You came when I called your name.

Opposites Attract

"Jonghyun!!!!" Key screamed again. The tears never stopped. He struggled to get the boys to let go of him, but they were too strong for him. His wrist started to bleed. The boys dragged his feet back to the staircase and closed the door. Hyun Jae stared at him. She never bothered to wipe the mascara off her face. Key looked at her too, but didn't say a word. He just continued to cry. She kicked him in the stomach. 

"Are you happy?" she asked loudly. Key coughed serveral times. 

"J-Jonghyun...." he whispered. 

"Jonghyun's not here anymore. He didn't want me. And I don't want anyone to have him if I can't. So just give it up. Let's go." She signaled the boys to follow her. Little did she know, Jonghyun was still hanging from the edge of the rooftop. 

"Key!!" he shouted. No response. He was losing his grip. "!" He could pull his arms up. For once in his life, he felt weak. Probably from the shock that Key has been taken away from him. His hand started to slide off. "Please, not now!!" He looked like he was about to cry. "Key...I love you so much..." His hand slipped off. A small tear fell off his face as he was falling. 

"HYUNG!" Jonghyun heard a voice coming toward him. Before he could reach the ground, he was caught by long arms and slid across the ground. 

"Minho!" Jonghyun quickly sat up to help Minho stand. He had a small scratch on his cheeh. "Minho, are you okay?!" Before Minho could say anything, Taemin came running, worried. 

"Minho hyung! Are you okay?! Where are you hurt?! Is your arm broken?! Your leg?! You have a scratch on you cheek! Quick! You need to go see a doctor!" Minho sat up and patted Taemin's head. 

"I'm fine. Its just a small scratch." He smiled to make sure he was okay, then turned to Jonghyun. "Hyung, are you okay? Where's Key hyung?" Minho saw that he had a small tear on his face.

"He's-"

"Jonghyun, get up. We need to follow that car fast. Key's in there," said Onew from behind, pointing to a black car. The four of them saw Key gettig pushed into the car. 

"Hyung!!!" Taemin screamed. Jonghyun got up and ran towards the car, but it had already driven away. 

"Dammit!!!" he screamed at the sky. 

"Hyung! Over here!" Minho yelled. Jonghyun turned around to see Minho hotwiring a car on the street. He ran to it and went inside, followed by Taemin and Onew. Minho sat in the driver's seat and pressed on the gas pedal as hard as he could. 

In the other car, Key was tied up and had duct tape over his mouth. He never stopped crying. The car arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Key was thrown out of the car, then picked back up and dragged all the way inside the warehouse. They re-tied him to a pole. It was dark. The only light that was inside was from outside from holes in the rooftop. Key picked up his head. And saw the boys' faces. He couldn't beleive his eyes. They were the same boys Key met with back at school when Jonghyun had to save him. Hyn Jae stood beside them. She didn't even notice Haneul come through the door. 

"Sunbae, please stop this!" she yelled. Hyun Jae pushed her away. 

"Don't tell me what to do! I thought you were on my side! We've been friends for all these years, and now you wanna go against me?! After all I've done for you!"

"Sunbae! You've done nothing for me! I've done everything for you. I always thought of you as my older sister, but now, look at what you;ve become Sunbae! If this is how you're gonna act from now on, I don't wanna be seen with you anywhere anymore. Now let Key sunbae go!" This was the first time Haneul has yelled at Hyun Jae. She was lost for words for a moment. Then she finally raised her hand and slapped her across the face, making her hit the ground hard. She took out her pistol she had in her pocket. 

"Stay out of my way or else you're gonna nd up where Key is gonna end up soon." She pointed it Haneul. She was terrified. She was shaking. Hyun Jae pointed the pistol away from Haneul and pointed it at Key. Key started shaking now as more tears left his eyelids. Hyun Jae smirked. "Heh. Don't worry. I won't kill you just yet. My friends here want to have some fun with you first." She put the pistol down and walked to the side. The boys grinned and started reaching out for Key's chest. 

"NO! JONGHYUN!" 

BAM!

"Get the hell away from him!" Jonghyun shouted as he kicked down the door.The boys turned around and gave him an ugly look. Minho and Onew stood beside Jonghyun, all three giving them the same look. The boys charged at them. The six of them fought back and forth. Punches there. Kicks here. Blood everywhere. The one who did the most violence was Onew. He was extremely pissed, but not as much as Jonghyun. He didn't even care if his punches were to kill them. It was the first time for Minho to fight someone, but he had already made one of them unconcious with just a few hits. The boys fainted and fell right to the ground. Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew were breathing deeply. Key's tears stopped for a second. 

"J-Jonghyun..."

"Key!" Jonghyun  turned around and walked quickly to Key, but before he could reach him, Hyun Jae shot his arm. 

"JONGHYUN!" Key screamed. And once again, Key's tears started to flow. Jonghyun fell to the ground to his knees. 

"Hyung!!" Minho yelled going down to his knees with him. 

"Jonghyun, are you alright?!" Onew asked while untieing Key. Key fell to the floor and held Jonghyun's arm. It was bleeding through his white shirt. Jonghyun held his arm tightly. 

"Jonghyun!!" Key screamed again. Jonghyun looked at him. He smiled and wiped his tears. 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Its just a scratch." Key didn't care if he said it was just a scratch. He still continued to cry. He wrapped his arms around his neck. 

"Jonghyun, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault..." he whispered. Jonghyun removed his arms with his right arm and kissed him gently. 

"Nothing is ever your fault. At least, most things are never your fault. Cause there was that time when you yelled at me for no reason, and that time when you threw a cupcake at me." Jonghyun smiled. Key smiled a little with him. 

"Aww, well isn't that cute." Everyone turned around to see Hyun Jae stand right in front of the busted door, pointing her pistol. 

"Hyun Jae, put it down, now," Onew commanded. 

"Shut up. No one tells me what to do. I'll....I'll...I'll kill all of you!" Hyun Jae looked as if she was going crazy. "I hate all of you!" 

Bam!

Hyun Jae dropped her pistol and fell to the ground unconcious due to Taemin who hit her from behind with a large piece of metal. He had been hiding behind the warehouse this whole entire time. Taemin dropped the metal to the ground. 

"Hyung!!" Taemin screamed with tears in his eyes. He ran to Key and hugged him tightly. Key rubbed his back. 

"Shh, shh, its okay Taemin. I'm okay now. We're all okay now. Its all over." 

Thank goodness its all over now! Key and Jonghyun are gonna be okay! Taemin saved them all! Go Taemin!

Sadly, the next chapter will be the final one :(

Please comment and subscribe!!