurts.......a lot

(Im)Possible

It has been a week since that awkward day. Leeteuk kept asking me to see them practice and i always came. He seemed to be fine the whole week. It felt like he was being more caring and sweeter than before and i didn't know why but it seemed fake....

Me and the other members often have lunch together and even dinner. Well, i had nothing to do though. I even forgot that i have something to do with Chansung.

Today i came to the SM building earlier. I headed to the practice room when i was suddenly passed someone familiar. It's Jessica eonnie.

"A-annyeong eonnie" i bowed to her "Annyeong...?" "______. it's _______" she smiled.

"aaa, ne hehe. you're Super Junior's friend right?" i nodded and smiled "waaa, you're so lucky! Taecyeon told me about you ^^"

"hehehe nee eonnie. emm i think i should go now" i bowed and about to leave when she held my arm. I turned around to see what was going on.

"Umm wait _____. i..emm i need to talk to you, just 5 minutes, please?" i raised my eyebrow but then nodded. We sat in the canteen and there was an awkward silent for a while.

"Sorry for disturbing you ______, i just want to ask you to help me" she started the conversation "i now you're confused but i don't know who should i ask to..." she looked down to the table.

"What is it eonnie?" i asked curiously "it's about.....Yuri" i gasped and felt something hit my stomach. Why did it hurt me to hear that name?

"please ______. you're the one who talk with Leeteuk oppa a lot. i know that they still love eachother. i need you to talk to oppa and give him some advice, can you?" she asked me with frustrated tone. I couldn't say anything until she stood up and bowed to me.

I raised my eyebrow and stood up "please ______ please help me. i couldn't see her crying again. she cries everynight, she even called his name on her dream. it makes me and the others sad" she started to cry.

"eonnie please, you don't have to bowed, i'll help you, please" i pulled her body up "Leeteuk's like my own brother, i don't want to see him sad too, i can see that he always thinking about Yuri eonnie" she looked up and smiled to me.

"Is it fine ______? Jincha Gomawo!!" she hugged my tight "Ne eonnie, you're welcome...." i hugged her back and tried hard not to cry. She pulled her body and asked my phone number. After we saved eachother's phone number i said goodbye to her and headed to the practice room.

'why it feels so hurt?' i asked to myself and tears running down my face but i wiped it face before anyone could see me.

 

~Leeteuk's Pov~

"Where is ______?" Eunhyuk asked me "Did she tell you anything?" i shooked my head and sat on the ground. Suddenly the door opened and i saw _______ walked into the room.

"Sorry guys i'm late, i need to go to...err bathroom first, girl thingy" she turned her head to me then looked away.

'what is it with her? did i do something wrong?' i asked to my self and stood up "Let's start everyone! and ______ just have a sit :)" i smiled and walked to my position.

We finished the practice after half an hour and layed on the ground. I looked around and found her there. She hugged her legs and looking to nowhere. Her eyes looked blank. I walked toward her and rubbed her head.

"_______-aah what's going on? are you sick?" she looked shock but then she shooked her head fast "i'm fine oppa, don't worry" then looked away.

I was so confuse. She hadn't talked to since she came and now she kept avoiding me. Why?

"_______-aah, can i talk with you? just two of us. let's go out for a walk" i held out my hand. She looked up and held my hand.

We walked to the park behind the building. We didn't say anything until she stopped suddenly.

"Why ______-aah? is there something wrong?" i asked curiously.

 

~Your Pov~

"Why ______-aah? is there something wrong?" he asked curiously. i didn't know what the hell was going on with me. I kept thinking of this morning conversation.

Leeteuk looked worry "oppa, can you go ahead first? i need to call someone" he raised his eyebrow but he nodded and continued to walk.

I took my phone and called Jessica eonnie. I didn't know what i did this but i just felt i have to. I hung up after talked with her and went after Leeteuk.

"who did you call _____-aah?" "emm my friend oppa, i promised her to...err call her this morning, but i forgot" he nodded and stared to my eyes. I gasped and looked away quickly.

"______-aah, i need to tell you something" i turned back to him and i could see his serious face "Wae oppa? you scared me hehehe" i punched his arm and suddenly he catch my hand. I widened my eyes and looked at his face.

"_______-aah, please be my girlfriend" he pulled me and hugged me. i was too shock. I couldn't do anything but then i realized that he didn't say the truth. I pulled my body and pushed him away softly.

"oppa, please, i can't breath..." he sighed and looked down to the ground "please ______-aah, i love you" he said it loud but i could hear a doubt on his voice. There was an awkward silent after that.

I moved back a bit and suddenly stopped. I saw someone come and stopped not too far from Leeteuk's back. I smiled to her and looked back to Leeteuk who stood in front of me.

"oppa, don't lie to yourself, you don't love me, well maybe you do but not in that way" i said calmly as he looked up. He looked surprise with what i was saying "bu-but _____-aah" he stopped as i slapped his face. I could see Yuri widened her eyes and Leeteuk rubbed his cheek.

"Mianhae oppa, but you can't do this, i won't let you hurt yourself. please be honest to me..." i stopped and looked to his face "Do you still love Yuri eonnie?" he stared and me and he looked shock. Yuri closed his mouth and i could see she was crying back there.

"_____-aah, what are y-" "please oppa, be honest, tell me the truth!" i raised my voice and he looked surprise

"i-i....mianhae _____-aah, please forgive me" he bowed to me "i still love her, i never stop loving her though it feels so hurt to think about her. i can't get her off of my mind, i always think about her after we broke up and it hurts me even more to see her a week ago" he sobbed and Yuri too. I knew that Leeteuk didn't see her. I tried to hold my tears.

"say it again oppa, say it louder" i closed my eyes and moved to his side. I faced Yuri and smiled to her.

"I STILL LOVE HER! I ALWAYS LOVE YURI!" he yelled out loud and fell to the ground. I felt like something stab my chest. Yuri ran toward him and hugged him.

"Yu-Yuri...what are-" "oppa please forgive me, please forgive me for breaking you up, i want to fix everything, i've waited for you since you left 2 years ago, please" she sobbed and tighten her hugged. I couldn't turned my head.

"Yuri......it's my fault, i should tell you earlier, i shouldn't leave in sudden" he hugged her bag for a while before released her and wiped her tears. I smiled and walked away from their place. I stopped right before i open the door. I turned around and saw him kissing her forehead.

I turned back and the tears running down my face. I ran into the building and wiped my tears. I took my bag in the practice room. There was no one when i got there. I left the room and suddenly i passed Jessica.

"Jincha gomawo ______-aah" she smiled as her tears flowed. i gave her a fake smiled and bowed. I left her there and got out from the building. it was already 7pm and i didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go home either.

I waved and the taxi stopped in front of me. I got in and told the driver to go wherever.

"you're not in a good mood ma'am, are you?" i nodded and looked back to the street "well then, i'll send you to somewhere with the best night view, i'm sure you'll get better, is it fine?" i looked him through the mirror and gave him "whatever" face. He smiled and started driving.

'please stop this feeling God, i feel so weak' i mumbled as i closed my eyes and the tears started to running down my face again...

~***********~

 

P.S : Teuki oppa eliminated~ hahaha well, how is it guys?? comment please huhu, don't be a silent reader ok? :D