I'm sorry, but I still hate you.

Opposites Attract

"Onew?" asked Key. "What are you doing up here?"

"I should be asking you the same quesion." Onew smiled and walked closer to Key. "This is where the three of us sually come to be alone. Me, Jonghyun, and Minho. I guess you could say this is where we just wanna be seperated from the rest of the world, and make up our own."

"Oh" was all Key could say. Onew chuckled at him,and walked to the gate. Key ended up following him.

"I heard that Jonghyun and Minho are getting expelled. That's too bad."

"Why? They deserve it." Onew frowned a little.

"Key, have you ever wondered why I don't act like Jonghyun and Minho?" Key looked at Onew.

"Yea, I have. You seem much nicer than them. I don't get how you guys are friends."

Onew sat on the ground. "Well, beleive it or not, I used to be much worse than them. I used to beat up so many innocent people. And some actually...died because of me. I used to be in a gang. I was the youngest of everyone because I started when I was in elementary. I lost my parents when I was five, and my gang members took me in and acted like my family. They told me that I can't trust anyone in this world. They told me that it was me against the world. That everyone in the world was my enemy. Everyone except for them." He sighed.

"What happened?" Key asked as he sat down with him.

"There was a point when they were beating up two kids. As I watched them, I realized that fighting is not the way to settle things with people. The kids looked so helpless. The funny thing was that they never cried. They held on to each other. Protecting each other. When my gang left, I stayed behind to help the two kids stand up. I asked them why didn't fight back or even cry. One of them told me that as long as he has the other, they'll get over anything. They're pretty amazing kids." Onew smiled at the thought. "Do you wanna know who that kid was?"

"Who?" asked Key.

"It was Jonghyun. It was Jonghyun and Minho who got beat up that day. On that same day, he told me that he would mess with everyone who would mess with him or Minho. And Minho said the same thing. Jonghyun and Minho both loss their parents in a fire, and they've been together ever since that day. They only had each other. On that same day, I promised to never fight again. Cause then I realized that you ARE able to trust people. Even if its only one person. In this case, I had two people I could dearly trust. I don't know how it happened, but Jonghyun and Minho started to look up to me because off my past fights, but at also how not afraid I am. The three of us have known each other since middle school. I practically took care of them as if they were my own brothers."

"How come you didn't tell him to stop fighting?" Key stared at Onew. He was silent for a while.

"Cause I felt bad for him," Onew finally said. "I wanted him to not end up like me. I didn't want him to end up fighting, but I figured that  it was his own way in saying that he really loves Minho a lot, and he'd do anything for him. In other words, people don't realise that he cares for the ones he loves. He used to have a sister. But she ended up dying because of getting beaten up. He didn't fight because he wanted to. He fought because he really loved her. And he did it as revenge. So I let him fight as much as he wants. I want people to realise that he just doesn't do it because he wants to. He does it because he cares. In his own little way I guess." Onew chuckled. Key was confused at some parts of what he said, but also understood that Jonghyun isn't that bad of a guy. He cried alittle at thought of Jonghyun's childhood.  

"So, the reason why he and Minho pick on me and Taemin is because they're caring about something at the moment?" Onew smiled at him.

"I don't know. There's a lot more thing that I don't know about them. It could be though." Key looked up at the sky.

"Or it could mean that they must really like someone," Onew whispered.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing. Say Key, do you know the saying when someone teases another, it means they like them?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anyt-"

"Oh look, theres Minho and Taemin!" said Onew. He pointed down where the field was. Key looked down and saw Taemin and Minho walking towards the basketball court.

"Anyway, Key, do you think Jonghyun and Minho should be expelled?" Key hung his head.

"No," he whispered.

"I don't think they should either. If I remember correctly, Jonghyun wasn't the one who threw food first. What should we do?" Onew kept on smileing.

Key stood up. "I'm gonna ask the principal to not expell them." He started running. Onew sighed and watched the clouds pass by.

Key knocked on the principal's door.

"Yes, come in," he said.

"Please don't expell Jonghyun and Minho. It was me who first threw food. I started it. And it was my fault for them bullying me and Taemin. I yelled at them without thinking about it first. Please don't expell them." Key bowed and cried some more.

The principal looked at him for a while. "Key, I-"

"I'll do anything to make sure they won't get expelled."

The principal smiled. "Okay then. I won't expell them. But, since you started the fight, you have to clean up the cafeteria."

"Arasso! Thank you so much!" Key bowed again, and ran to the cafeteria. When he got there, he saw Jonghyun sitting on a table.

"Jonghyun?" Key walked closer to him.

"What do you wan-" He turned his head around. He saw Key crying. "W-what are you-"

"I'm sorry. I should've never thrown food at you first. I'm sorry that I yell at you. I'm sorry that I accused of you for throwing that water botle at me. I'm sorry for the things I said." Jonghyun stared at Key for a while, while his tears just kept flowing down. Then he walked closer to him, and looked at him straight in the face.

"Key..." he whispered. Key blushed. This was the first time he's ever said his name.

BAM!

Jonghyun squished Key's face with a cupcake he had in his hand.

"Mehrong!"

"YAH!" Key screamed. Jonghyun walked away from him.

Key pouted. "Even if I feel bad for him, I still hate him no matter what!" he thought. "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! I hate HIM!" He pouted some more while looking at Jonghyun leave. What he didn't see was Jonghyun smileing while his cheeks were a tiny bit red.

Yay! Thanks goodness Jonghyun and Minho aren't expelled :)

Please comment! And don't forget to subcribe for more :D