I don't want you to like me. Just allow me to love you.

Opposites Attract

Onew looked out the window. He smiled when he saw Minho and Taemin outside. He closed the curtains and walked into the kitchen. "Shall we go?" Jonghyun and Key got up from their chairs and followed Onew outside. Minho and Taemin quickly backed away from their "hug" before they could see them, and their faces were a little red. The five of them walked down the street to the nearest subway station. They took the subway all the way downtown. When they arrived, they saw many tourist taking lots of pictures. 

 
"Let's take lots of pictures!" Taemin screamed. Everyone laughed at his childish side. Key took out his digital camera from his bag. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin posed near the subway sign.
 
"1, 2, 3!" Key took the picture and smiled. He knew that he was going to have a lot of fun. Jonghyun snuck up behind him and hugged his waist. 
 
"Thats a good picture," he said. Key's face turned pink. 
 
"Yah! Don't hug me from behind! It feels weird..." His voice got quieter. Jonghyun didn't listen to him and continued to hug him while they started walking. Key tried to brush him off, but eventually gave up in the end. The five boys went to many shopping areas and many resturaunts to try free samples. Onew looked the happiest during their walk. Mostly because he received many coupons for chicken. The five them were smileing non stop. Even after pictures, they still continued to smile. They were all having a good time. 
 
While Onew was walking, he looked back. He looked a round a bit, but saw nothing. "Hmm, thought I heard something," he said to himself.
 
"Hyung! Where did Jonghyun and Key hyung go?" asked Taemin. Onew turned aroud to look at him. He looked behind him, behind Minho, and looked to the sides. Jonghyun and Key weren't there with them. He smiled. 
 
"They probably got lost somewhere. I'm sure we'll all meet up again later. You guys ahead without me."
 
"Where are you going hyung?" Minho asked. 
 
"I'm gonna go spend all of these!" Onew made a childish smile while holding up his coupons, then walked away. 
 
"Aish, I have to spend the rest of the day with you? This is gonna be tiresome," Minho whined but also smiled a little. Taemin saw his little smile and giggled softly. 
 
Onew's smile quickly disappeared when he saw a group of three boys in black in a black car. In the back of the car were two girls. "Heh, you call that a disguise?" 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yah! Jonghyun, where are we?!" Key yelled. Jonghyun came out of an ice cream store, holding two cones. 
 
"Here," said Jonghyun, holding out one of the cones smileing. 
 
"Now's not the time for food! We have to go find Taemin, Onew, and Minho! How could you get us separated from them?!" he continued to nag. 
 
"I'm pretty sure they'll be fine. We'll go meet up later. Right now, let's go enjoy our date."
 
"W-what? Date? What date?! We're not on a date! We-"
 
"Are you taking this or not?" Jonghyun was still holding out one of the cones while eating his ice cream already. Key pouted and took the cone. He ate the tip of it, and his face turned into awe. 
 
"Uwah! This is really good!" Jonghyun smiled sweetly at him. 
 
"Try mine."
 
"But you already took a bite out of it."
 
"So?" Key blushed. "But that would be indirecting kissing," he said to himself. He built up his strengthand took a bit out of Jonghyun's ice cream. He was still red. Jonghyun laughed, took Key's hand, and started walking. 
 
"Yah, let go. People are staring!" he said quietly. 
 
"I know." Key didn't even bother to argue with him. He just followed him quietly, eating his ice cream. They spent hours together, taking many pictures. And they didn't even fight once. Key was even happy that Jonghyun won him something from claw vending game on the first try. 
 
"Turn around," said Jonghyun. Key turned away from Jonghyun. He opened a black box and took out a shiny, silver key necklace. He wrapped it around Key's neck. 
 
"Jonghyun..." he whispered. He turned around to see Jonghyun taking another necklace out from the box and wrapped it around his own neck. It was a heart shaped locket. Jonghyun smiled at Key once more. 
 
"Look, the key is suppose to go into the heart. Do you know what that means?"
 
"What?" Jonghyun walked closer to Key and held his waist. Key didn't even try to move away. 
 
"It means, since you're the one with the key, you're the key to my heart." Jonghyun gave him a tight hug. Key never hugged him back. He just stood there and let Jonghyun hug him. A moment passed and Jonghyun let go. 
 
"Key-"
 
"I can't accept this." Key took off his necklace and held it in his fist. He took a step back. 
 
"Key,  I don't want you to force yourself to like me just because I do. All I want you to do is to allow me to like you even more everyday." Jonghyun walked forward, but Key continued to walk backwards until his back hit the wall. Jonghyun put his hands on the wall. He tried to put his face closer to Key's. 
 
"Key..."
 
"No, Jonghyun! Stop it!" He turned his face so he wouldn't have to look at him. Jonghyun grinned. He grabbed Key's hands and held them against the wall, holding the key necklace in between their hands. He leaned close to Key's ear. 
 
"I like you," he whispered. 
 
"Jonghyun, stop."
 
"I like you," he whispered again. 
 
"Stop it!" Key was on the verge of tearing. 
 
"I like you."
 
"Jonghyun!" Jonghyun was already breathing on Key's neck. 
 
"Key."
 
"What?!" Key finally turned his head to look at him. His eyes were full of tears, but they never came out. Jonghyun made his grip on Key's hands tighter. 
 
"I love you," he whispered sweetly. Key was shocked. His face was totally blank. He just stared right into Jonghyun's eyes. He couldn't even move. Jonghyun closed his eyes and planted kiss right on Key's cold lips with his warm ones. He let go of Key's hands and wrapped his arms around his waist. Key dropped his hands, having his necklace hang from his fingers. He never notice a tear coming down his right cheek. He slowly closed his eyes and put his hands on Jonghyun's shoulders, and kissed him back. His lips were now perfetly warm thanks to Jonghyun. He knew that what they were doing wasn't right, but to him, it just felt good. He felt like he was flying. Flying, with Jonghyun by his side. 
 
Did anyone have any fangirl screams? Cause I did ^-^ I had to re-read it to make myself at least squeal a litte x3
This took a while to write, so I hope its good!
Btw! All of you TaeKey fans! Some of you seemed disappointed that there was no TaeKey in here, so son't be afraid to ask me if you want a story on TaeKey after I'm done with this one, mmk? :)
Please comment on what you think! I appreciate everyone who reads my stories! x3