Let's end it with a song

Opposites Attract

"Are you okay?" Onew asked. He grabbed Key's and Taemin's hands and helped them stand.

"Yah, who do you think you are, trying to spy on us?" asked a very annoyed Minho.

"We weren't spying! We came up here toeat lunchsince I'm not allowed in the cafeteria anymore," said Key.

"Funny. I'm not allowed in there either," said Jonghyun as he stood up." But this is our spot. We never said you guys could join us."

"I don't see your name up here, so this could be anyone's spot," Key argued. He glared at Jonghyun.

"It's okay, right? We can all eat lunch together, right?" Taemin smiled smiled and had an innocent look on his face. He tried to make the mood better so that no tried to fight.

"I'm okay with it," said Onew. He put his arm around Taemin who happily walked beside him carrying his lunch. Key followed them.

"I'm okay with it. As long as Key gives me his lunch." Jonghyun gave Key an evil smirk.

"Yah! This is mine. Get your own!" Key yelled.

"It's either you give me your lunch, or you're leaving." Key glared at Jonghyun, then looked at Taemin. He had puppy dog eyes. He pouted. You could tell just by looking at his eyes that he was begging to stay. Key sighed.

"Fine..." Key mumbled. He could never say no to Taemin. He never has, and never will. He figured that it would make him cry, which he hated the most. Jonghyun smiled and walked over to Key. He took a bite out of his food and kept on smileing to himself.

Taemin looked at Minho. He had his back against the gate. He watched the clouds pass by. He stood silent. Taemin stood up and brought his food over to Minho. He offered him some, but he just looked away and put his hands in his pockets. Taemin pouted. He dipped his chopsticks into his rice and put it near Minho's mouth.

"Ahhh~" said Taemin.

"Go away," insisted Minho.

 \"Ahhh~~" Taemin kept trying.

"Yah! I told you to go away. I don't want any," Minho yelled.

"Ahhh~~~" Minho sighed.

"Will you go away if I eat it?"

"Mhmm!" Minho stared at Taemin. His cheeks turned red as Taemin fed him. Taemin smiled and dipped his chopsticks into his rice again and put it near Minho's mouth.

"Ahhh~~~~"

"YAH! You said you'd go away if I ate it!"

"You have to eat the whole thing now. Don't waste food."

"Then why don't you eat it?"

"I'm not hungry today. Ahhh~~~~~" Taemin had puppy dog eyes again. Minho continued to blush as he was being fed. "It's only to make him go away," he thought. Onew laughed at the two of them.

"What are you laughing at?" asked Minho furiously.

"Nothing," said Onew smileing. Jonghyun looked at Taemin and Minho, then looked at Key and smiled.

"Me too."

"What?"

"Feed me too!"

"What?! No! Feed yourself!" Key yelled. Jonghyun pouted.

"Please?" Key stared at him for a while. He had the same puppy dog eyes Taemin had. He looked like a little kid. Key blushed a little. Key dipped his chopsticks into his rice and put it in Jonghyun's mouth without looking at him. Jonghyun smiled. He found Key's weakness. Onew laughed at them as well.

"Ah! Onew hyung! What were singing earlier?" asked the innocent little Taemin.

"It's song I wrote a long time ago. It's called One For Me. You like it?"

"Mhmm. Its a nice song."

"You guys should sing a song with us."

"Waeyo?! I don't want to!" both Minho and Key yelled.

"Aww, why not? Is your voice really that bad?" Jonghyun teased.

"No! I just don't wanna be singing with you!" Key continued to yell.

"Let's hear Taemin sing then," said Onew.

"Eh? Me? I don't sing very well," said Taemin.

"C'mon. I bet you're better than Key anyway." Key pretended to slap Jonghyun who was laughing. 

"O-okay. Please tell me if its bad," Taemin stuttered. Taemin took a deep breath.  
"O-okay. Please tell me if its bad," Taemin stuttered. Taemin took a deep breath.     

~So, baby you don't have to let me go

Nae modeungeol nege bachyeol

Eonjena neol jikkyeoljuneun gisaga dwieo

Key smiled at him and sang with him.

yeongwontorok dan han saramman saranghagil wonhae

I can do all for you

Cause you are the only one for me~

The two boys looked at each other and silently laughed. They both liked this song. Especially Taemin. Whenever he would feel down, Key would always sing it to him to cheer him up. It's one of his favorite songs. The two boys looked at Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew. They stared back at them, with their jaws dropped. Their faces showed that they were in amazment.\

Uwah! How cute ^^

Please comment on what you think! :DD