What a day.....

(Im)Possible

"hoaammmm~ " i blinked my eyes and tried to stand up from my bed. i checked the clock "oh, it's still 7am" i closed my eyes again but suddenly my phone rang "no way!" i pouted and picked up the call.

"Hey! where are you? why didn't you reply my message?" "what?who's this?" i asked with my closed eyes.

"Hey wake up, it's me, Rob" i gasped and stood up "what's up?anything important?no?ok i'll hung-" "WAIT!" he yelled that made me almost throw away my phone "eh um sorry, i mean i just want to talk to you" he said softly. 

"ya whatever, i'm busy now, and fyi i'm somewhere overseas so you can stop calling me and save your money for something more important,kay?i'll hung up,bye!" i turned off my phone and throw it to the bed. "aish this guy always ruin my day" i pouted.

Rob is my annoying ex-boyfriend and as long as i remember, he always tried to talk to with every morning! and i always tried to avoiding him 'Oh God! when will he stop disturbing me?!'

i took a bottle of chocolate milk from the refrigerator and the TV "ugh morning news programs rule the world~ " i was about to turned off the TV but then i saw something familiar..

"Good Morning viewers, last night one of Super Junior member, Park Jungsoo,  the leader of the group, had been discovered at the street by some local people. They took a picture of him and gave it to us. As we know, Park JungSoo, or Leeteuk and the other members just finished their military service last week. It's a very good news for the fan girls out there" the host talked about the guy on the picture.

I felt like i've seen this guy somewhere and "WAIT! IS IT THE GUY THAT I MET YESTERDAY AT THE AIRPORT?!! IS IT LEETEUK OPPA?!" oh my gosh i shooked my head and looked at the picture again "it's him, IT'S LEETEUK!" i yelled and jumped around like a wild pregnant female cow.

"Super Junior will attend the Biggest Event of the year. They will perform as their first comeback stage after the military service. Give your support to the boys" a guy smiled and bowed to the camera. "owh the manager" i mumbled.

"I didn't believe it! i met Leeteuk and i didn't even realize?! oh you're so damn stupid girl" i pouted to myself. This was insane and i felt like i was going to cry.

"wait, did i hear they talked about the biggest event? is it the new year event? WA! i should buy the ticket!" i grabbed my clothes and took a shower. I got ready and went out from my apartment.

"hmm where should i go? have they opened the ticket order?" i mumbled and walked to the nearest bus station. I asked some girls about the ticket and they said they sell it at many TV station like KBS,SBS,MBC,and others. YEAH! i got my chances to meet some artist. I bowed as a thank and get into the bus. "Lucky day~" i sang quietly.

~20 minutes later~

I get out from the bus and headed to the KBS building. I ran into the building then a big guy stopped me "Sorry, what are doing here?" he asked rudely

"well, i want to buy a ticket for this year's Gayo Daejun?" i trembled "Oh, ok. but you have to walk slowly, don't run in the building" he walked away.

I headed to the receptionist and asked where the ticket box is. After i bought a ticket i walked out from the building and suddenly i bumped with a guy. Fortunately, he catched me before i fall down to the floor "Mianhae,Mianhae" i stood up and bowed to him.

"Well, it's the 3rd time i accidentally meet you" i gasped and looked up "O-o-ppa......" i trembled even more "Are you ok? I'm so sorry if i made you shock" he asked carefully. I shooked my head "I'm fine oppa, jincha mianhae" i bowed again.

"Yah! Hyung! Ppalli! They're waiting for us" i turned my head and i saw "Yah Donghae! wait a minute! umm sorry i have to go, see you again very soon!" he walked away and waved to me

"Bye Teuki oppa!" i yelled and waved. He stopped and turned around. I could see he looked at me for a while and smiling. He waved again and walked away.

"Am i dreaming? Is that Teuki oppa?" i blinked and slapped my face "ouch! it's REAL! oh my gosh i met Leeteuk and Donghae?! can't wait to tell Sky!" i walked to the bus station. I decided to go to the mall. I thought it's a good place to find some artist!

I got into the bus and sat on the last row. I took out my iPod and played my kpop playlist. Suddenly i remember something "It's the 3rd time i accidentally meet you" my eyes widened "3rd time??? when was the 2nd??" i cried silently.

~Mall~

I entered the Mall and started walking around. I found many good stores. I was heading to center of the Mall when i heard a familiar song "Hello~ Hello~~~~~" 'WHAT?SHINEE??' i ran through the crowded and stopped near the stage.

"Jonghyun oppa!!!! Taemin oppa!!! SHINEE!!!" i screamed like a crazy girl but all of them screamed louder than me so who cares. I waved my hand over my head then suddenly Jonghyun came near to me and..........TOUCH MY HAND! "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU JONGHYUN OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!!" i yelled louder than before. He smiled and got back to the line.

I walked away from the stage and sat on the nearest bench "What a lucky day~ " i mumbled and smiled from ear to ear.

~***********~

 

P.S : chapter 3 done! :D i'm so happy i've reached this far. Thanks God i'm not stuck with idea-less hahahha.How is it guys?Sorry if it's not good enough. i still try to find the right moment to come out with Chansung and Dongwoon. i'll make some twist in the story so it won't be too usual and boring ;) hope you guys like it more!

Check out the next chapter to another unexpacted moments of your year end holiday <3 Annyeong! ^^